Everyone should list on EWAEY.COM - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Send a message via AIM to Throb-n-Rod

Alex

Im not knocking your site in any way I just posted the information for everyone to see. In fact I joined myself. Where else can you get a free listing to sell your goods with that much traffic Thank you for making the site I hope we all do well with eWaey
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I don't know, the name ewaey is just really difficult. Not to remember, but to type.
Old 03-15-2008

Longevity: 98%

QxBid Auction Online Auctions - Free Online Auction - Auctions Listing
WeBidz Auctions - An eBay Alternative Auction Site - Online Auction Site with Free Auctions
PropertyRoom Auctions Online

now on this sites people do sell. And they dont really advertise on yourtube or advertize on forums. The only way to sucseed in this bussines is to pul lots of $$ with lots of 000 on advertizing. i really dont want to spoil this nice guy dream but you have to be reallistic. I dont really know why some one wants to be like ebay
Online Auction Sites Review 2008
Auction Top 20: The pick of the best auction sites on the Net
Old 03-15-2008

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexsandro pomposelli

Oh..boy...

Not at all. You may join the other sites I am not putting the other ones down.
But one day they will charge you fees if not already. eWaey's concept is unique and we are offering a nice deal for the future. Once you join and is one of the 5000 first members; you get a lifetime account.

I am not advertising on this forum I already explained where I do advertise. Seems that it was completely ignored.

oh well we reached 1000 members today. We are a community of 1000 members and we will keep growing. People are getting sales yes and with the special we are running they will get even more.

Another thing I should mention: Many ebay members have written to me telling me that they are going to be bringing their buyers to the site. One of them mention about 400 of them, another mentioned 2000 and another mentioned 6000.

As I have told you all in here. eWaey is a site that is in the building process as we speak. We are not better than anyone in here.
But we try and we have determination. We are determined to succeed and keep improving and bringing the site new ideas that will help our SELLERS.

Regards
Alex
Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 03-15-2008

It is funny when you say 2 people wrote you and sad that they will bring 6000 buyers and 2000 buyers to your site ;-) well i can say i will bring you 1000000 buyers tomorrow ;-) it is funny. I don't see any proof. If you are series seller you wuld not go to sites like that.
All i see at the moment on your site is bunch of sellers who don't make any $ because there are no buyers. and dont say you dont advertise here because you do. Just punch in Ewaey Auctions Online in google and you will see same forums and blogs where you say same thing as here. You are downgrading your bussines by advertising in such way it is unprofessional.
Old 03-15-2008

No one says you have to use just one auction site why not use them all I have found 8 sites Im going to be using this year dosent hurt to put listing up on several sites most times the html will post on any of them so once you make the auction it is only a couple more clicks to put the same stuff on all the sites if you only have one item in a listing and it sells on one site remove it from the others some sited even have bulk uploaders for your ebay auctions or csv files a couple of clicks and you can load your entire inventory
I like the way wagglepop works with the auto relist but hate the 10 dollar a month fees for unlimited listings it adds up if your not selling anything so im with alex on his idea of needing to make it free to build content and get things going
Old 03-16-2008

10dollar month fees ? The only way to survive for that site is to charge sellers money somehow. But sellers wont get any buyers.
Go to the links i give you. There are many auctions sites that do sell good. You cannot use all of them as there are so many so you have to choose the best ones.
Old 03-16-2008

It is obvious that Leonid5000 wants to SMEAR eWaey.com and wants you all to go to HIS choice of sites.

I am not going to sit here and say bad things about a site and tell you to come to mine.

I will only present what my site has to offer right now.

eWaey is always improving so here is a few things that are new there.

1) End listing early.

2) Transfer items between two accounts.

3) eWaey theater - still under construction but you can already check it out. It will be a special place for sellers to bid on. A special space where sellers will be able to show their special items and it will be directly linked to our google ads and yahoo ads.

4) We now accept GOOGLE CHECKOUT as a new payment venue.

We will be introducing the following new features.

1) Keywords on the bottom of each main cat so they will be indexed even more by the search engines.

2) We are filling up our cats with keywords and meta tags. These will not be seen. It will be inside the script.

3) Yahoo site maps and google site map mods.

and other stuff we are still deciding to introduce or not.

