Desparate Need of Paypal help....Please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-07-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default Desparate Need of Paypal help....Please!

Hi, I am in desparate need of Paypal help. I would appreciate any kind of help someone could offer me. I had my ebay account suspended close to 2 years ago and now have opened up a new one and everything has been running fine for over a year. The problem is I can't get a Paypal account under my name or can I? My ex wife wanted to be a stay at home mom and wanted to sell on ebay so she could be at home with our child. To make a long story short she didn't do a good job and didn't send out packages and the account got suspended. She got my ebay account and paypal account suspended for legitimate reasons. The question I have is how could I open up a Paypal account without them closing it down and linking it to my ebay account. I would appreciate any help you could give. Auctions go so much lower without Paypal. Someone please help- I would greatly appreciate it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-10-2007

Longevity: 99%

set up a mailbox and give that address for your paypal.

to go the extra yard you'll need to set up a new bank account too
Old 05-10-2007

But remember , they will limit your account once you get money flowing in. So be prepared to fax documents to prove who you are..
Old 05-10-2007
Threadstarter  

Hi, I have a new bank account and a new address. I just need to know how I can open a paypal account if my 1st account was suspended. How do I register my paypal account and bank information? Can I do it under a different name? What is the information they verify? Also, at what amount will they limit my funds?
Old 05-10-2007

they will verify by deposit a small amount to your bank account
and you have to add CC and verify again. if not the limit is $500.00
Old 05-10-2007
Threadstarter  

I know that information. I just need to know how I register my name. For example say if my name is Sam Jones, but my paypal account was suspended under the name Sam Jones - how would I open up a new paypal account. Can I have a different checking account with the same name of Sam Jones. How can I get around the same name issue?
Old 05-10-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomehelp View Post
Hi, I have a new bank account and a new address. I just need to know how I can open a paypal account if my 1st account was suspended. How do I register my paypal account and bank information? Can I do it under a different name? What is the information they verify? Also, at what amount will they limit my funds?

They usually limit new accounts after the first 2 or 3 deposits going into your paypal account...So be prepared and doctor up some paper work because they will freeze it as soon as you get some deposit/money in your account. It usually happens after about $300
Old 05-11-2007
Threadstarter  

Thanks CPUGEEK for your help. Do you know if the merchant account you promote is widely used on ebay. I don't want to have my account suspended. Also, I have been a member again for over a year and have around a 50 feedback. Would that be a red flag to ebay to use a merchanta account. It seems like the fees on the account would pay themselves off with the lower % rates. Do you think you will get lower ending auction prices with a merchant account as opposed to paypal. Also, can I put my real name on the account- will ebay see that and suspend me? Thanks for your help so much!!!!