Someone keeps reporting my images - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Guys, the fact remains that eBay will no longer allow sellers to report other sellers for stealing photos. I know this because people used to steal my images, and sometimes my entire listings, on a weekly basis. I used to report those sellers and sometimes it would actually get the listing taken down, but regardless of what happened eBay would not tell me about it.

I seriously doubt the OP's photos have anything to do with his/her listings being taken down.

@OP - The way VeRO agents operate is a mystery to everyone, but the fact is anyone selling the same thing as you is also at risk for having their listings removed. This is a why a lot of sellers around here will have the same item listed on many, many accounts. Not only does this increase your share of the market, it also protects your income. If you get into trouble for something on one account you simply move the product to another account until you get in trouble there, and then repeat.
I get what you're saying, but nah, it's too much trouble and stress for such little money. They never were removed on my old account, I guess they're catching up w/ us because I'm still new here and that's all I would list a few months ago. But like I said, I have plenty others to list, so I'll be fine. I'm assuming they either stalk eBay, which I highly doubt, or they're sending them an email when the name appears. At least it's just a copyright volition and not a mc999
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-12-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@OP, sounds like your competition or market niche is rough and "judgemental"
It really is, it's a big seller on eBay for awhile now. But considering I'm new eBay doesn't know if I'm selling knockoffs, i think that's the problem. Because they are new and sealed. I'm just gonna lay low for a little while
Old 03-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Someone keeps reporting my images

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly22 View Post
It really is, it's a big seller on eBay for awhile now. But considering I'm new eBay doesn't know if I'm selling knockoffs, i think that's the problem. Because they are new and sealed. I'm just gonna lay low for a little while

Good luck.
Old 03-26-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Good luck.
Thank you, my account is still up and running fine, even with the 3 removed listings. So basically, I'm gonna give a few more months before I list those items again. I know I can sell them, i think it's because I'm "new"
Old 03-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

I agree with one of the other posts. Just use paint or something to put your ebay user ID on the photo's. Take new ones if you have to.

I do this on some of my photos because I have had issues with people taking my photos also. I use Paint because don't just use eBay for pictures I use photobucket and some other image hosting sites to post in the body of my listings also for most accounts.
Old 03-28-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
I agree with one of the other posts. Just use paint or something to put your ebay user ID on the photo's. Take new ones if you have to.

I do this on some of my photos because I have had issues with people taking my photos also. I use Paint because don't just use eBay for pictures I use photobucket and some other image hosting sites to post in the body of my listings also for most accounts.
Thanks I'll try that in a month or so, I just want eBay to realize I'm selling authentic products. It's a wonderful product, kinda pricy, I guess that's why they're making a big deal outta it. I mean, $70 bucks for face cream seems like a lot, but the results are amazing. You get what you pay for, ya know.
Old 03-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolishheart View Post
Thanks I'll try that in a month or so, I just want eBay to realize I'm selling authentic products. It's a wonderful product, kinda pricy, I guess that's why they're making a big deal outta it. I mean, $70 bucks for face cream seems like a lot, but the results are amazing. You get what you pay for, ya know.
In that case I would suggest taking several close up pictures of the labels and all that as well. I sell in a higher end category too. It keeps eBay and people off your back.
Old 04-13-2016
Threadstarter  

I'm gonna try and list it tomorrow and hope everything goes okay, because this will be my third strike. ☹️