Everyone should list on EWAEY.COM - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Spending your youth in a South American country is really the best thing, hm? So did I, now living in Japan though
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2008

Longevity: 98%

Alexandr Russian name ;-) im from Russia and i know many people with your name who are programmers so i was thinking you where Russian. i guess pomposelli is Italian last name ;-)
Old 03-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Should we call him Sacha,then?
Old 03-11-2008

Longevity: 93%

I just signed up for ewaey hope it was a good move but then what have i got to lose. Anyone having any kind of luck at selling there at all? I looked it over and it looks like it is just filled up of sellers but no buyers.
Old 03-11-2008

Ok after really looking it over i don't see anything getting sold on there i cannot find one thing with a bid :(
Old 03-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

This is still a new place in its early stages. Don't despair.
Old 03-11-2008

I just hope they grow and eventually get as big no bigger than ebay. I know i know i am dreaming aren't i.
Old 03-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Dreams are good,very good. One day they do come true. Not always in the time
we think we like but.... always have Hope.
Old 03-11-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Ewaey Needs more traffic, its slow on there right now. But give it time guys.
Ebay has millions of users right now, its too popular. I made 10k last month on ebay with a 4 month old account with 20 feedback.

They key to ebay is having multiple accounts like that guy feebay balling does, 30 accounts in 30 days. One goes down, jump on the other one.
Old 03-12-2008

i joined eway and paid a $1.00 to get verfied.. paypal invoice says my $1.00 went to carmen torres.. shouldnt be something like ewaey INC or soemthing?? is this a legit place? only heard of here on the forum, i browsed around and saw no bids on anything.. (brief browsing though) anyone have success their?
Old 03-12-2008
Executive [VIP]

The CEO is a member here. He will surely give you info.
Old 03-12-2008

i wasnt too worried about it.. just made me question how serious this company is, if my invoice is paid to an actual persons name and not ewaey inc like you would normally expect. just wondering, not knocking the site at all.. im deff. going to list some stuff and see how it goes.
Old 03-13-2008

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexsandro pomposelli

Hello Folks.

It was nice living in Brazil for a while. Lots of sunshine! Now I am in NEW YORK.

Dont worry about traffic we grew 150% percent last month alone. Our hits were in the 2 million.
Alot of people are bringing their buyers from ebay into eWaey now. Some are even talking about bringing 2000 members in.
So lets invest on eWaey guys! Build it up and we will have a new home where no fees will be charged.

eWaey now accepts GOOGLE CHECKOUT.

Carmen Torres is my mother. She is one of the investors and really loves eWaey.com.

I will be changing it to ewaey auctions online just like on google checkout now.

We need to keep building. At least if your items do not sell; you are not paying any fees. But I am certain that it will pick up. We also need to increase our volume. It will give eWaey a larger presence on google base and eWaey base.

We are now investing on our sellers. We are giving anyone who buys 3 items from any store adverstised on our frontpage banners a 40 days rotation banner ad on our frontpage. This is to estimulate the sales. Some sellers are already buying stuff. It will create sort of a buying and selling cycle within eWaey.com.

Thank you
Alex
Old 03-13-2008

Hello again.

I was thinking about what was said here on page 12 and 13.

Yes eWaey is not like ebay yet. We are developing a site and trying to build it to a point that it could satisfy many members.
Its not easy its not something that will grow into a giant in a day or even in 6 months.

All I know is that I am trying. I am getting my feet wet and I will not give up. I have seen other sites be successful without a third of the efforts my team and I are making. eWaey is bound to be successful I know it. We keep improving and also placing all kinds of suggestions that are important for the sites future.

eWaey was an idea and also is a dream. We need to dream folks. We need to go for it. I am sure ebay was the same way.

I know in my heart that if we get the support of enough people around the world; that we will be the next ebay. I am not saying we will destroy ebay because from what I have seen ebay will destroy itself. We all need to stick together and support ONE site. ONE SITE only otherwise this division will prevent any site to ever have the same success that ebay had.

This ONE site will need to have new concepts and new ideas and be unique among all others! I am trying to make eWaey be that ONE site keeping new ideas poping up and making them REALITY.

I have a dedicated team of more than 20 people now working for eWaey on a voluntary basis. They do it because they believe on the eWaey IDEA. They love the site and they love what they do.
The team keeps growing and more and more people are being transformed into EWAEYERS.

So now I also invite all of you. We need you and we want you. Lets join forces and keep up the good work!

Thank you all
Alexsandro Pomposelli
Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 03-14-2008

I just think that this post on this forum is a way of advertising. They want to keep this thread on top..
I think aspkin should take this advertising of eway off this forum. This looser website just confuses people who have been suspended from ebay. People there is no way to sell anything on EWAY so don't waste your time. Another advertising trick. There are so many auction sites like EWAY. I understand that it is your dream to be like ebay but i think you are misleading people here in some way. We are talking about people come to this forum because they lost income that they had form ebay and now think they can actually sell something on new eway site. Yes ebay is not easy but it works and you can sell anything there.. And you can get away without paying any fees on ebay because of info on this forum. So dont waste your time on sites like eway
Old 03-14-2008

