So... it finally happened to me... -_-" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Send a message via Skype™ to black_label
Default So... it finally happened to me... -_-"

So... I have had an eBay account since 2009. I didn't start selling until last month. I started out dropshipping with crappy website. Since then I found a reliable dropshipper that ships fast. What I have learned from this experience is that eBay is full of spoiled brats. They cottle the buyers so much that it is ridiculous! Buyers open cases for items not received after like 3 days of purchase. I don't know if anyone else sees this or not but eBay puts a whole lot of effort into funneling sellers into utilizing their products. For example they put those estimated delivery times without giving seller the option to remove it so that sellers are bullied by buyers to use their postage. Anyways, I started doing really well, my sales increased by the day. I sold 200 items in my first month. I was doing so well that I went ahead and ordered my hot selling items wholesale.

Then BAM, woke up this morning to find out I am restricted from selling and it is not open to appeal because of "high risk behavior". I have one negative feedback. They won't tell me what they restricted me for because I could use that information to "circumvent" policies. They told me on the phone that they tried to call me multiple times, I never received calls from eBay. I am so irrate. I used to read the forums about stealth accounts thinking "man, what could people possibly do that they need stealth accounts."

Well the answer is apparently absolutely nothing. So here I am, purchased the stealth account guide. I just want some help from the community. I really am trying to build a legitimate side income. I had a taste of the sweet eBay nectar. I earned $1K in profit last month. I did not practice any illegal activities. All items ordered were delivered as described. The only complaints I had was for shipping time from my initial dropshipper. This is what I think did me in, the complaints from those initial orders.

So I implore you guys to please help, I know some of these questions have probably been answered and if they have just point me in the right direction?

1. I know I should avoid using my old account BUT I still have orders that need to arrive to the buyers so I might have to answer their questions so that they don't open cases. What is the best approach to this?

2. When I get a new stealth account, how does ebay on mobile and tablet apps go into the whole stealth mode? Should I avoid using these once I get a new account?

3a. I would like to buy a stealth account, I have so much inventory arriving this week that I can't sit on it while I wait for ebay to increase my selling limits. Who do you all suggest I buy from?

3b. When I have a new eBay & Paypal account how do I link it to my bank account without them figuring out I am the same person or do I have to just use prepaid debit cards?

3c. I have never had any issues with PayPal, no disputes from buyers. So would it be safe to link this paypal account with my new stealth account?

4. Anything else you guys can add to help me through this... I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts literally. But I will fight the fight and hopefully with all of your help I can sell steadily without any future hassles from eBay.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: So... it finally happened to me... -_-"

Oh and another question, I've been reading the guide.

I know I can add nicknames to my bank account which I think I will do. BUT when/if PP asks me for ID, will they link new account to my old account if I sent them my ID with actual name?
Old 05-07-2014

Longevity: 59%

All your questions are in the guide...but let me just tell you this......FORGET your old address, your old email address, your old bank accounts, your old paypal account, your real name....pretend you are going into the witness protective program....the only thing you're going to reuse is your computer, and even that needs to be on a whole new user network...so forget about how to weasel this or that from your old stuff....it's toast....you, your real self is dead as far as using ebay goes...so, in your thought process, if a sentence in your head starts with " I can use my old"...just forget it right there.......
The Following User Says Thank You to pokerpro For This Useful Post:
yankee (05-07-2014)
Old 05-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Each account needs its own bank account. As a general rule you should not reuse a previously used bank account. Stick with the big banks for mismatched deposits such as BofA
ALL info needs to be new as pokerpro well stated.
Old 05-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the input guys, I've read the guide twice now. The guide doesn't cover how to change the IP address of Xfinity which is the modem and router in one. Any input?
Old 05-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The forum supplements the guide.

It also takes more than 2 reads to get a full picture of everything.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
black_label (05-08-2014)
Old 05-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

You can not change your IP address. Get a MIFI or a new ISP.

Also you can call ATT uverse or Comcast Xfinity and see if they offer a MODEM ONLY and then run multiple routers.

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-07-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I read about it literally immediately after I wrote that reply, so note to self. Learn to search forums before posting questions. Thanks for the help though!

