MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

hello like most people i have read about here i woke up today and saw this message on my email :

After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we’ve taken the following actions on your account:
- Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

they removed all my listings like in the rest of the people.

i dont understand why the hell they did that the same day they received 400euro from the sales i did the past month and then they suspend me ?

i had 98 positive feedback and only 1 negative with 98.8 rating and 5/5 stars in my selling

shall i forget this account and move on to a new one or there is possibility they lift my suspension ?

what i wonder as well is that i got the email from ebay.co.uk , does this mean i can still sell on ebay.com or it is the same ?

thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-04-2014

Longevity: 71%
Default Re: MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

It could be the item or category issue. what items/category were you selling in?
Old 02-05-2014

Longevity: 63%

If you didn't do anything wrong ( like any prohibited items you were selling) then I would call ebay, you have nothing to lose at this point and everything to gain if you can convince them this suspension was a mistake. It's a slim chance but a chance is better than none. Good luck
Old 02-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayousuck View Post
hello like most people i have read about here i woke up today and saw this message on my email :

After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we’ve taken the following actions on your account:

- Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.

- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.

- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

they removed all my listings like in the rest of the people.

i dont understand why the hell they did that the same day they received 400euro from the sales i did the past month and then they suspend me ?

i had 98 positive feedback and only 1 negative with 98.8 rating and 5/5 stars in my selling

shall i forget this account and move on to a new one or there is possibility they lift my suspension ?

what i wonder as well is that i got the email from ebay.co.uk , does this mean i can still sell on ebay.com or it is the same ?

thanks in advance

"i had 98 positive feedback and only 1 negative with 98.8 rating and 5/5 stars in my selling" that's not great numbers to run an account. If I was you, I would of rested the account after the first negative.
Old 02-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGhost View Post
It could be the item or category issue. what items/category were you selling in?
i was selling either shoes or minatures/figurines and i included em in the right category : (

98 positive feedback and 1 negative and 5 stars in everything thats not great man really what :O ?

so i guess i have to call em , its better than just emailing em ?
Old 02-05-2014
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayousuck View Post
i was selling either shoes or minatures/figurines and i included em in the right category : (

98 positive feedback and 1 negative and 5 stars in everything thats not great man really what :O ?

so i guess i have to call em , its better than just emailing em ?
if youre going to talk to them then its better to call in. If you get somebody rude just make up an excuse to hang up and call back
Old 02-05-2014
Threadstarter  

they answered my email with this :

Thank you for contacting eBay. I have taken some time to look your account up and see that it was suspended because it exhibits a risk to eBay and its community. You violated eBay policy and we do not allow nor accept offsite transactions. As eBay is an internet based business and its members our customers, we have to carefully weigh the risks involved with allowing users on our site. From time to time, we find users whose risk no longer justifies a continuing relationship with eBay. When that happens we suspend these accounts, and they are no longer able to be used for buying or selling. For your account there is no appeal for this decision. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue. I wish you luck in your future ventures.

so i guess i can do nothing with this account , just forget it and go on . fack ebay i gave em 400 euro in fees and the same day they suspend me .

my new account is ready new email , new ip , new paypal , new bank account , new name this time they wont mess with me
Old 02-14-2014

Longevity: 80%

First:

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.

To appeal this restriction, you will need to:
- Submit all of the following information by fax (fax number below):
-- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
-- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item (s) recently listed for sale on eBay.

Second (I sent all the documets)

FR%OMM002 – Important information about your eBay account SR# 1-21560770777

uring this time, we want to confirm you are creating a solid selling foundation by ensuring you are focused on creating great transactions for your customers. Doing so will greatly increase the chances of having a successful eBay business and help to avoid any future account issues that may arise. Please understand that the actions we have taken do not mean your account performance is not good, but we do this to help all eBay sellers further improve their selling history and account performance. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month.

You can now sell up to 10 items monthly or up to $1000.00 monthly.

(Keep in mind that this includes multiple quantity listings which can greatly influence this number.)

Third (whitour doing anything)

MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

Do u belive this crap u escape from devil and meet the devil's sis
Old 02-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

It was the outside transaction that got you banned.

A buyer must have reported you.