Everyone should list on EWAEY.COM - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Send a message via MSN to Mr_Wolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Wolf

Xaraya is a frame work. Can program it to do anything.

Now, ebay could be though of as a bunch of boxes.. Program each box at a time.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2008

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexsandro pomposelli

Hello

I thank you all for your opinions. Even if it is a negative one. We can always learn from it.

We are going to have tv ads. We are going to use the $1.00 verification fee as an investment towards it. As soon as we get the number 5000 th member we should have enough money for that.
Yes TV ads are not enough and are not the only way to advertise. You need to see the internet as an unique place.
We do advertise and we reach millions already even more than we would by using TV ads.
We need volume and content. This is the only thing that is successful in keeping a buyer on the site once he or she is checking it out.
We are building eWaey and that is why we have come up with the number 5000.
We are already giving incentives for the sellers to buy items from another seller.
A seller needs to get TRUSTED. So we are educating our sellers about buying some items from their fellow sellers and BUILD their FEEDBACKS on the site. Being verified is also something very important. We are giving free ad space to the seller that buys 3 items in a 30 days period. So a buying and selling cycle has been started.

We are working on a new logo. It is not our intentions to copy ebay's logo. We are now receiving alot of opinions and different logos.

And yes...Youtube.com... I never saw a TV ad for youtube.com. They became famous...hmm...

We all have a chance and I am going to take my chances. Why eWaey among all the other alternative sites?

Our ideas and marketing plans. We are the only site that offers a free account forever. A free lifetime account. This means that even when the site becomes huge; you will not get any fees.
We are advertising on yahoo search marketing, google adwords. And we have eWaey Base. Something no other site has. Not even ebay.com.
eWaey Base is something I created. Unique.

The internet is a huge place! We have space for all these sites to prosper. Another secret is the word COMMUNITY. The site that is successful in creating a health community will be huge. That is another reason I know we can achieve success. We are already a growing community. People love eWaey and I am not saying it because it is my site. I am saying what I am seeing and hearing. I could say having a FAN base. That is very important! And we are getting it.

Thanks
Old 02-26-2008

eWaey is not difficult to type. It comes from Electronic World Auctions Ecommerce Yard. Take all the first letters from each word and there! eWaey.

Its pronounced e-way. A short name that says alot.
Old 02-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsandro pomposelli View Post
And yes...Youtube.com... I never saw a TV ad for youtube.com. They became famous...hmm...
Sounds like a FREE place to advertise???? You should put a few video's there maybe?
Old 02-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
And we have eWaey Base. Something no other site has. Not even ebay.com.
eWaey Base is something I created. Unique.
Google Base?
Old 02-28-2008

We are working on youtube videos about ewaey ..we already have a few.
Yes eWaey base. Google base only takes your BUY IT NOW format listings. eWaey Base takes all your listing formats and its indexed by all search engines. Its located in our forums which is another way to get indexed. So all eWaeyers have their listing automaticaly placed on our eWaey base regardless of what type of listing format they are using plus we do send all your listings (buy it now only) to google base and products. Yahoo search marketing ads are also used and google adwords. All worldwide.

Take care
Old 02-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
We are working on youtube videos about ewaey ..we already have a few.
Yes eWaey base. Google base only takes your BUY IT NOW format listings. eWaey Base takes all your listing formats and its indexed by all search engines. Its located in our forums which is another way to get indexed. So all eWaeyers have their listing automaticaly placed on our eWaey base regardless of what type of listing format they are using plus we do send all your listings (buy it now only) to google base and products. Yahoo search marketing ads are also used and google adwords. All worldwide.

