eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Need help - 30 suspension on some accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/47327-need-help-30-suspension-some-accounts.html)

airjm2345 06-10-2012 03:30 AM

Need help - 30 suspension on some accounts

Hello all, I'm new to the forum so please bare with me. I will explain things as easy as possible. You may also find my story interesting. Sorry I realized it's long.. Hopefully you can help me out..

Basically, I have several different accounts with eBay.

#1 - 150 feedback, 100% positive, 13 YEARS OLD (my dad's)
#2 - 49 feedback, 100% positive, 2 years old
#3 - 4 feedback, 100% positive, 2 years old
#4 - 0 feedback, couple months old

I've also made several other accounts that I've forgot about & never used.

Anyway, one day I decided to sell some photos on eBay for a couple of cents (to gain feedback basically). It was going really good - I went from 49 feedback to 64 feedback on account #2 -and- 4 feedback to 21 feedback on account #3.

After that, I began selling more photos, but this time on the 0 feedback account (#4) ...but there's where my troubles began..Immediately my ads for the photos were taken down and my account was suspended "indefinitely".. I didn't really care because it had 0 feedback... but I realized that all my other accounts would likely be affected by a suspension too! :( I was really worried and called eBay. They told me that my other accounts would likely be affected...That's when I lied and said bullcrap like: that my account got hacked, had unauthorized access, and it wasn't actually me that posted the photos. 2-3 people I talked to said that they couldn't verify that anyone else had access to my account. :( Then I called back again and spoke to the 3rd or 4th different person..While in the middle of explaining/lying to him that my account had been "hacked", I actually got an e-mail from eBay saying that they re-instated my account and verified that it had unauthorized access. I couldn't believe it lol...I have no idea how that worked..

Anyway, just a few days later...I called to raise my selling limits on account #2 (49 feedback)...The guy went completely off topic about my selling limits after noticing that I sold photos for feedback (my feedback at this time was actually 64 when I called) and basically after knowing I was caught - again.. I tried to lie & say my account got hacked, and it was even proven to happen with another one of my accounts. It didn't work - unfortunately the guy was kind of a F$&&N A$$H%LE - but in the end, even after I appealed, they couldn't prove there was unauthorized access and my feedbacks were gone...Reduced from 64 back to 49. I was also suspended for 30 days on that account. Also, my account #3 which went from 21 feedback, back to 4..since that's another account I boosted feedback on..

I also realized that my #1 account with 149 feedback wasn't affected at all. Probably because I never tried selling photos on this account..

- I really do not want to try this stealth thing yet. Please don't tell me to try it yet.
- Will my #1 account ever be affected? Even though it's my dad's, I mostly use it. And my parents are separated..Im 18 in high school, so I switch houses every week, which probably has an affect on what eBay sees when looking at my iP addresses for all my accounts..

SO...When I get my #2 and #3 accounts back from that 30 day suspension..I guess I'll have to be really careful, right? Obviously Im not going to try to sell photos ever again..From what I hear, it's a year suspension after 30 days? Or if I'm doing good for 2-3 months, they clear my account of the violation or something?

Anyway, I just wanted your opinion on my situation.. When I get those 30 day suspended accounts back, I'll be selling actual items so I shouldn't have to worry about much...do I? For some reason I think I saw someone else post about 2 of his accounts were suspended for 30 days and people were telling him to start over with a stealth account?!?!?? Why! Anyway, hopefully my situation isn't that bad and I can go back to selling normally next month..Just wanting your opinion?

Also, on that #1 account - I had 5/150 feedbacks from selling.
On that #2 account - I had 44/49 feedbacks from selling.
On that #3 account - I had 1/4 feedbacks from selling.

All positive. So when it comes down to it, I guess I'm a pretty good seller when it's actual items...