EBAY part suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default EBAY part suspension

Hi All

I received a message from ebay last week informing me I would be suspended for 7 days.

About halfway through this suspension I get the Indefinite suspended email.

I was absolutely fuming. I had 100% and all happy customers! They wouldn't state a reason why; though I did get one Vero warning for an item I actually brought from the manufacturer shop, though I no longer have the receipt! It got pulled stating it was ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I don't think so! I feel i was taken out as undercutting someone!

I email ebay & I get a reply. It said the usual rubbish they were not changing their decison etc. However it said in the email I can buy on ebay & they hope I will still build a good selling rep in selling in other sections.

According to the email they have banned me from one section, which that section was 85% of the items I was sell. A real kick in the teeth.

I haven't tried selling yet though. Though is a part suspension actually happen as most storys I heard it all or nothing!

Brought the book I will look more in Stealth now!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Re: EBAY part suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesty View Post
Hi All

I received a message from ebay last week informing me I would be suspended for 7 days.

About halfway through this suspension I get the Indefinite suspended email.

I was absolutely fuming. I had 100% and all happy customers! They wouldn't state a reason why; though I did get one Vero warning for an item I actually brought from the manufacturer shop, though I no longer have the receipt! It got pulled stating it was ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I don't think so! I feel i was taken out as undercutting someone!

I email ebay & I get a reply. It said the usual rubbish they were not changing their decison etc. However it said in the email I can buy on ebay & they hope I will still build a good selling rep in selling in other sections.

According to the email they have banned me from one section, which that section was 85% of the items I was sell. A real kick in the teeth.

I haven't tried selling yet though. Though is a part suspension actually happen as most storys I heard it all or nothing!

Brought the book I will look more in Stealth now!
Wise move nesty buying the book, stealth is the way forward for you now, use the book and visit this forum regularly for the latest news and views on stealth techniques.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
nesty (02-24-2015)
Old 02-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: EBAY part suspension

Its much better than being totally banned at least

Build up several stealths and you will never have this issue again