Caught - eBay linked Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Caught - eBay linked Accounts

In the past 3 or 4 years I have used 5+ accounts with 3 different names. All of which are 100% real and have valid information. Sadly two of these account have already been suspended indefinitely. For the last year or so I was able to sell on the 3rd account and today I needed to call up eBay because I was wanting to know if I paid off one of the accounts fees if I would be able to raise the limits on my active account.

This is where things got bad, they decided to transfer me to the account security department to answer my question. After a few minutes of being put on hold they told me they saw strong evidence that all of these account were linked from the paypal account, IP, same computer, etc.

After all of that he went on to tell me that my account would now be limited, so instead of being able to raise my limits, everything was taken away. I understand why all of this happened but my question is I am going to use a paypal account and has been linked to one of my old accounts. Will I be able to use their paypal account still? Would I need to change the email address or even delete the paypal account and create the same one again? Lastly does anyone have any good websites to get another IP from around the same area I live at?

Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Caught - eBay linked Accounts

No, you won't be able to use ANY of the old accounts or infos... from your question, I strognly doubt you "understand why all of this happened".

You have been linked and now all the infos/ips/emails and accounts are in the "banned" list of both eBay and Paypal. You cannot use any of it.

Not clear to me what you mean with the IP issue. You have to get a dongle or a ISP that will give you dynamic ip range. Changing the IPs for your various accounts is the way to go. Do not try to hide it using cheap proxies websites or tricks. Get a legit IP.

You have to start from zero... no, sorry, you have to start from the stealth guide.

Buona fortuna.
Old 07-02-2014

Longevity: 59%

If you know why this happened, then why did you do what it took for it to happen???

Everything, other than the computer is toasted....bank, phone, paypal, debit card...and anything I'm not mentioning.....you're going into "witness protection"...forget your old ebay life! lol.
Old 07-04-2014

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudester View Post
In the past 3 or 4 years I have used 5+ accounts with 3 different names. All of which are 100% real and have valid information. Sadly two of these account have already been suspended indefinitely. For the last year or so I was able to sell on the 3rd account and today I needed to call up eBay because I was wanting to know if I paid off one of the accounts fees if I would be able to raise the limits on my active account.

This is where things got bad, they decided to transfer me to the account security department to answer my question. After a few minutes of being put on hold they told me they saw strong evidence that all of these account were linked from the paypal account, IP, same computer, etc.

After all of that he went on to tell me that my account would now be limited, so instead of being able to raise my limits, everything was taken away. I understand why all of this happened but my question is I am going to use a paypal account and has been linked to one of my old accounts. Will I be able to use their paypal account still? Would I need to change the email address or even delete the paypal account and create the same one again? Lastly does anyone have any good websites to get another IP from around the same area I live at?

Thanks in advance!
Trust and Safety is not there to help you raise your limits they are there to burn you and press your buttons for sadistic fun asking weird questions...Same happened...Never call in