Account Suspended because of items being sold - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-31-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Account Suspended because of items being sold

Well hello everybody i got suspended from ebay for doing something they told me to do lol

My account had 64 feedback 100% positive i sold Italian brand names but all authentic. I sold hats and belts and sometime t shirts. I got banned because of this one hat got taken down i called up ebay and they told me that just add more pictures and more details and you will be good to go. I did what they told me and 3 days later it got taken down again and my account got suspended and they told me to look for an other website. I did look for an other website but no one got traffic like eBay unfortunately lol

So i have few questions

If my brother opens up a new account on ebay ( His Bank His phone His address His debit card His gmail )basically everything from the start only thing we will have in common is the last name would he get still get banned?

Also if i buy an eBay Stealth account ready to sell and later on when i have money on my stealth paypal can i transfer that money to my actual paypal that i use to have with ebay before i got suspended?

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default re: Account Suspended because of items being sold

mike08185,
sorry if your troubles started for Italian brand names but everything is a no

You should buy the stealth guide and read carefully. A lot of your questions will find answers in there.

You should read the forum and increase your knowledge even more.

Here is what you shall never do:
never trust Ebay
never involve one of your relatives in your new stealh business
never trnsfer money from the new paypal to the old one... even if is not limited will be watched very closely and so it will be your new account...

Selling branded items is high risk. Ebay doesn't like that and will shut you down again.

Stealth works very well and has some advantages... read around and rethink your selling items and strategy.

Buona fortuna.
Old 05-31-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Take a deep breathe as you have came to the right place to get back on track.

Read over the forums and ask questions.

You can be up and running in no time.

Ebay can cause people a lot of stress but that can be eliminated by learning right here on the forum.
Old 05-31-2014

Longevity: 63%

Welcome to Stealth avenue.

You will have to learn to walk before you start running, this is exactly what Stealthing is all about.

If you try to rush, it can be very disappointing.

There are many people here who are very happy stealthing.
Old 05-31-2014

Longevity: 59%

I know it seems like the world caved in, but 60 days you will probably be glad this happened, as you will be selling more with much less worry. Don't get sentimental about old paypal accounts, phone numbers, addresses.....they're history....ALL new from now on.
Good luck!
Old 05-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Account Suspended because of items being sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike08185 View Post
Well hello everybody i got suspended from ebay for doing something they told me to do lol

My account had 64 feedback 100% positive i sold Italian brand names but all authentic. I sold hats and belts and sometime t shirts. I got banned because of this one hat got taken down i called up ebay and they told me that just add more pictures and more details and you will be good to go. I did what they told me and 3 days later it got taken down again and my account got suspended and they told me to look for an other website. I did look for an other website but no one got traffic like eBay unfortunately lol
from now you must learn to check more carefully if you can sell 'brand name ' items. Just because they are authentic, it does not mean you have the rights to onsell them. ebay tell sellers fibs. Avoid trusting them.

Quote:
So i have few questions

If my brother opens up a new account on ebay ( His Bank His phone His address His debit card His gmail )basically everything from the start only thing we will have in common is the last name would he get still get banned?
Yes. There is a chance ebay may think this is you trying to use ebay again. Never trust ebay.

Quote:
Also if i buy an eBay Stealth account ready to sell and later on when i have money on my stealth paypal can i transfer that money to my actual paypal that i use to have with ebay before i got suspended?

Thank you
NO. Avoid doing that. You link yourself. Both accounts have a chance of being limited. You lose big time if that happens.

Start doing heaps of reading to find out just how to make stealth accounts.

Good Luck