MC999 Your listings have been ended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-05-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default MC999 Your listings have been ended

I woke up this morning to the following.

"MC999 Your listings have been ended

Hello XXXXXX,
After reviewing your account, we've had to take the following action:
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account."

Whats odd though, that there was no reason, or policy violation, and my account can continue to list. Any reason what this could be? Items were not Vero or anything.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2013

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: MC999 Your listings have been ended

EBay has been lazy lately.. I notice there is sometimes missing information in the emails I've been receiving lately. You can tell it's a template, but it's not been filled out correctly.

If nothing was taken down, could've been an item you listed in the past.. Not sure though. I would assume as a glitch and continue normally until there are more issues.

And of course, if you come across more issues, just call in and find out..

Last edited by exxomscp; 12-05-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-05-2013
Threadstarter  

2 items were taken down. But they werent vero or anything. Hundreds of people selling. Just some cheap items.

I dont want to call in...because that never ends up well
Old 12-07-2013
Threadstarter  

anyone on this?
Old 12-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Sounds like winter cleaning.

Just random on ebays part for the past month or so.

Good accounts with no issues whatsoever getting hit with removals.

Naturally, dont relist the item, and spread the sales over other accounts.
Old 12-08-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 60%

It's possible a competitor could have reported your item as suspicious? Happen to me
Old 12-08-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwrestmania View Post
I woke up this morning to the following.

"MC999 Your listings have been ended

Hello XXXXXX,
After reviewing your account, we've had to take the following action:
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account."

Whats odd though, that there was no reason, or policy violation, and my account can continue to list. Any reason what this could be? Items were not Vero or anything.

Seems normal of ebay. I dont see why you wouldn't be able to continue to list. I would take that as a warning and wouldn't list the item again.
Old 12-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnluckySeler View Post
It's possible a competitor could have reported your item as suspicious? Happen to me
Definitely possible
Old 12-08-2013
Threadstarter  

so ebay will just remove any listing for any given reason just because a competitor reported it? is this an automated system?
Old 12-09-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwrestmania View Post
so ebay will just remove any listing for any given reason just because a competitor reported it? is this an automated system?

Pretty much, I know it's ridiculous but like it's been said in many threads, ebay won't take any chances and once they get a complaint they make the complainer happy. They completely suspended my account for the exact same thing. I'm having to make a stealth now myself.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmixers View Post
Sounds like winter cleaning.

Just random on ebays part for the past month or so.

Good accounts with no issues whatsoever getting hit with removals.

Naturally, dont relist the item, and spread the sales over other accounts.
It really does seem like eBay does not want certain smaller sellers on their site this time of year before XMas. Going to be interesting what it is like after the Holliday.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
It really does seem like eBay does not want certain smaller sellers on their site this time of year before XMas. Going to be interesting what it is like after the Holliday.
Yes I agree with you. I am very optimistic of what is going to happen after holidays.
Old 12-12-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

They are out of control I never had a problem and indtead of focusing on sales I seriously been faxin IDS and invoices the last 3 days, and same flimsy email with no listings removed or directions even though it days follow directions.

Today I had it they were tryin to say my account I made 4 months ago and linked it to a power sellin account is linked to a suspended account

So that account has 50 positives all 5.0 DSRs , linked to a top Rated account 300 positives 2 neutral and one neg it's in the 4 straight month as top rated and these moron reps are just so ready to suspend everyone

Now I'm religious when it comes to IPs and she said I used the same computer , and I told her first off u can't see that so stop lying second u check IP. Addresses and I have just these two accounts

And I also said that my IP changes several times a week and I asked her can you see that it changes I know u have that technology , And than she started stuttering and I was like ill take that as yes the do change she agreed and than I asked her now I guess once u use an IP it tiurns into smoke and fades away is that correct she said no , ok no so if this other person is in the same area which I believe is Also allowed to happen on EBay than isn't it possible that the two may use the same IP?

