Everyone should list on EWAEY.COM - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Come - Check out eWaey

Hello and as Alex stated above, DO come check out eWaey. I am a former eBay power seller and just got totally fed up with their crap and lack of communication with the people making them their billions of dollars and with their exhorbitatant fees. At eBay, you do NOT have an open door of communication and at eWaey, you do. At eBay, you find it near impossible to make a profit on anything because of all the fees and at eWaey there are not nor will ever be any fees for the first 5,000 members. That to me, says a lot about eWaey.

Besides all that, eWaey is fun and it's exciting to be in at the beginning of something that will indeed become something very large.

So - Come join us - remember, the first 5,000 are free, and participate in the February listing marathon.

Welcome to eWaey. eBay - com to us (eWaey) to learn about customer service and appreciation!

Stan - the Sophisticated_Rednek
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

I would work on getting buyers instead of sellers. With buyers comes sellers.

Just my thought.
Old 02-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Ecrater is also free. So are a bunch of other auction sites. These companies would not survive if they were charging. They're good for basically one thing, giving you a store for ppl from ebay to browse. You'll never make any money from selling on their site compared to ebay. There is zero traffic.
Old 02-05-2008

Send a message via MSN to alexsandro pomposelli

Ballsack is right. The alternatives sites all have a problem. TRAFFIC. That is why some do not charge any fees.

What I am trying to do with eWaey is something a little different. We are building not only a site. We are building a huge team of people that are spreading the info about eWaey.com. They are going to create blogs, myspace, youtube videos, email marketing, word of mouth and forums around the net. Each individual will have a task. This will improve our visibility around the net. Also over 300 links requests per day and google base submissions.
Another thing is that we just launched eWaey Base. All eWaey's listings will show on our forums and also a search engine within itself. The search engines robots will index it like crazy. All the listings will show on the major search engines.

And the best now of all . We will start advertising around the world once we reach over 10000 items.
This will be a paid advertisement and will be done daily. Something Ecrater and others do not do.
We will have ads just for the stores and ads just for the entire site and ads for each category.
We are not interested in just placing a site online and leaving it there. We are working hard to give it exposure.
An auction site without exposure is nothing. We need and we want your support. eWaey on top of everything is a special place; a community.
We also have a group of eWaey members that formed a group. A BUYING GROUP. Everymonth these members go around buying on eWaey.com.
We will also use our great promotions to attract even more buyers.

Thank you
eWaey Management
Old 02-05-2008
Banned

Longevity: 95%

Good luck, but hundreds of sites have tried and failed. You need a gimmick, hook or offer something unique. I don't know like cater to the undergound (NO VERO), offer a bartering system were people can trade instead of just sell, set up a protected payment system, offer free escrow service, try to merge all the little sites like bidtopia, try to secure big volume sellers of unique items, or if it common china stuff the lowest prices, of course everything should be free until you can build up enough of a user base. Try to attack the markets ebay neglects. People avoid listing heavy items because of the pain of shipping, maybe setup distribution network with warehouses in major cites to simply and lower cost of shipping large/heavy items an you will capture a large market ebay has avoided.
Old 02-06-2008

Send a message via MSN to alexsandro pomposelli

Yes all that is very true. We have acquired alot of experience and now we are going to start applying them. We have new ideas and will keep original ideas that ebay is now destroying.
We will succeed. We need to stick to it and get people that are and will be faithful to the site. Yes sales are not yet like ebay but we do have ideas that will push sales through.
Just by being part of our community your chances increase 100%. Ewaeyers are starting to buy from each other; something the team is pushing and we are getting results.
eWaey is for everyone. Make it your site. Take care of it and it will give back 100%.
If there will be another big site like ebay; Members need to build one site. One site only that has a chance to get big. That site is eWaey.
Thanks guys
Alex
eWaey.com
Old 02-06-2008

Default Couldn't you have named it something different?

I have heard that it does not matter the name as long as it is easy to spell but the name eWaey just sounds difficult. I know you were trying to get as close to the ebay name as you could without infringing on their name rights or whatever, but how much time did you spend trying to come up with something catchy?

I will say that I have briefly looked over the site, looks good. Not alot going on though. What are your plans for getting more people on board other than the 5000 members free?
Old 02-06-2008

Default Hi Triflin

Hello Triflin!

