Suspensions 011 and 113 on every account.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-18-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Suspensions 011 and 113 on every account..

I usually operate on 7-10 accounts at the time and most of the times 2 out of 10 get suspensions on first list and ok on later lists, but the way stuff goes last 2 months are just insane...

I know all the info about the stealth, i use different PC users for different accounts, 100% different info on different accounts, i have IP log list and changing IP every time, accounts are at least 1 month old, i do some activity like browsing and watching and biding on items before listing, clearing pictures data and etc.

But the last month i got suspended 20 times out of 25 on a first try to list, and this month i already got 18 suspensions out of 20 on a first list. I think it is automatic system because suspension always comes in a 15-20 minutes after listing. It s always Mc011 and Mc113 errors. Mc113 moust of the times actually.

It does not matter what items it is, wat categories, what prices. They ban every item even if it is 10-15 usd value wires kit or 15 usd t-shirt. Nothing goes through.

Cleaned pc, no virus, no spyware.. And i have 3 pc. On all of them i get the same...

Any ideas???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: Suspensions 011 and 113 on every account..

Are you listing hot items or VERO? It has to be related to what you are listing or your descriptions, pics. Do you clean your pictures?
Old 04-18-2016
Threadstarter  

I usually clean my pictures a specific way because found out some programs does not clean it completely. Opening up a picture with a viewer, print screan, open paint, paste screan, cut out a picture and save as a new image. Found out this way it does not has any details left. Worked for me a long time. (But keeping it this way only, as opening a picture with paint and saving it in another place does not erase any date from it).

I suspect it could be IP... Because found out the net provider narowed ip pool very hard, and lets be realistic- lots of people using the same provider for the same purpose, so can it be linked to someone else account? I guess yes. Wouldnt like to move to VPN as paypal is good at killing such an accounts sooner or later.. Any ideas what to do there?

By the way my items are not hot and not vero. Cheap stuff only... Descriptions are different all the times.
And i do not leave a feedback for myself as others do.

Probbaly will need to look how to fix IP problem and to check again about pictures cleaning..

Any more ideas what to check?
Old 04-18-2016

Longevity: 52%

You are on the wrong track, the pictures is a good point, but not like this.
For pictures try to change the size let say up to 500K.
But still this is not the factor, check yourself and learn, Google this panopticlick, check yourself and follow this lead till the end of the road, some ebay and PayPal keys will be found on that road.
Old 04-18-2016

Longevity: 48%

what is the source of your IP addresses?

edit- I read your second post

You want to fix your IP situation.

do this: http://www.servermom.org/openvpn-server-easiest/2054/

Last edited by applepbc; 04-18-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

New user account per eb account?
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

New user account per eb account?

Yes, all the data of each account is totally different.
And today got 2 suspensions out of 2 new listings. Tried different net provider, Fresh IP on both accounts, no results.. Dont know what to do..
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

What ebay platform are you trying to use?
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Im using several platforms and getting the same sht result: .COM; .CO.UK; .COM.AU; .FR ; .DE.

I use old browser version to avoid flash use- its mozila 8/ 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14.. versions which does not has a flash. Might be they now wants a flash to be available at my side?..

Lets say they linking them together by cookies or flash cookies or mail beacons, but how they can do that if windows users are different..

Also one interesting note- some time ago i had a problem with paypal account. Could not send a payment. Called costumer support. Before that tried to send the same payment from few computers without success. All of them had the same configuration- same windows version, same browser, same deal up modem with the same provider which gives same IP pool, windows users had the same names. We had a freandly conversation, that helped to get the payment through, and they asked me if i been using other computers. I told yes, some... And they said they can see 3 computers used... that was right..

If PP somehow identifies computers, probably EB can do that to. So lets say its not IP, not cookies, not flash, not beacons... what else there can be? How they can identify the machine???
Old 04-19-2016
Banned

Longevity: 58%

What are you listing as your first item and are you using stock photos?
Have you tried calling in on any of the accounts?
Depending on your answer I might have a solution for you that I have been working on the last couple of weeks with some new things that I have seen with ebay lately.
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

I never use stock photos, only real photos. My first items are small stuff, like t-shirt, wires kit, air brushes, chargers and lots of stuff which are even less than 15 usd.

That idea that paypal worker told that they see different computers... it does not leaves my mind..

Can they see computer name? Why it never been a problem before?

What about java... im not using it anyway, havent installed... and im not using flash..

The MAC adress is always different, but im not sure they can see it anyway as i never had a problem with that before, as much as i know it is accessable only if using IE..

PC registry keys? limited windows users can not access or edit them..

ActiveX ? but im on mozila, not explorer..

...wtf...
And just ordered pizza and reading this:
https://panopticlick.eff.org/
https://panopticlick.eff.org/about#defend-against

...and its getting more and more confusing..

