Where do I get the info for a new EBAY account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-01-2008
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default Where do I get the info for a new EBAY account?

when using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info to open ebay account what do you use.

I used to take real name from white pages from one person and address from another peroson to open my ebay accounts.

After a few days ebay would close my accounts and the reason they give me is unable to authorize information submitted.

I don't want to use someones real name and address because that could lead to ID theft.

What do you think is the best way to do this so that I don't get suspended for the stupid reason ebay says.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-01-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 417
Thanks: 8
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

make it up. get one of the gift cards (there are tutorials everywhere on here) and then make that its registered address.. My guess is you are probably trying to sell too much too fast and thats what makes them check.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 445
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

or you can take your name and change up a couple of letters. tom cambell. instead do tim cambel. you can even receive money orders, then just add the extra L to the last name.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josipk View Post
when using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info to open ebay account what do you use.

I used to take real name from white pages from one person and address from another peroson to open my ebay accounts.

After a few days ebay would close my accounts and the reason they give me is unable to authorize information submitted.

I don't want to use someones real name and address because that could lead to ID theft.

What do you think is the best way to do this so that I don't get suspended for the stupid reason ebay says.
Just make up any name you want. I wouldn't use an exact address for someone else. They didn't nail you on the name and address, they got you on your phone number. You need to add a phone to your file so they can verify it. If you only need one account, perhaps you could use a cell phone instead of our home phone or maybe one of your friends can let you use their cell phone for verification. You could also get a disposable cell phone at 7-11 for $20. There are other options as well, but you get the idea.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-03-2008
Ballsack's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 825
Thanks: 20
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
iTrader: (0)
Default

The names I use aren't even human. lol.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-03-2008
ebayhateluv's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 105 Times in 41 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
iTrader: (7)
Default

hi-does your dog count? my moms dog has 2 accts since last september -1 is a ps acct..
__________________
Always.. Be the BEST you can Be, at Whatever you do! Be Part of the Solution, rather than Part of the Problem.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-03-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 93
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
hi-does your dog count? my moms dog has 2 accts since last september -1 is a ps acct..
I used the old formula of how porn stars got their names, similar to yours ebayhateluv.

I used one of my former dogs names with my mums maiden name then I moved on to each other maiden name I found in the marriages section of the local paper.

The first account was pretty funny until every tom dick and harry sent me postal orders and cheques addressed to candy bar, seriously my first dog was called candy and my mums maiden name was bar. I was in stitches when i got the payments but that account didn't last long as one moaner complained to ebay about wrong contact / registration details etc.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-05-2008
ivegotinfo's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 607
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (1)
Default

⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name Generator - Get a Random Name
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-16-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson2016 View Post
They didn't nail you on the name and address, they got you on your phone number. You need to add a phone to your file so they can verify it. If you only need one account, perhaps you could use a cell phone instead of our home phone or maybe one of your friends can let you use their cell phone for verification. You could also get a disposable cell phone at 7-11 for $20.
So as far as getting "real" phone numbers...do most of you purchase these pre-paid cell phones? And do you just gather a bunch of phones at approx. $20.00 each? What do you do with them afterwards or do you need to save them for possible future verifications? OR after using one time, can you then reactivate them and get a different phone number? Hhhmmmm

I know I recently read a lot about the phone options, but now cannot seem to find it, since some posts were lost.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-20-2008
411guru's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 496
Thanks: 26
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

lol funny stuff
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-22-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyjimbo View Post
I used the old formula of how porn stars got their names, similar to yours ebayhateluv.

I used one of my former dogs names with my mums maiden name then I moved on to each other maiden name I found in the marriages section of the local paper.

The first account was pretty funny until every tom dick and harry sent me postal orders and cheques addressed to candy bar, seriously my first dog was called candy and my mums maiden name was bar. I was in stitches when i got the payments but that account didn't last long as one moaner complained to ebay about wrong contact / registration details etc.
LOL! Candy Bar. Were you able to claim those postal orders and cheques?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
old account- wrong personal info? ebaysdumb eBay Discussion! 4 03-13-2008 01:21 PM
using GF info for new account pham eBay Suspensions 6 02-03-2008 07:11 PM
New account suspension info sycore eBay Suspensions 3 12-19-2007 01:05 AM
What info can be changed on a suspended EBAY account? whome eBay Suspensions 4 04-18-2007 12:37 PM
Question about new account and checking account info? socalrunner eBay Suspensions 2 04-05-2007 01:45 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts