MC999 Listing policy violation alert: Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia - Please help - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: MC999 Listing policy violation alert: Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia - Please help

My feedbacks are over 700 but less than 800.

I am above standard on USA and Global. I was TRS once in Global but I am always a Power Seller.

I was getting anywhere from 5-10 average sales a day. Not anymore after I got low DSRs/Feedback recently. Does MC999 set you back on sale as well?

I recently got 2 negative in a week so I took a big hit on getting sales. I can call and most likely get those negatives removed BUT the problem is that those negatives are on the items that I got the MC999 on. Is it worth the risk to call them to get it removed or let it go? I am at 98.4%.

Moving forward from Aug 20th, Defect Rate is all that matters right?

How true are the Reps that I speak to over the phone? I hear different answers. I have gotten some negative feedbacks removed by calling as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Don't worry so much about feedbacks , I think you said your account has feedback in the thousands and you are having trouble getting any sales because eBay sees u as below standard

So get out of that thinking that u need thousands of feedbacks, the reality is an account with 1 positive feedback no negatives and with all 5.0 DSR s will actually get more exposure to,it's listings and more sales than an account with 300 positives 1 negative and 3 low DSRs in one category

So honestly it does suck in the beginning to see an account that u built up over so many years just be ruined over something that u may think now is just ridiculous

But the reality is you are playing in eBays world, and the laws of reason and physics do not apply

EBay just keeps making things difficult every other week there is a new hurdle but if you keep up with the forum a little every day and stay current on there tactics than you will have a chance to make it

And try and take advice frill the Mods and members that been around for awhile, and as much as logic will tell you that listening to there advice abiut something may sound crazy , it is most likely the proper way

You will need to let go of everything you think u know about eBay , because that way lead you to the point you are at now, the sooner you let go,of your old ways the sooner you can be built back up and learn how to truly operate

Last edited by Seller eBay; 06-15-2014 at 04:32 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: MC999 Listing policy violation alert: Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia - Please help

When ur DSR score goes down from consecutive low ratings than your listings get less exposure also that's why your sales have been down
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
Seller eBay (06-16-2014)
Old 06-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
When ur DSR score goes down from consecutive low ratings than your listings get less exposure also that's why your sales have been down
Right. So how many days will it take to get back to where I was before?
Old 06-15-2014
Threadstarter  

My projected Defect Rate is 4.28% for USA
Global is 3.20%.
Old 06-17-2014
Threadstarter  

How does the Stealth account works?
Old 06-17-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seller eBay View Post
Explain tread softly? How come there are so many items that are restricted? Is it because of the legal laws or is it just eBay?
Personal experience here -ebayer on one account since 2002- I was selling like new dvds some with uv codes. eBay has a whole section for dvds and blurays, but their policy is no digital codes which includes uv codes. I got my 1st MC999 and one item removed. I ignored it thinking what??? everyone sells this. Then called eBay just to make sure. Rep said no problem he would appeal. When I asked if I should remove my other listings he said no don't worry about it. So I didn't. Two weeks later I got 2nd MC999 at night after I went to bed and 3rd that morning before I got back on, suspending the account for 30 days. I was furious and contacted eBay explained what happened with the 1st rep. Didn't matter, they have the policy there so they can use it at will however they want, whenever they want. Doesn't matter how many other people are selling it, they caught you. Doesn't matter how you got caught, they caught you.

Tread lightly means remove all listings and just let the account sit, maybe buy something on it every now and then. While it is sitting start creating your stealth accounts because you are going to need them. eBay is out on a rampage right now and it doesn't matter if their rules make sense. I was told by the rep I talked to after suspension - You can sell the dvd by itself even if it came with a bluray, you can sell the bluray by itself even if it came with a dvd, but you can not sell the uv code at all with or without the dvd or bluray. And kicker here -you can't even offer it FREE as with purchase. When you read their policy further in detail, if they wanted to they can get anyone selling a dvd or bluray because of possible copyright issue.

So tread lightly...

Also do not worry about feedback score or any of that on new account. If you have good product to sell, the sales will come. As for disputing the curent account feedback issue, my suggestion would be to leave it alone. Drawing more attention to your account right now it NOT what you want. Also if it was a MC999 item, most likely 99.9% buyer would win becuse of the MC999. I had a buyer ask for a refund after he learned I was suspended said item not as described. And even though I had no refunds - I offered a refund if he returned the item in same condition as purchase. He refused to return, then wanted to change it to item not received. My listing stated they had 3 days to pick it up as it was local pickup or they forfeit item and no refund. Guess what - ebay refunded buyer because it was the MC999 item. Whatever eBay tells you, even in writing, can be changed to fit their need or want. Do not believe eBay reps or eBay. .

Lay low, start new stealth accounts (plural) and let the current acount sit of you want to keep it. I hate it for you, I am right there going through it now. My suspension is up the end of this month. I had excellent 100% feedback and 5 in all areas. It was my only source of income, so I am unemployed and broke at the moment. I understand. But you need to take it slow and regroup. Besides, with that defect rate, a new account will be better if you do it right.
Get the ebook and spend your free time reading up here through the forums. Learn to do your accounts the right way and begin again.

Last edited by mjgh06; 06-17-2014 at 04:00 AM.
Old 06-17-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seller eBay View Post
My projected Defect Rate is 4.28% for USA
Global is 3.20%.
Omg that account is done , I don't think you will get that back u need to do hundreds of sales with 0 feedbacks and 1 defect out of the next 400 sales could set u back again

You need to focus on why your DSRs are so low and fix that so you can start over the right way

Your DSRs need to be 4.9 no lower than 4.8 for the account to get exposure and make sales
Old 06-29-2014
Threadstarter  

I also noticed that once the listing was removed. I was credited back a lot of Final Value Fees. Is this correct?
Old 06-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Omg that account is done , I don't think you will get that back u need to do hundreds of sales with 0 feedbacks and 1 defect out of the next 400 sales could set u back again

You need to focus on why your DSRs are so low and fix that so you can start over the right way

Your DSRs need to be 4.9 no lower than 4.8 for the account to get exposure and make sales
My DSR is high.

4.8 is the lowest for item as described and shipping time. S&H is 5 and communication is 4.9.
Old 06-29-2014
Threadstarter  

I also opened an account elsewhere like Bonanza, EaltBay, Newegg and iOffer. Same business/store name at every place.
Old 01-22-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

if AMZN and EBay and other venues are held liable for what third party sells,they would remove such items.
AMZN is facing some lawsuits on items sold on AMZN,I am surprised Ebay has none or at least we have not heard of any

Last edited by agent006140; 01-22-2020 at 09:24 AM.