I am sorry but people are not waisting their time. Our listings are advertised on google and yahoo ads. Also google base and eWaey base. We do have thousands looking in every day.
We are offering a free account forever! No one gets born already a giant. It needs work and the support of the people.
No one is misleading anyone in here. I take my site very seriously regardless of what people may say.
eWaey is growing and will keep growing and pushing forward regardless of what you think.
We are not going to give up and will keep trying. The more people we get the more we succeed.
Thank you.
Ewaey Auctions Online
Old 03-14-2008

hack just look at ewaey.coms Google Page Rank. You got pr 2 man PR2 . Man 2 of my sites got pr5s. You know what PR2 means? It means you got ways to go just to be seen. And goggle robot don't like your site because you don't have inaff back links and other things. Man you need to learn Search Engine Optimization. It looks like you are doing everything by your self and that cannot be done by just one person. Soon all of the sellers will live because they will see that nothing is selling. Advertizing on this forum will not help. The way is moving it will take at least 10 years just to get some proffit on site like that. People just hear to many Bil Gates stories in college. You can make money on about everything giving inaff time but some times its just not worth it.
Old 03-14-2008

Leon, clearly you are not educated into the true meaning of pagerank. Pagerank is used to show the rank of a page in google...as the name suggests (although, "page" refers to Larry page.)

Now, a company DOES NOT have to have pagerank to be successful. Lets take comparethemarket.com for example. Pagerank 4, and it's a million pound company. Why? Because they invest a lot of money in advertising.

Pagerank is not only thanks to backlinks, but also the age of the domain. I expect you have farted around with your domains, adding them to directories, trying to increase your pagerank. Whereas I expect eweay has not. They are not looking right now to be ranking really well in search engines, they need sellers first.

It is then, when they have the a flow of buyers and sellers, that they can expect their pagerank to increase.

It may seem the wrong way round, but personally I do not think pagerank is on the top of the agenda right now for ewaeay, and PLEASE don't think that pagerank is everything. Because it's not.
Old 03-14-2008

I didnt say only page rank is all that you need but it is big deal as well as good backlinks keyword optimization and other things. I got company of 5 people working on my sites. 1 person without $ cant do much for site. He got sellers but he never will any have buyers. He uses free tricks of advertising w dont work. Just searh ewaey in google and you will see he is flooding forums my space blogs and dont have 1 good site links to him. 17 pages of junk links on ewaey in google thats all.
Old 03-14-2008

Send a message via AIM to Throb-n-Rod

Here is the Alexa Ranking data for Ewaey

ewaey.com - Traffic Details from Alexa
Old 03-14-2008

Hello Again...

Leonid5000; I sense hostility from your part towards eWaey.com. Believe me you are not the first.
Let me explain this to you so maybe you can become an ewaeyer also...?

I am not here to ONLY advertise my site. I like talking about my dream, my objectives and eWaey is one of my dreams and objectives. I do not rely on forum ads or plug ins only. I do pay a very large amount of money everyday for my paid ad campaigns with google and yahoo.

I also never said my site had page ranking compared to ebays or YOUR SITE. I never said eWaey had more traffic than ebay or any other site...

I did say the advantages about joining eWaey. I talked about our promotions that is creating a buying and selling cycle.

We are working on getting all the keywords descriptions on each of our categories in order to create CONTENT and also VOLUME.

Our forums is also a powerful tool. We have what we call eWaey base there. All our listings are automatically sent to our forums to be indexed by the search engines including the images.

We are preparing and building eWaey.com. No one here is saying we are the CHAMPIONS!

I must say this now;

Did you know that over 70% of items listed on ebay are not SOLD? And that you have to pay for that anyway?

If you are not a wholesaler you probably will not be able to compete against them on ebay?

Only the sellers that have an unique item or make the items they sell on ebay have a better chance of selling successfully.

Now eWaey.com

Yes we are small.

Yes we dont have much traffic.

Yes our page ranking SUCKS!

Yes we have determination

Yes we have a TEAM working for us.

Yes we are getting new members everyday

Yes we are getting SALES

Yes everyone who joins and understands the eWaey concept and idea love it.

Yes we are giving members a LIFETIME ACCOUNT

Yes we have GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Yes the small seller or business can list without the fear of competition.

Yes if your item does not sell; you dont pay

Yes you never have to pay.

Yes we are improving the site each day that passes by

Yes we will continue to grow and will not stop.

We are advertising on yahoo and google adwords plus google base and eWaey base. We will be installing new modules on the site that will be dealing with that area. google site maps and yahoo site maps.

Now let me explain a little bit of my understanding regarding having a good content on the site.

The more sellers we have the better. The site needs content in order to keep a buyer interested. No items no buyers.

We are also running a promotion that is working. BUY 3 items and get a free banner space on our frontpage. That is causing SELLERS to turn into buyers and therefore a cycle has begun. We are now offering a free 40 days banner ad space for any seller that buys 3 items from any store advertised on our banner ad space on our frontpage.

So now its even more interesting. Sellers want to be on that banner rotation are because the ones that are already there are looking for items to buy so their banners will stay there next month. You see; each month the seller that wants his or her banner to continue running have to buy 3 items.

All our $1.00 from the verification fee is sent to our advertising dept. ALL OF IT.

So leonid5000. We would be very proud to have you on board with us!

Thanks
Alex
Old 03-15-2008

1. Yes is good for your site if buyers come to your site and start listing products specially from this forum because here people are frustrated because they lost theyr income from ebay

2. No they wont sell the product

3. yes they will wased theyr time trying.

The reason im hosle about this post is because you are interfiring with your comertials with this ebay suspenion section. I think aspkin shuld place it to the correct category. This shuld be in Everything Else
For off-topic conversation category. I see many auction sites like yours...maybe i shuld invite the webmasters from these sites to advertise on this forum in ebay suspention category ;-) then we will have 100s of people like you who wants to promote theyr site. You are smart.. it is perfect place to advertice.
Closed Thread