One of my interested buyers has put up auctions with my product! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-28-2007
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default One of my interested buyers has stolen my auctions (fraudster)

I can't believe this, but since Ive been suspended one "big" interested buyer, I checked ip's and he matches with the eBay seller I just found. He took my entire auction and now he took my documentation I emailed him through our conversations in the past.

I reported the auction and also threw in the sole letter of affiliation, so when eBay checks his account, nothing will match, name, addresses etc.

Im so irritated!

He could cause tens of thousands in damages
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Ouch! What are you selling?
Old 06-28-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Ouch! What are you selling?
Not going to post here, but its expensive and only I can provide winning buyers with the genuine article. Im watermarking every little thing I have now so that no one else can try and defraud people like this.

I sent an email to through my suspended account to eBay. Started out with this:

Well the consequences of suspending me are already showing......
Old 06-28-2007
Administrator

Oye! Do you have a backup plan when eBay suspends you? You should have a personal site where you can promote and sale your products without any 3rd party. You should also have backup eBay accounts if you're able to separate accounts without eBay knowing. Just so you'll have a fresh account if eBay decides to take another stab at you. The best thing would be to start a personal site though. You can always trust that it'll be there when you want sales. Simple internet marketing can bring you just as many sales or more sales, you receive from eBay. It's worth a try.
Old 06-29-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Oye! Do you have a backup plan when eBay suspends you? You should have a personal site where you can promote and sale your products without any 3rd party. You should also have backup eBay accounts if you're able to separate accounts without eBay knowing. Just so you'll have a fresh account if eBay decides to take another stab at you. The best thing would be to start a personal site though. You can always trust that it'll be there when you want sales. Simple internet marketing can bring you just as many sales or more sales, you receive from eBay. It's worth a try.
Yes I have been looking into having our own site. Talking with marketers and advertisers to figure everything out.

Im taking another attempt at eBay as well.
Old 06-29-2007

Send a message via MSN to KIMM3368

Is There Alot Involved In Starting Your Own Site?
Old 06-29-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIMM3368 View Post
For what we want, it takes a hefty sum of money.
Old 06-29-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Well I guess design would be cheap, but to have effective advertising is a different story. We are also looking into a few different magazines to put an ad in which is expensive.
Old 06-29-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Well you aren't going to believe this. Put up auction last night on one of my 30+ day account (not the troydes one). Just got banned, and my "interested buyer" who is planning on scamming his winning bidders since he doesn't have the product is still on eBay. His listings got removed, but he is still there! and he re-listed this time replacing a few words to make it seem like he is associated with something else, but he is still using my images (with the unchanged words!)
Old 06-29-2007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIMM3368 View Post

Probably not a lot of money at first, but it takes a lot of work. There is buying the domain, finding a host, finding / buying and installing a shopping cart, tweaking your shopping cart and having it designed, start internet marketing, PPC ads, email campaigns, SEO and more, its fun if you like figuring things out and starting your own business. It's even better once you have sales rolling in. The best thing to do is to start ASAP, don't prefect your site in the beginning, just get it started and as time goes by then tweak it to your liking. A clean, bright site that has an easy follow to it works best. I have several sites where I sale my products. We don't need eBay anymore.
Old 06-29-2007

Longevity: 98%

i have 2 sites and i do have hi traffic on my sites store better then ebay traffic but sales are just not as good. Im going for top 10 in Google. The thing is ebay is little different. Also depends on the product. My product is art and art is totaly different from computers and other staff. There is no set price on art. So it all depends. If any one interested i can upload many shopping cards and templates to make your site pretty.

There Alot Involved In Starting Your Own Store. first you have to buy php script then template for your site. Then you have to hire a programmer who you have to pay every month to submit your site to 1000s directories and other staff to make your site hi PR. Then you have to advertise and exchange links with hi traffic sites. There are many sicrets out here. I have a programmer from india who battles with my site every day to have hi traffic and be on top in google. But what makes you feel good is that is your site and you dont depend on ebay.

If any one is interested Moore about having you one site and don't have $ i can also unload differed shopping card scripts for free as well as templates and staff.
Old 06-29-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Im so ticked that eBay isn't suspending the seller who is about to defraud every winning bidder of his. Blatently using my auction listing, details, images that even match my suspended username. Just for that you think they'd suspend the person.
Old 06-30-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

They better. I have no idea why I got suspended. Though the account I used was not a stellar account thats why it was cheap, so that might be why. Guess I should have "rehabilitated" the account first. Oh well I have more accounts!
Old 06-30-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmith View Post
Im so ticked that eBay isn't suspending the seller who is about to defraud every winning bidder of his. Blatently using my auction listing, details, images that even match my suspended username. Just for that you think they'd suspend the person.
Sorry to hear that george. This has happen tome before in the past. This is what I did to get the fraud user suspended.....

I bidded on one of the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ users auctions, then I requested member contact info thru ebay. Once it arrived in my email I tried to contact the user, of course it was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. So I emailed trust and safety and reported the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ user and his ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. i sent about 3 emails to different ebay emails. The user got suspended within 24 hours. I also stated in the emails that if ebay continue to let the user sale my items that I would contact various media and would sue in court.

Hopes this helps
Old 06-30-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Thanks Chris
Old 10-26-2007

Longevity: 96%

Wow I'm dying to know what this product is.

Also Aspkin may an area for starting creating websiyes might not be a bad idea as we all try to wean off of ebay.
Old 10-27-2007
Administrator

Dang DogFace... I just went through this thread for my FAQ section and you're brining it back to life! You're killing me. Only 5 more pages of threads to go through.

As for website help forum... http://www.aspkin.com/forums/webmaster-jungle/