I'm not a manager at eWaey, just a regular old Rednek member but I'm there a lot and maybe I can answer your question. eBay and eWaey each are only two syllables. eWaey has only one letter more than eBay. I've been a power seller on eBay for a long time (no longer however) and if eBay stands for anything, I've never heard what.

eWaey does, it stands for:
Electronic
World
Auctions
E-commerce
Yard

Now, you thought eWaey was a long name, try saying all that!

Stan - the eWaey dedicated Sophisticated Rednek. Come check my eWaey store, join us and HAVE FUN FOR FREE!
Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 02-06-2008

And to think...I thought I was the only Redneck left...

What types of problems have there been on the site regarding downtime etc? I see you have been posting and selling there for a while so I am sure you are familiar with all the ups and downs.

No way would I kill a powerseller account. I hope you at least kept it...you could always sell it later if you decided you did not want it.

CU later...gotta go talk to mamanem
Old 02-06-2008

Sophisticated_Rednek -- Your typing is giving me a headache! +making me scroll to read your post! Take a deep breath!
Old 02-06-2008

Default replies

Triflin, NO, I didn't keep the power seller account. I'm from Texas, had been transferred to California almost three years and recently returned 'home'. My dad is in poor health with strokes, I spend most of my time taking care of him and don't have time dealing with a bunch of drop shippers etc. like I used to. I do it now for fun even though I admit, some profit every now and then would be useful!!!

ebayvictim, sorry I gave you a headache. You should type all I do and you'd have more than a headache! I've toned it down, hope this is better and will hush so you don't have to scroll so much. I like to talk in case noone noticed.

Y'all come on over to eWaey!!!!

Stan - the eWaey Sophisticated Rednek
Old 02-06-2008

Sohpisticated Rednek....I joined up.. always hedging my bets! :D
Old 02-06-2008

Default WELCOME to eWaey ebayvictim

WOW ebayvictim, WELCOME to eWaey!

I'll run back there and welcome you there also!

Looking forward to seeing what you have to sell - or if you're there to buy, come see my store!

Stan - the eWaey Sophisticated Rednek
Old 02-06-2008

Default What is your eWaey name?

ebayvictim - what is your eWaey name, I can't find you.

Stan
Old 02-06-2008

My user name is freebird....long story I tell to no one! LOL
Old 02-06-2008

Default Wow

Looks like they are signing up lots of new members fairly quickly. If it keeps up, there will be no free accounts left soon.

Any of the eWaey people on here know what your membership numbers are up to right now? Might give some of us more incentive to hurry over.

I signed up a couple of days ago :D
Old 02-06-2008

Default the numbers

Stan
Old 02-06-2008

Default Triflin

Triflin WELCOME to eWaey!!!!

- what is your name at eWaey?

Stan
Old 02-06-2008

When I signed up a few days ago it said there were 400+ members. I saw the thread about them started in July/07. So 400+ members in 8+ months?????
Old 02-06-2008

From the boards there you can tell that it got off to a rather rocky start and the plug was pulled by one of the site owners. I think that is why the low number you see. I was basically counting the new welcomes on one of their forums within the last 24 hours (over 45). Thats not bad really.

Rednek_
I am of course another redneck...EclecticRedneck

Cheetos for everyone
Old 02-06-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I would work on getting buyers instead of sellers. With buyers comes sellers.

Just my thought.
Aspkin I disagree on that one..LOL How your gonna have buyers with no sellers?? What are they gonna buy??

If you have tons of sellers the site will get more traffic pointed towards it and more sellers will advertise their stores so the word will get out
Old 02-06-2008

Longevity: 95%

Chris...OMG, Fundamental... Supply + Demand..
WHY do we ALL want to go on ebay because there are so many Sellers on there??
NO, because so many BUYERS..sorry--2 to 1..)

Seriously, when you open a New Real Estate Brokerage, theres PLENTY of Inventory all the time..what do you need??

When you open a new web site--who are you targeting traffic for??

A FLOOD of Buyers, will start depleting the Inventory..how long (in seconds, or minutes)...do you think folks will start Jumping ship to unload their goods??