MC197 four months after account died?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-05-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default MC197 four months after account died??

Confused at this one! My account got suspended indefinitely over 4 months ago, not been near it since and got a message off eBay today saying I've not paid my fees and that it's suspended and if i do not pay them it could result in my account being permanently suspended, and if i pay the fees then as soon as I've paid them i can buy and sell again straight away??

I'm going to pay the fees cos i owe them but what's this email about? they just playing with me to get me to pay or have they gone soft and letting me have my account back?

Here's email

eBay sent this message to Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your registered name is included to help confirm this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

MC197 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension : NonPayment

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from bidding or listing because you haven't paid the Xxxxxxxxxx
balance on your account.

Fees are charged for eBay listings and services. eBay members are responsible for paying their eBay fees in a timely manner with a valid payment method.

Note: During your suspension you are prohibited from using eBay in any way, including registering new accounts. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension. We have ended any open listings.

Here's what you should do now:

To reinstate your account, please pay the outstanding amount of as soon as possible. You can pay via PayPal, credit card or cheque.

- How to check your account status:

1. Go to the eBay.co.uk homepage.
2. Click on "Site Map" at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on "View Your Account Status" (located partway down the centre column) and sign in as requested.

- How to make a payment:

1. Go to the eBay Site Map as described above and click on "Make a Payment to your account".
2. Select a method to pay your eBay fees and follow the instructions from there.

If you don't have access to your account or prefer not to pay online, please post your payment to the address below. Please note that these take longer to be processed than online payments. When sending your payment, please include a copy of this notice and state your account ID number* and user ID on the cheque:

eBay Europe S.à r.l.
c/- Citibank UK Lockbox
P.O. Box 62449
33 Canada Square
London E14 1HH
United Kingdom

*Your eBay account ID number is a 12-digit number. You'll find it on the top right-hand corner of your eBay invoice or on your Account Status page.

Once payment has posted to your account, our system will automatically reinstate your account and you will be able to start buying and selling on eBay again.

For more information on paying your eBay fees, copy this link into a new browser window:

If we do not receive your payment immediately, your details will be passed on to a debt collection agency, as explained in our Fees and Credit policy. To review this policy, copy this link into a new browser window:

fees for private sellers[/url]

Please be aware that the collection agency will charge you a fee for the collection of the unpaid eBay fees. These fees vary according to the amount owed and are payable in addition to the outstanding eBay fees.

If you have any queries or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Europe S.à r.l.

H1015

Last edited by Dazzler87; 12-05-2013 at 03:05 PM. Reason: To remove to eBay links
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: MC197 four months after account died??

Its is just an automated email that is sent out that does not take into account the fact that the account is already suspended.
Old 12-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Its is just an automated email that is sent out that does not take into account the fact that the account is already suspended.
Yeh was thinking it might be that, sounds too good to be true
Old 12-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler87 View Post
Yeh was thinking it might be that, sounds too good to be true
Classic left hand of ebay not knowing what the right hand does.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
kittylove (12-09-2013)