suspended from eBay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-09-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default suspended from eBay

Hi, I have sold on ebay for over 8 years now (Top rated seller,PS with 99.5%FB).A month ago I got a message from ebay stating that my account was suspended.

I have called & called & ebay will NOT give me a reason. All they will say that I'm at high risk & ebay want to part ways. I sold used item (stuff you would find at yard sales) & also Health & Beauty products to the UK. I sold over 92,000 last year (I didn't make that much!). Is there such a thing that ebay would shut me down because I made to much?

2 weeks after shutting me down they shut my Daughter down. She lives in another town & everything! She also sold Health & Beauty to the UK.It's bad enough they shut me down but not to give me a reason why is just WRONG!

Does this stealth guide really work? I'd like to open up a new account but don't want to waste all my time for it to get shut down again! Any advise for me??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What was the actual message? Need more info.

I'm sure it was more than Hello Brenda67 your account is shut down.

Your daughter's account may have been shut down if she used your computer or if you used hers. Both your accounts have seen to be linked.

If you read over the forum you can see success stories. It's hard work but it's doable. :D
Old 02-09-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

Welcome to the forum
Stealth is definitely working, just read around and you will know for yourself, it requires hard work and dedication but it pays off handsomely
Old 02-09-2012

Longevity: 73%

1) you have no idea why ebay suspended your account
2) you called ebay and nothing was done
3) you want a sure way of selling again without suspension

Quote:
don't want to waste all my time for it to get shut down again
Then sorry nobody can guarantee you won't get suspended again cause:
1) you want to sell the same things again that were deemed high risk.
2) you will be using information that will be hard to verify
3) you will be suspended again eventually.

Easiest way to test:
Buy fully verified account and the account seller can go through with you on how to fairly keep from getting suspended then start listing the same things and see if you get suspended. If you do then maybe you will get a reason this time and you will have a stepping stone to climb from.
Old 02-09-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
What was the actual message? Need more info.

I'm sure it was more than Hello Brenda67 your account is shut down.

Your daughter's account may have been shut down if she used your computer or if you used hers. Both your accounts have seen to be linked.

If you read over the forum you can see success stories. It's hard work but it's doable. :D

Hello xxxxx

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, once we review your appeal, we're confident that this activity doesn't put the community at risk, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. Any remaining selling fees are due right away. Amounts that you haven't already disputed will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We know that this action may present a major inconvenience for you, but our #1 priority is keeping the marketplace safe. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team
Old 02-09-2012

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Did your daughter come and visit you in those weeks from you being suspended and then her. If she used your computer to view her account then they will be linked and her account suspended.

If that happened then she can argue her case but it will be a hard battle to win.
Old 02-09-2012
Threadstarter  

I never got any violations or anything! The thing that annoys me off is. I bought insurance through shipsaver on items that cost more. So now I have 3-4 buyers that never received their items and because ebay shut me down I'm not able to file a insurance claim! I paid shipsaver to insure it! This is wrong! I have lost over $1,000 because I'm not able to open up a insurance claim.
Old 02-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Don't put your ID in open forum.

If you had neutrals negatives that were enough to lower your scores over 12 months ebay does those sorts of suspensions.

Too often it's based over a year but suspension happens out of the blue
Old 02-09-2012

Longevity: 73%

what kind of health and beauty products? were they legit or knock-offs?
Old 02-09-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
what kind of health and beauty products? were they legit or knock-offs?
It was all over the counter stuff. No knock offs.
Old 02-09-2012

Longevity: 77%

There is also another option: maybe your account was linked with another suspended account which doesn't actually belong to you.

What type of connection do you use? Does anyone else use it? Does any of your family members have suspended accounts? One of your neighbors perhaps?

giving no explanation to buyers on why they were suspended is one of the things that makes ebay a loathsome company in my opinion - they have very bad business practices and I do not understand why they keep sending opinion surveys to members - do you feel like you were treated as a valuable customer? HELL NO!