Another thing learned, I wanted to see just how deep this "account linking" went. I used my other eBay account that I already had BUT before signing into it. I changed my paypal email. Literally within minutes-mc999. I mean it only got suspended not restricted like my main. I almost wish I had stealth accounts before I had my main because now I just feel robbed of my identity.

Do you guys know where I can buy an aged ebay and paypal account? I literally just want one account. The items I sell are not high risk (parts and components)
Old 05-07-2014

Longevity: 58%

You will have trouble getting aged, with sell you need more then one account, ( Im starting to sound like the vetrans on the forum). Anways, can you give me an estimate of how much you use to sell monthly? Revenue wise not profit.
Old 05-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

8-10K monthly and $47 per item average.

I am open to an account that's not months old, I just dont want to do the whole 10 and $1000 thing.
Old 05-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

one of the account sellers sells 100 $5000 accounts for $300 IMO it is better to have ten accounts starting with $1000 10 this month, another ten next month, etc... most accounts get raised 100/$5000 within 90 days.

Last edited by yankee; 05-07-2014 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-08-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the help guys. I really just want to have one legitimate account to run a business. BUT being how eBay has screwed me like this. I will be buying a few accounts and growing them slowly buying/selling on each a few times a month.

I figured out the cellphone tethering as well =) I'm so excited. Yesterday it seemed to be so difficult but now it's all starting to seem possible!

How have you all gotten around the who eBay and PayPal asking for ID to verify identity? eBay never asked me for it but PayPal certainly did after only 2 weeks of selling. I know I could always fudge it in PS but that's pretty illegal I'm sure. So if anyone has legal alternatives, this would be welcome.

BTW I know alot of the info is hush hush, so if you want to help me out but don't want to spill the beans to everyone typing "eBay Stealth" on google, just PM me please. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

EIN tax ID for paypal OR move onto the next account.
What is not legitimate? If you feel you are doing something wrong, you probably should not be doing it.

I am baffled you still think it is a good idea to only have one large account. Why not have 4 or 5 or ten even good size LEGITIMATE accounts and a bunch of stealth(no tax id) for backup and to spread sales especially of test items etc...

The more streams of income the better if you ask me.
Old 05-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

I agree with Yankee.

At least if you have a few accounts and one gets suspended you will have back up to fall on and not have to start again from scratch with 21 day payment holds etc,,
Old 05-08-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
EIN tax ID for paypal OR move onto the next account.
What is not legitimate? If you feel you are doing something wrong, you probably should not be doing it.

I am baffled you still think it is a good idea to only have one large account. Why not have 4 or 5 or ten even good size LEGITIMATE accounts and a bunch of stealth(no tax id) for backup and to spread sales especially of test items etc...

The more streams of income the better if you ask me.
I mean, I am not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or anything. I just don't like the idea of switching IP's all the time and blah blah. BUT I could use Auctiva yes? I can Manage all of my account through them without linking the accounts as long as the initial token is under new IP. At least that's my understanding from all the reading I've been doing. Correct me if I am wrong please!
Old 05-10-2014

Longevity: 59%

I always tell people who sell on ebay for either all, or a percentage of their living..." it's not if you are ever gonna get suspended from selling, it's WHEN are you're gonna get suspended". 5 people in my group had 80 linked accounts (most were 8 years old at the time) shut down in 30 seconds 7 years ago....are you prepared for that? If not, and ebay income is important to you, then I suggest you get prepared. And the reason for that shut down, was my best friend sold 50K in one month, and that blew everything up instantly.
Old 05-20-2014

Hey black label I feel for ya, It just happened to me a couple weeks ago also! I don't know anyone on here except for Yankee. He will give you good advise..he has been helping me. Thanks Yankee!
Old 05-20-2014

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_label View Post
Thanks for the input guys, I've read the guide twice now. The guide doesn't cover how to change the IP address of Xfinity which is the modem and router in one. Any input?
That modem/router will need to be changed. Xfinity/Comcast has a UBee which works really well if you also have a home phone. But you need a router for changing the IPs.
Old 05-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_label View Post

3a. I would like to buy a stealth account, I have so much inventory arriving this week that I can't sit on it while I wait for ebay to increase my selling limits. Who do you all suggest I buy from?
All the sellers on the forum here are reputable