Take care
I don't know if you thought of this yet, but I think the first 5000 members should have there own icon...kind of like a powerseller icon just to let the public know they were one of the 1st 5,000 members, Not that the icon would mean anything but if ewaey becomes a successful auction market place it would show a little history there for the users who supported the company when the first brick was layed.
Old 02-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
well thats how ebay did it. They dropped millions of dollars on advertising on tv as well as other places.
Hey money makes money.. Overstock.com are very cheap on tv commercials and they try advertising online.. thats why they are not that big. I think Overstock have good potential. look at EWAEY.COM traffic.. most self made web stores got bigger traffic then EWAEY.. It is funny how they show 'Newest members" and "Recently sold" "Site Status" thats not going to help i would take it off. There are so many auctions sites like EWAEY that try to make it on internet.. ewaey is funny because they want to look like bay.. they have allot of sellers but no buyers. Unless they get investor who will drop million or so on advertising they wont get anywhere in this jungle. I have a felling most sellers came there from this site.. And if they did got anywhere ebay would probably sue them for looking like them or something.. Overstock wuld be way better choice then EWAEY they shuld of call it DREAMWAY.com ;-) yps that site is taking

I totally disagree, the name of your company has alot to do with how people look at you from the start, however...marketing and branding dictate's how successful your company is. You can name a company billyjoebob and people will go there if its branded and marketed right to the consumer. Also why would a company in a pre-mature stage focus on buyers without having sellers...this idea totally goes against the whole supply and deamand theory. How can a demand be created without a supplier, people for some odd reason thinks millions of dollers will get you somwhere faster with less problems. Actually I rather invest in a company like EWAEY before I invest in overstock..or ioffer...these company's have been in the market place for a few years now and have maxed there potential out already...there not going to do know better and there not going to do any worse. That's not a company you want to invest in by any means. it amazes me that there is still people who think Rome was built in a day.
Old 02-28-2008

Default New promotion

Hello.

We just announced our new promotion on the boards.

eWaey is now investing on the SELLERS!

1) Any member that buys 3 items from any seller on eWaey.com within a 30 days period; will receive a free banner ad on our frontpage!

2) Any member that buys 10 items from any seller on eWaey.com within a 30 days period; will receive a free banner, free newsletter ad space and will show on all our ad spaces.

3) Any member that buys 20 items from any seller on eWaey.com within a 30 days period will receive all of the above plus a direct link from our google ads and yahoo ads!

We are promoting and helping our sellers! We want you the seller to be successful and HAPPY.
We will keep bringing new ideas always! That is a promise!

Here is a link to a video made by one of our members. We did not ask him to do this.
YouTube - Best eBay alternative
Old 03-01-2008

Well my auction on Ewaey came and went with no sale. It is a very nice website and has HUGE potential. I had no problem setting up the auction and would love to continue there. For the stuff that I sell, car parts, I need a huge bump in traffic. In time I believe this will come. LOVE IT!!

IN2FORD
Barry
Old 03-01-2008

yeah that's the thing about used car parts. there are maybe 5 or 6 people looking for that part you are selling. so without the traffic it will never be seen.
Old 03-01-2008

Longevity: 98%

eway is wasting time by doing all that. You have to understand the business in order to make money.
Clone companies never get anywhere. Dont try to be like any one just be your self.
Old 03-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

huh? That's what business is made of cloning the next mans idea and making it better, and creating competion within that niche. I can give u 1 million examples but ill give a few your most familiar with. Mcdonalds and burger King both sell burgers not only that but u will always find them within a 10 mile radius of each other, wal-mart & Target same type of business with a few difrences, even bill gates creating a MP3 player just to compete with apple ipod the list goes on and on
Old 03-02-2008

Default cloning?

Anyway we are not preparing an ICON to be placed next to each user id so the members know that the user is one of the founding members.

regards
alex
Old 03-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Anyway we are not preparing an ICON to be placed next to each user id so the members know that the user is one of the founding members.

regards
alex
I think there was a typo there, I don't know but u can clear it up for me... "you are preparing to make a icon" or "you are not"
Old 03-02-2008