People are having successful sales. Like I have explained here before there are sellers that already have joined the BUY 3 ITEMS PER MONTH program so they can keep their banners running on eWaey.com. These sellers are going to be looking for items every 30 days. Its a buying and selling cycle created by the program called BUY 3 ITEMS and GET FREE BANNER AD SPACE.

eWaey is now a community of more than 1000 members. We are gaining new members everyday. It is important to be part of the community. A growing one.

Thank you all
Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 03-16-2008

Alex, I like your determination, I like your passion, and I like you efforts that you are investing into eWaey. I honestly believe that with a bit of branding, you could get eWaey off the ground for sure.

I would ignore what Leon is saying, you're wasting your breath. Only need to look at his rep to see that he's a complete idiot, that contributes absolutely nothing to the forum.
Old 03-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%
Default Sounds ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
It is funny when you say 2 people wrote you and sad that they will bring 6000 buyers and 2000 buyers to your site ;-) well i can say i will bring you 1000000 buyers tomorrow ;-) it is funny. I don't see any proof. If you are series seller you wuld not go to sites like that.
All i see at the moment on your site is bunch of sellers who don't make any $ because there are no buyers. and dont say you dont advertise here because you do. Just punch in Ewaey Auctions Online in google and you will see same forums and blogs where you say same thing as here. You are downgrading your bussines by advertising in such way it is unprofessional.

lenoid5000 let me be blunt and honest with you, I think your upset at the fact that someone actually doing something about the problem u have with eBay. I think your mad at the fact that you don't have the know how to even build a site to attempt to compete with any auction site. Creating a demand is easy much easier then actually creating a fuctional site especially in the online auction market place. Your like a New 3 string player on a basketball team yealling at someone that's actually playing the game "heyy u suck" forgetting all the while your not even playing the game period your just a spectator who is pretty much irrelevant until u have at least auction site of your own to talk about. It took eBay a series of years to get where there at. You talking like 1 day it was BAM! ebay even the "big bang theory" had a series of events. So why don't you seek other methods of dealing with your real issues besides trying to down grade someone else that has the guts to do what u have yet tried to do yourself. I'm sure we don't have a counseling link in this forum for personal self esteem but im sure if u ask aspkin he will put one in for you.
Old 03-16-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsandro pomposelli View Post
It is obvious that Leonid5000 wants to SMEAR eWaey.com and wants you all to go to HIS choice of sites.

I am not going to sit here and say bad things about a site and tell you to come to mine.

I will only present what my site has to offer right now.

eWaey is always improving so here is a few things that are new there.

1) End listing early.

2) Transfer items between two accounts.

3) eWaey theater - still under construction but you can already check it out. It will be a special place for sellers to bid on. A special space where sellers will be able to show their special items and it will be directly linked to our google ads and yahoo ads.

4) We now accept GOOGLE CHECKOUT as a new payment venue.

We will be introducing the following new features.

1) Keywords on the bottom of each main cat so they will be indexed even more by the search engines.

2) We are filling up our cats with keywords and meta tags. These will not be seen. It will be inside the script.

3) Yahoo site maps and google site map mods.

and other stuff we are still deciding to introduce or not.

People are having successful sales. Like I have explained here before there are sellers that already have joined the BUY 3 ITEMS PER MONTH program so they can keep their banners running on eWaey.com. These sellers are going to be looking for items every 30 days. Its a buying and selling cycle created by the program called BUY 3 ITEMS and GET FREE BANNER AD SPACE.

eWaey is now a community of more than 1000 members. We are gaining new members everyday. It is important to be part of the community. A growing one.

Thank you all
Ewaey Auctions Online

all of your 1000 sellers you got now .....came from this site ;-)
No wander he keep advertising here. People come here for ebay help and baaam you advertise site like ebay.. But this site is a scamm no one will ever sell anything there. 10$ month there and some moore $$...Perfect place to advertise. You try to do this in other forums they will kick you out because it is oveos what you are doing. And people who are defending you they are keep getting suspended form ebay because they dont understand anything on this forum...and give up on ebay. So of course they join your site. Well i guess stuped people will always fall for scamms and there is nothing you can do to make them smarter. Any one who tries to open peoples eyes will get insults.
Old 03-17-2008

I wish everyone (Hate to mention names ) would work as hard to be part of the solution rather than the problem. Negativity breads negativity.
Old 03-17-2008

