Acct suspended for late payment - paid in full not best match tanking!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Acct suspended for late payment - paid in full not best match tanking!!

Over the past year I have had quite a bit of difficulty financially like most of the country. I have been in constant contact with ebay, always trying to pay on time. I have always been told I have an excellent account - Top rated power seller 100% feedback etc.

I have been told consistently your account would not be suspended unless you are 60 days behind, so relying on this information, I have never been more than 30 days behind.

Last month I called to confirm when I can make my payment they as before told me I would have 60 days before my account was suspended. (at the time of the call I was 28 days behind) So I made a large payment and planned to make another payment in a week.

I was quite surprised when 3 days later my account was suspended - after 32 days.

Ebay apologies for the incorrect information I have been consistently been given but will make no effort to make it right from a customer standpoint.

I paid all in full now in addition to being given false info, my account is back in full power seller model top rated etc.

They have basically tanked my best match rankings for 90 days!.

I have been on the phone all day including top customer care and high value seller support, apparently no one will hold themselves accountable for the false information I have been given or take any measures to help with my rankings!!

I understand everyone needs to get paid, I own my own business but if my employee gives wrong info to a customer, I will make it right in their eyes.

Ebay basically said this shouldn't have happened but f you. and were tanking your best match rankings on top of it?

Any direction I can go with this??

Apparebtly ebay can suspend my accou t any time I am late and
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: Acct suspended for late payment - paid in full not best match tanking!!

only thing you can really do is keep up excellent customer service and pay on time.

Ebay is run by a group of monkeys and they do not know,(nor care) about the current/old/new policies. As long as they can get the money from the seller, is their main goal. And a lot of them are about to get the axe so you may get even more incorrect info from some disgruntled employee(s)

As far as the tank in listings go, thats pretty automatic. The system is designed that it punishes a seller for ANY reason whatsoever.

Truly messed up.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
Gman91189 (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Acct suspended for late payment - paid in full not best match tanking!!

Ebay can suspend your account at any time regardless of payment. Just keep that in mind.
One thing is pay your fees daily or weekly if you are having this ongoing issue.
Wish you luck and start learning to run multiple accounts.
Old 06-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Ebay can suspend your account at any time regardless of payment. Just keep that in mind.
One thing is pay your fees daily or weekly if you are having this ongoing issue.
Wish you luck and start learning to run multiple accounts.

Its amazing how ebay runs their business, I cant believe anything ebay tells me regarding my account, if they are wrong, there basic response sorry we will do more training. No accountability whatsoever and they get away with it.
Old 06-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

I had an account close on saturday. 100% possitive feedback, 5.0, 5.0, 5.0 and 4.9 dsr scores. ZERO cases or defects,

Happens every single day. Amazon is significantly harder.

Look into getting the stealth guide and establishing more accounts.
Old 06-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
I had an account close on saturday. 100% possitive feedback, 5.0, 5.0, 5.0 and 4.9 dsr scores. ZERO cases or defects,

Happens every single day. Amazon is significantly harder.

Look into getting the stealth guide and establishing more accounts.

what was there reason for closure
Old 06-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
what was there reason for closure
who knows....
Old 06-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Its amazing I can actually speak to 10 different people on ebay and get ten different answers. My ebay account was suspended due to my last invoice being 32 days past due,. I paid immediately my account was reactivated, everything was fine.

Top rated power seller 100% feedback listings at front pages of categories etc.

4 days later my listings were buried. I can't get a specific reason what happened, the consensus from leadership team, is that the "automated system" is burying my listings for possibly 90 days! Its not like I had a VERO violation!! wtf.

Although after 5 hours of calls, 80 percent never heard of a best rank drop due to a suspended account for past due invoices.

I called today and spoke to "suspended accounts" and was told it will take about a week for the system to catch up as I am being treated as a new account.

Its amazing either I am screwed for 90 days or its a system delay.

I also asked if best match is for consumers to get the best value out of their "eBay experience", why would me Being 30 days behind on our invoice effect the "buyers experience?"

I am behind some relatively crummy sellers, right now. Obviously this makes no sense, other than best match is what's best for ebay not the buyer.

Last edited by pstallone; 06-09-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Its amazing I can actually speak to 10 different people on ebay and get ten different answers
This pretty such sums up Ebay in a nutshell.
Old 06-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Amazing 8 days later my listings literally are almost dead last, behind sellers with 95% feedback from China. No end in sight.

So much for Best Match enhancing the buyer experience.
Old 06-13-2015

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
who knows....
you do? .
Old 06-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
you do? .
I figured it out. 100% my fault. Basically I crossed paypal info at checkout on a website and killed two accounts and instantly killed two ebays. It was not linking that killed the accounts it was what looked like a hacked paypal accout and then linking those two after a few day.

Pretty costly and at a very bad time for it. O well. Lesson learned.
Old 06-15-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
I figured it out. 100% my fault. Basically I crossed paypal info at checkout on a website and killed two accounts and instantly killed two ebays. It was not linking that killed the accounts it was what looked like a hacked paypal accout and then linking those two after a few day.

Pretty costly and at a very bad time for it. O well. Lesson learned.
Shame on you! But this goes to show that mistakes DO happen and they happen to ANYONE, whether you are new to stealth or seasoned.