2 eBay Accounts suspended - Please Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-05-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default 2 eBay Accounts suspended - Please Help

Hi all,

I've been on eBay.in for almost 9 years now and happened to open another account 1.6 years ago using the same residential address but with a different e-mail ID, however I made 2 transactions using the older credit card. I was banned just yesterday, in fact both of these accounts were suspended and the customer care here was't too coorporative.

I really need to get back on eBay ASAP as I do 99% of my purchases from there. I have a credit card on my name as well as am fine with the steps I've read here. (This CC wasn't used on eBay.in before for the older accounts) Only concern is once I register with a different home address, can I ship to the older home address which was registered on the banned account? Or to any other address which I used previously to get my items shipped too? I really need this info.Thanks again
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

Well, if you use any banned address, chance are you would be linked.
You can email your seller telling them to ship for a different address, it may or may not pass.
Better to use an address that you have access to and brand new for EB
Old 02-05-2012

Longevity: 79%

Hello welcome to the forum.

It's not recommended that you use any previous addresses that were banned on eBay or were used on ebay on the same ip.

It's not as easy as you think to just register again, alot of changes have to be made to avoid linking your old accounts e.g IP, name, address and amongst other stuff.

I suggest you buy the stealth guide - i highly recomend it, this will help you come back to eBay - it contains alot of knowledge, tricks and very helpful information on how you can come back and stay hidden, many have tried their own methods and failed, give it a go!
Old 02-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks guy's for your quick replies. So for now this is what I intend to do -

1> Get the IP Address Changed
2> New email ID, New Alternate address in the same city of my relative registered, new mobile number

My question is when I transact, can I use a CC that's on my name but has never been used before on eBay.in? Furthermore, when shipping, I always have a the option of specifying a different shipping address whilst checking out so that shouldn't be an issue as long as I don't ship to any previous address which was used in the older accounts that got banned. (Hope I am spot on here)
Old 02-05-2012

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

Also from what I understand getting a credit card in India is very difficult and you will have to change that when registering a stealth account the old credit card number is linked back to you and will get you suspended in any new account, in fact it will state that it has already been registered to other accounts.

However the good news is that you can get a credit card and if you google the subject you will find the info you require.

Lastly purchase the stealth guide as what you are proposing to do to restart is not complete this document will give you the rest.
Old 02-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Like I mentioned, I already have a credit card which has never been used or linked with eBay.in previously, the only issue is it is on my name. I also have a new bank account. Now can I go ahead with these?

Lastly, I'd be putting my old shipping address during the checkout after tweaking it a bit, would that be good just for the delivery address?

Thanks
Old 02-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

4 posts from users ALL saying to NOT use old information like a banned address.

Hard to understand? Seems so.

LINK is the most dangerous thing when you start again.

5th post: do not use an old banned address .
Old 02-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks, all clear.

I am new here and would like to thank y'all for your patience and prompt replies.

Before I set up a stealth account, I just want to ask whether a new bank account or credit card on my name would hold good or I need to use a friends/relative's bank/CC for payments? This new bank and CC that's on my name hasn't been linked with eBay.in previously in anyway.

Thanks again,
Jude
Old 02-06-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

don't have much experience with pp.in but in general, bank account in your name would be fine as pp can't see your data as long as you are not moving money from bank to pp. They only see the bank number and routing/sort number.
for the cc, can't you get vcc that you can register to the pp*** data?
Old 02-06-2012
Threadstarter  

With regards to PP, that mode of payment doesn't exist for eBay.in. The only few methods are cash on delivery, CC payment, wire transfer and check payment. PP is only used for an overseas transaction and again that can be avoided by using an international CC and the one that I have has that feature too..

The only worry I have is, I need to e-mail the seller about my shipping address as if I enter any previously used address there's a possibility of that getting linked, so e-mail is the safest route!
Old 02-06-2012

Longevity: 73%

1) the new bank account is fine to use
2) the new credit card; use it if and only if the billing address is not the banned address
3) register with a new address like a friends or relatives address.
4) do not just tweek your suspended address as that could get linked unless you can change the street name then it will probably work.
5) most sellers ship to the address on file so there is a big percentage that will deny to ship to another address.
6) Again your main concern is the address so you will need to have a new address.
Old 02-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

General policy for folx who are new to stealth (such as in the OP case) is to go with everything new.
Old 02-06-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by baloch View Post
1) the new bank account is fine to use
2) the new credit card; use it if and only if the billing address is not the banned address
3) register with a new address like a friends or relatives address.
4) do not just tweek your suspended address as that could get linked unless you can change the street name then it will probably work.
5) most sellers ship to the address on file so there is a big percentage that will deny to ship to another address.
6) Again your main concern is the address so you will need to have a new address.

Looks good other then No. 3, not a good move.
Old 02-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks everyone for chipping in. I've done the following.

Changed my IP, cleared cookies and any possible eBay trails, used a relatives address in the same city but with a different name and address. Now, coming down to a CC, the card is registered on an address which was used as a shipping address in the past, not the registered eBay address but was used on a couple of occasions as a shipping address, so I cannot get a CC here in India on any address apart from my residential address (was the default registered address previously) and my current office address (was part of a shipping address previously)

So, having said this, what's the best way out? Thanks
Old 02-06-2012

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
used a relatives address in the same city but with a different name and address
Did you use your relatives address and a different name or what?
For the CC hopefully someone from india chimes in to help you as I do not know the system their.
Old 02-07-2012
Threadstarter  

Well, I have my relatives house which is closed as no one stays there, it's basically an investment home. So I created a eBay account on my dads name and entered that relatives address.

As for the CC, I just checked and realized that eBay.in accepts cash card (Prepaid Cards) as another payment option, so I believe I can go ahead with that, only catch is the payment isn't massive, it's a small capped card, hope someone from India can throw some light on this!

Thanks
Old 02-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by judebrent View Post
With regards to PP, that mode of payment doesn't exist for eBay.in. The only few methods are cash on delivery, CC payment, wire transfer and check payment. PP is only used for an overseas transaction and again that can be avoided by using an international CC and the one that I have has that feature too..

The only worry I have is, I need to e-mail the seller about my shipping address as if I enter any previously used address there's a possibility of that getting linked, so e-mail is the safest route!

FHS, do not risk doing this. It's been proven harmful B4.

If you are not bothered to listen to the help why ask?

You just seem determined to do what you want.

Last time from me: DO NOT USE ANY BANNED INFORMATION no matter how clever you think you are. Even ebay india is not stupid. You will be linked.
Get the message
Old 02-07-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks, I won't even email a banned address and just outlined what some said, Nonetheless, I'll rather enter a address not used previously during checkout!
Old 02-07-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Keep us posted as you seem to not care what our opinions are.

We try to help and you just do it your way anyways.

Use any banned info and you will be toast in a matter of time.
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Now what wrong did I do? And when did I not listen to anyone. Like I said in my previous comment which I am sure you've already read - I won't use any past info is what I meant!!!
Old 02-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quite the back and forth thread.
Old 02-10-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks to all those who helped me out here. I made a stealth account, placed my first order and got it delivered too. I'll keep y'all posted on how this A/C continues to work and just in case something goes wrong (Hope that doesn't happen) Cheers!