Rob, just ignore it. He's another chris hanson IMO
Old 03-17-2008

No negativity just bussines.
The reason i make good $ is because i dont like to waste time on sites like eway. Im very positive person till the moment i see some one try to scam people for 10$ each ;-) for nothing.
Old 03-17-2008

Yes i like ubid too it is one of the best. Online Auctions at Overstock.com. Jewelry Auctions, Coin Auctions and more live online auctions doing very well ..
Just become a seller at eway and you will see in a wile email advertising or something and you will find out were 10$ come in. Not everything is free at eway ;-) As in regards to all hes other forum links is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ advertising. Alex runs his eway by him self and dont have any money on advertising. Dont listen if he say that he got people working for him. This site cannot possibly go anywhere. I have seen sites like that sit there for fu years and then close. Simple person wont see what eway is..
Eventually all the sellers that he got from this forum will realize that they are not selling and will leave. That would be the end of eway. Again nothing personal Alex is just business.
Old 03-19-2008

Hi Again.

Yes you are from PSU... No wonder you are against eWaey.com. But hey! The past has passed away. We are a new site only a few months re-opened. Different management team. Go to our FORUMS and you will see. Check our support center... I am not the one running eWaey.com. Its our team. They love eWaey and the idea! I am just the owner. Gave up running the site. I give my ideas and pay for the costs. Thats it!

Anyway...no one has to pay for anything at eWaey.com. You are saying false things about us.

But have a good day!

Enjoy!

Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 03-19-2008

leo says he doesn't like to waste time, and only spends his time to make tons of money. seems like you are taking up an awful lot of time trash talking to alex. trust me dude, i don't need you to save me from being "brainwashed" into jumping ship and joing ewaey. alex seems pretty determined, and hard working, and i admire him for that. i signed up for ewaey and i don't know what you're talking about with the $10 charges. leave the guy alone and go make your millions on ebay. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.....
Old 03-19-2008

Nothing Sells?

We had 160 sales so far. Yes its not ebay but at least the sellers who sold did it without having to pay one dime. Not a single fee.

You guys need to understand one thing. You want ebay like sales and dont want to pay $10.00. You want TV ads and advertisements all over the world so your items sell more often...but you are not willing to pay $10.00

BUT eWaey DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES. WE DO NOT CHARGE $10.00 or $5.00 or $3.00.... nope ... no charges.

We are a growing site. We made alot of mistakes in the past. We didnt know much about scripts and we had to change it over and over again. We shut down once and I was very frutrated to the point of not wanting to continue in the business.
I was crucified on PSU just by being innovative and different but competitive.

Now we re-opened eWaey.com. We combined all the learned experiences and mistakes that only gave me and my partners more knowledge about the business.
We are trying hard and we will succeed! There is enough space for one more nice site and we will be here to take that space and use it in a good way.

Please do not say things that you guys do not know for sure about eWaey.com. We have sales we have promotions helping all the sellers sell more. We are investing on our SELLERS. No other site is doing that.

We are giving the site new features everyday! We are listennig to our sellers and handcrafting a powerful tool.

I am not going to be here saying we are bigger than ebay or that we are going to get ebay and destroy them...We are here to try and to work hard doing it.

We are giving the first 5000 members a FREE FOR LIFE account. This means that even when we HIT BIG ! These members will never pay a fee. NEVER!

We are already receiving fundings in order to keep our yahoo and google ads running.

We are already receiving payments from advertisers on our site. We are building a huge sponsor program on eWaey.com
All this to increase our funds and it is WORKING! The beauty of it is that we are taking the burden of paying fees away from our sellers by doing just that.

eWaey is a great place and I just dont understand why some people have the taste of trying to SMEAR us.
eWaey is not a waste of time. Sorry about that too. Your listings are advertised and we have grown over 150% since last month. Your listings are indexed by our eWaey Base and Google Base generating a huge amount of links all around the web.

There is still alot to be done on eWaey.com. Its not finished yet and we are going to continue to build it.

Regards Folks.

Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 03-19-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Sounds good Alexsandro, everyone should check out Ewaey, it sounds like a good place to be once it starts to take off. Maybe get in early and get a free for life account, which sounds like a good deal to me. I hope everything works out for you Alex.

And before this thread turns into a flaming thread about someone who's trying to help us get away from eBay, it's going to be locked.

Thanks for the discussions, good luck everyone.

Ewaey Auctions Online