After proving herself wrong she went back to the stupid script and started saying well unfortunately and I stopped her at that and said yea unfortunately and I know ur just reading fairy tales out of that book but do you think the 60 orders I'm supposed to ship are gonna go out if I'm suspended, do u understand the impact this will have even on billion dollar company when u are throwing great sellers off on the busiest month of the year?? Because there's is no way ill lift one finger if u suspend me for a reason so paper thin it makes no sense , so at first of course she
Said they were busy and I guess she did look at items that needed to be shipped and said oh here she comes

Now I asked what is going on why is eBays plan to destroy thier bottom line because I said I know many people going thru this now day after day . And I asked her tell me am I a terrible seller look at my DSRs and feedback on both and one is perfect the other TRS with 4.9-5.0 99.8% feedback 4 months if TRS

So she started with the link and I love how they lie ,she said the other account is exact same name address BDay, I couldn't bieve she was lying so flat out , so being I never gave my BDAY, I take noted detailed on every acount especially during a call I right down any new factual info that I give cause that may be asked again so I asked what's the other members BDAY of course she could not answer that and than I asked what mine was cause that too was not asked and stopped her in her tracks she didn't know what to say

And I told get i work round the clock I made $7000 in sales this month from the 1-3 and from the 5-7 another 2500 so in 7 days $9500 and countless positives already and went over my $5000 a month limit.

Anyway it ended up with her reinstating the other account and trip piling the limits on my powerseller account so I now have 300/$30000 and the other 350/10,000.

They seriously lost it with this constant suspensions , luckily I sold more in one week than my average month so I made my money this month , because I had no other time to do anything I had to provide docs for 4 accounts. So stupid , I hope they feel this loss for holiday sales. If I didn't know what they could see and what they can't is probBly threw in the god on the first time she said there's nothing she can do, this is driving me nutts next year I'm don't in November and taking December off and waiting for January
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
galigusso (12-13-2013), glacier922 (12-12-2013), moeweezy (12-12-2013)
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

So just November next year? No December? What is so significant about January? Isn't it more hot boy to sell during January due to the fact that the items are more for personal then gifts. Just curious. Your answer is appreciated.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-12-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
So just November next year? No December? What is so significant about January? Isn't it more hot boy to sell during January due to the fact that the items are more for personal then gifts. Just curious. Your answer is appreciated.
I agree. With newer not established accounts. I think eBay does not want sellers who are going to take longer to ship and item and what not selling. They want the pros on there who are going to be for sure have items before the Holidays and what not.

Personally, I have been working on prepping some stealth accounts for nearly a month now. I am sitting on the sideline until Jan before I turn them into selling accounts. With all the complaints on this site right now just isn't a good time to be starting selling on eBay.

Also 50 feedback even 300 feedback isn't really an established account. Once you get above 500 selling feedback or 1000 selling feedback that is when eBay looks at you differently. Before then you are basically another fly on the wall.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
Just makes sense for the holiday period and buyers who want their stuff now...an established account shows that this expectation can be met somewhat
Old 12-12-2013

I received this message stating that ebay have ended the listings. funny thing is it was a stealth account which actually had no active listings
Old 12-14-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

My 8 year old account over 1000 positive feedback no neutral or negative. TRS last 3 month all DSR over 4.95 shut down no reason. Absolutely gutted only reason I can think is competition has reported me for some reason.
Good job I found eBay Stealth and have another couple accounts trucking along nicely.
Old 12-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymakesmoney View Post
I received this message stating that ebay have ended the listings. funny thing is it was a stealth account which actually had no active listings
These messed up messages come out fairly regularly
Old 02-03-2014

Longevity: 74%

I just got the same mc999 today on one of my accounts!

The stealth account that got the mc999 was about 3 years old and was a top rated power seller with over 250 positive feedbacks and not one negative feedback!

The account was perfect I swear ebay is getting absurd!

With my account being in such excellent standing some one had to report me! SIGH!
Old 02-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Any cases against you?

What I notice that has been happening is a competitor will create a dummy account with whatever info they have and then get you MC'd to hell and back....

I would try to save the account.
Old 02-04-2014

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
Any cases against you?

What I notice that has been happening is a competitor will create a dummy account with whatever info they have and then get you MC'd to hell and back....

I would try to save the account.
The only case I had was because of the global shipping program we did a cancel transaction request and i sent him a paypal invoice afterwards and we did the transaction on paypal. Then I opted the global shipping program.

My account did not get suspended or anything the listings just got removed.

I will never sell what i was selling on that account ever again!