What can be done to unrestrict a newly restricted account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-16-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default What can be done to unrestrict a newly restricted account?

Account was restricted. Ebay says it was linked to an account ( it was not! ) I think the wife started a secondary account of hers but uses the same post office address. Ebay Yolanda spoke to me like I was a liar telling me "it has been determined that your business doesn't fit with ebay".

I am in business over 2 decades, on ebay 10 years, 1400 transactions, 100% feedback .

I have done nothing wrong, have zero complaints against me professionally.

My wife doesn't have any complaints against her or negs but she apparently attempted to open a 2nd and 3rd sub ebay acct approx. 8 months ago I just found out. However they still have nothing to do with me, have no complaints. The guy at ebay kept saying she tried to sell software but that's not true and we don't sell software. Zero to do with us.

So bizarre but at my age ( 60's ), ebay was to be a source of revenue in my old age. Is this gone now?

I'm thinking of hiring a lawyer to get a paper in front of someone and maybe dialogue going with someone at ebay. What say you?

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-16-2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Not allowed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-16-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: What can be done to unrestrict a newly restricted account?

lol a lawyer dont waste your time.

its unfortunate, but ebay does what they want and they are a powerhouse of a business.

I would suggest learning the stealth account game and coming back with your own accounts.

whether or not it was your fault is irrelevant. YOU WERE LINKED and thats all ebay cares about. Their systems most likely detected it.

Best thing you can do is start over and come back harder then ever. TRUST me, people get taken out every day and not every time is their fault. There are always innocent bystanders and collateral damage such as yourself. Learn and buy the Stealth Book best thing you can do at this point.

Just my 2 cents
Old 05-16-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%

I am almost 50 and since a few months on the "stealth" side.
It works very well and it is even better that my own real account...
Your account might be back one day or another but if you want to safely run some selling on Ebay, go stealth.
If one account goes down for any reason, you have others.... as many as you can manage.

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-16-2014 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-16-2014

Longevity: 59%

Do yourself a favor...forget about that old account and use your efforts opening stealth accounts....anything else at this point is a waste of time and money.
Old 05-16-2014
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Agreed with above, start with stealth. Eventually (if you're lucky) you can try to call back in a few years to get the account restated
Old 05-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

No, no, no. Call up eBay. Ask to talk to the "selling venting department". Ask to talk to the person who suspended your account and ask them why. Do not take no for an answer. It might take quite a bit of time, sometimes hours upon hours. But stealth accounts in the US take months to start and sell again. I would not give up on this. Get on the phone and demand you speak to the highest person on the food chain you can possibly get in touch with. Bitching at some low level person will get you no-where. Ask to go as far up the totem poll as possible.

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-17-2014 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
No, no, no. Call up eBay. Ask to talk to the "selling venting department". Ask to talk to the person who suspended your account and ask them why. Do not take no for an answer. It might take quite a bit of time, sometimes hours upon hours. But stealth accounts in the US take months to start and sell again. I would not give up on this. Get on the phone and demand you speak to the highest person on the food chain you can possibly get in touch with. Bitching at some low level person will get you no-where. Ask to go as far up the totem poll as possible.
exacly AND start new stealth accounts as well.
Old 05-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You could keep calling and trying to reach a better agent than this 'Yolanda'

In the meantime, learn about stealth and build new accounts - like many of us have.

Never rely only on one account