Quick way to increase amount I can list?? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Quick way to increase amount I can list??

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Well, I've proven my point. He has conceded. Sorry gentlemen, it looks like he doesn't want to enter a battle of wits and, seeing how he is unarmed, I can't blame him.
Old 05-16-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Well, I've proven my point. He has conceded. Sorry gentlemen, it looks like he doesn't want to enter a battle of wits and, seeing how he is unarmed, I can't blame him.
Acting like a child gets you nowhere. I have outsmarted you on this forum before and honestly, it's not difficult to do. You are simply baiting me into a fight that I don't have time for.

I'll just quote a few of your "genius" conversations with me, then I will leave this thread. No doubt you will reply with something nasty, so go ahead, feel like a big boy and attack somebody who is walking away.

Quote:
Unless the account was made pre-2008, you have to sell in order to get limits anywhere near 1000/25,000, regardless of whether you call eBay or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Quote:
Allow me to re-iterate:

You cannot get a selling limit increase without listing items. (Listing and selling being different things...failed to emphasis that in my post)
Quote:
You're still incorrect, but I'm not going to go into detail about it.
Quote:
First, that's false. Several "veterans" have mentioned those limits recently here:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...nstop-now.html

Secondly, yes, I did post about 0/0 limits, and then I called eBay and had the limits removed/increased. That point has been brought up and refuted half a dozen times. Please be more original next time.

When you use quotes, be sure to verify the person actually said the words in quotes. I never called myself a "veteran". I also never said I had been "using stealth accounts for years".

Please, take 30 seconds to verify your information before spewing it all over the board. Thanks.
Quote:
Here's an example from this page "I've been selling on eBay since 2008. My accounts prior had ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info"

Yes, this quote has a completely different meaning from "using stealth accounts for years"

Last edited by Speeder33; 05-16-2015 at 12:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
killakk (05-16-2015)
Old 05-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

So what? Your quotes prove nothing.

If I was wrong about selling limits, who cares? I never claimed to be perfect.

Unless you have a meaningful retort, I suggest you quit attacking me in your posts. Once again, My business reputation is not on the line, yours is.
Old 05-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

At the end of the day, a disclaimer is needed
Old 06-30-2016

Longevity: 64%

It is funny how the people that seem to know it all don't have a clue haha. At least of few people have a clue. It is easy to get high limit accounts, spend a little on bitcoins and hit a dark market. I can't believe anyone would suggest calling in when opening multiple accounts is easier and something that should be done anyways. When you sign up you are just doing a soft address verification, the real one is when you get a physical item shipped to the address. That is a great reason to have multiple accounts, sell to yourself and use a trick to make them think you are shipping a physical item to the address.

Find a $25 item you can sell and break close to even that isn't high risk and use it to hit decent numbers and your limits will increase. The beginning is the most important part of getting rid of the damn bots. Use next day shipping and KISS ASS haha. People think you can buy an account with high limits and then sell 25 stacks when it will just get you limited. It just takes practice, research, and most of all patience.
Old 06-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt3174 View Post
It is easy to get high limit accounts, spend a little on bitcoins and hit a dark market.
I hear you on your points Matt and to each his own. As for your bitcoin purchasing on dark market...what's protecting ppl from getting scammed by having the account taken back? Just wondering.
Old 06-30-2016

Longevity: 58%

selling on the darknet would be a good way to get the FBI to come after you, they may think you're selling identity-stolen-accounts.

Most dark-webs have tracking viruses to extract your location, specially with the new court ruling about IP policy.
The Following User Says Thank You to mophie For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (07-07-2016)
Old 06-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
It is funny how the people that seem to know it all don't have a clue haha. At least of few people have a clue. It is easy to get high limit accounts, spend a little on bitcoins and hit a dark market. I can't believe anyone would suggest calling in when opening multiple accounts is easier and something that should be done anyways. When you sign up you are just doing a soft address verification, the real one is when you get a physical item shipped to the address. That is a great reason to have multiple accounts, sell to yourself and use a trick to make them think you are shipping a physical item to the address.
Seriously, everything you just wrote is dumb, not advised and plain dumb. Your suggesting people go to the darkweb, join some dark market...and do what? Honestly, your comment should be deleted immediately.

Quote:
Find a $25 item you can sell and break close to even that isn't high risk and use it to hit decent numbers and your limits will increase. The beginning is the most important part of getting rid of the damn bots. Use next day shipping and KISS ASS haha. People think you can buy an account with high limits and then sell 25 stacks when it will just get you limited. It just takes practice, research, and most of all patience.
Just more bad advice, just so you know...there's no such thing as bots, they use software and algorithms...you can't get rid of those.

To everyone reading this person's post...PLEASE IGNORE!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (07-07-2016), rsot (06-30-2016)
Old 06-30-2016

Longevity: 67%

Play for the long-term, sell progressively, do good business, be friendly, and eB/PP will accommodate you.

Why risk trying to take a short cut?

Instead, start juggling more accounts with the same philosophy, and it will eventually pay off. Not to mention with a far greater amount of income security.
Old 07-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

SO many things wrong with your posts, but I'll be brief:

1. The darknet? Hey buddy, you must have gotten us mixed up with BlackHatSeo. We're the Aspkin forum. We don't drivel in shady **** like that.

2. Break even to get higher limits. Really? So.....work for free? Instead of making a phone call? This must be a joke...you're late, April was a few months back.
Old 10-24-2018

Longevity: 37%

dig and dig morex