I think not was meant to be now?
Old 03-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughan08 View Post
huh? That's what business is made of cloning the next mans idea and making it better, and creating competion within that niche. I can give u 1 million examples but ill give a few your most familiar with. Mcdonalds and burger King both sell burgers not only that but u will always find them within a 10 mile radius of each other, wal-mart & Target same type of business with a few difrences, even bill gates creating a MP3 player just to compete with apple ipod the list goes on and on
not cloning ebay logo and name .Can you name any one who succeeded naming gooooglle.com ? insted google.com as example...... people will not exapt that.. . i was not talking about coping the way like others doing bussines.. eway is run by people who are not very creative.. they don't understand that people dont like copycats.. Change name from eway to sold.com and you will see the differents. People will feel more compatible
Old 03-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
not cloning ebay logo and name .Can you name any one who succeeded naming gooooglle.com ? insted google.com as example...... people will not exapt that.. . i was not talking about coping the way like others doing bussines.. eway is run by people who are not very creative.. they don't understand that people dont like copycats.. Change name from eway to sold.com and you will see the differents. People will feel more compatible

Oh ok, yeah that I can go with...u right, I wouldn't go to a site name yahoowie...i see what your saying. But there concept is on the money maybe the name change can create a unique appearence about the business but its all about marketing and branding. Maybe it will work maybe it won't we shall see.
Old 03-07-2008

Default posted on a feedback board. I think. this about covers it!

Once upon a time....I called the office of the feeBay Mall to see about opening a store there. Here's the transcript of my side of the conversation

"Good Morning, I'd like to open a store at your Mall"

"Yes, I understand you are just a venue, that'll be great"

"You want my credit card number first so that I can register...well OK, here it is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. OK, so I'm all set?"

"You want an up front fee for everything I bring into the store?"

"Ok, and then you want a cut of everything I sell, I thought you were a venue"

"Oh, you are just a venue, but then you want me to use your bank that's not a bank to process my customers' payments?"

"What? Sometimes I'll have to let the customer leave the store with the merchandise and afterwards you'll notify me that your bank that's not a bank is holding my funds for 21 days or until the customer calls in to say they like it. Is there anything else I should know?"

"As customers leave my store YOU will poll them to see what their reactions were - something called DSRs - and then you'll charge me more to sell my merchandise if they rate me me as merely good - 4 out of 5 DSR stars, anything else?"

"Oh, and you get to hang a RED BANNER warning my customers that I have problems outside my store if my DSR scores are only 4 out of 5, in other words merely what you call good? My goodness, is there anything else?"

"AND you'll place other merchant's merchandise in front of my store so that my customers see it first, and then my RED BANNER?"

"What else could your venue possibly do for me?"

"Oh, from time to time you'll let a deadbeat shoplifter come back in to slap me around in front of my other customers, and all I can do is say how much I liked it"

"I see. Let me get this straight, you are just a venue but YOU collect a fee everytime I offer something for sale, YOU collect a fee everytime I sell something, YOU REQUIRE that I process payments through your bank-thats-not-a-bank, YOU ask my customers how I did on your scale that they don't understand, YOU get to hang a RED BANNER in front of my store if my DSRs are merely GOOD, YOU get to place other merchant's wares in front of my store, and YOU will bring in shoplifters and deadbeats to slap me around with no recourse. Do I have this right so far?"
Stop Drowning in thE bay ! come home to ewaey !
Auction Site for the People !
Old 03-08-2008

Yes that was a typo....We have already placed an ICON on each lifetime member's feedback page saying LM lifetime member when you pass the mouse on it.
We also have a new SUPPORT CENTER located in our HELP area. We are going to be placing google checkout and member search plus a cancel account button.

Regards
Alex
Old 03-08-2008

Quote:
Yes that was a typo....We have already placed an ICON on each lifetime member's feedback page saying LM lifetime member when you pass the mouse on it.
We also have a new SUPPORT CENTER located in our HELP area. We are going to be placing google checkout and member search plus a cancel account button.

Regards
Alex

Alex you are Russian correct ? russian ebay ;-)
Old 03-10-2008

No I am not russian.
I am Italian. Spent my youth in Brazil and now I am here back in the USA. Traveled all over the world and now I am here with the eWaey idea.

Alex
Closed Thread