Last edited by icecolder; 04-19-2016 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-19-2016

Longevity: 48%

webRTC

disable webRTC

browsers all give headers and I'm not sure if you use a browser spoofing app, but if you do, the problem is the cookie details that wouldn't match up to the browser headers.

**** gets complicated and you have to almost be a hacker to really grasp some of the stuff thats possible

very interesting you say that, but not surprising that paypal may start using more advanced levels of detection

Test using a new VPN and no funny browser business, just webRTC disabled.

Last edited by applepbc; 04-19-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

If i understand correct, webRTC gives out real IP if VPN is in use. The problem is- i do not use VPN. I use real IP adress..
Old 04-19-2016
Banned

Longevity: 58%

You ever actually call in on one of the accounts? If my theory is correct you should try and it will be very easy to pass. Let us know how it goes.
Old 04-29-2016

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
I usually operate on 7-10 accounts at the time and most of the times 2 out of 10 get suspensions on first list and ok on later lists, but the way stuff goes last 2 months are just insane...

I know all the info about the stealth, i use different PC users for different accounts, 100% different info on different accounts, i have IP log list and changing IP every time, accounts are at least 1 month old, i do some activity like browsing and watching and biding on items before listing, clearing pictures data and etc.

But the last month i got suspended 20 times out of 25 on a first try to list, and this month i already got 18 suspensions out of 20 on a first list. I think it is automatic system because suspension always comes in a 15-20 minutes after listing. It s always Mc011 and Mc113 errors. Mc113 moust of the times actually.

It does not matter what items it is, wat categories, what prices. They ban every item even if it is 10-15 usd value wires kit or 15 usd t-shirt. Nothing goes through.

Cleaned pc, no virus, no spyware.. And i have 3 pc. On all of them i get the same...

Any ideas???
'i have IP log list and changing IP every time'
thats one of your problems, if not the main one.
you need a static/Dedicated IP - if you change every time, Ebay will noitice.
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Funny, I got an mc11 too on a really old account. I haven't listed on it for awhile tho, and they wanted me to upload information. I did not since that account was shot anyways, but I still have the PayPal acct associated with it, that acct is still useful.
Old 04-29-2016

Longevity: 53%

Using old browsers is a bad idea, as all these browsers update automatically, so if several users from the same country decide to use same old browsers - looks bad for EB. And they all have flash disabled - also bad, another way of link. Use regular browsers, regular setups, nothing weird. To avoild cookies linking - use separate user accounts or even virtual machines. As you use 3G internet - also webrtc can be ignored. And always do some bidding, buying, watching, browsing for the first month of the account.
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, the pp attached with eb accounts...verified up with appropriate bank or card? (depends on platform used)

Also...not sure if you are using key "brand" words in your listing titles...but that could be a point
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielemmen112 View Post
'i have IP log list and changing IP every time'
thats one of your problems, if not the main one.
you need a static/Dedicated IP - if you change every time, Ebay will noitice.
No, you are not accurate with this point.

ebay,paypal & other platforms accept that users may have Dynamic IP.

Provided there is a user account with cookies etc able to be identified by the system this is rarely a problem.

Users from overseas are faced with different conditions for internet access.

Old 04-29-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
If i understand correct, webRTC gives out real IP if VPN is in use. The problem is- i do not use VPN. I use real IP adress..
Really?
Old 05-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Ok, finaly i found a way arroud and now everything looks ok with EB accounts- started to sell with 7 accounts and all 7 went through, only one got restriction asking to call them to verify data but that was after the sale, so not bad. No more MCXXX. Its actually a new way they started to use tracking users and must deal with that. However now i runned in a completely different problem.

Usually creating a dozens accounts (eb + pp + email + dedicated prepaid phone number / totally different data) and waiting for about 1 month to make them older. For ebay it works perfect. However paypal recently started to hate such "sleaping" accounts. Usually i create them and forgeting for a month. After a month coming back and add VCC and stating the business. Now after first transactions i got limited PP accounts (on all of these 7 accounts what i spoke before). The big pain in a** is they do not send email notifications about limited account any more. You get the payment, check the account, it looks ok, starting to process order, after 3 days before sending checking account again and bang- its limited... and that happend 1-2 days ago, but no email notifications! What a pigs... Most of my items are vintage stuff and they are asking for invoices and business info... Nonsenses.

Now about the plan. I think the best way would be keeping older ebay accounts and to use them. But what about paypal? PP accounts does not has a VCC or VBA on them, only a prepaid dedicated phone number.

So what about if i close the paypal account and create the new one with THE SAME DATA as on closed account? Just to make it fresh instead using the old version? I would like to use the same phone number, and if possible the same email. Its the most pitty that prepaid phone cards cost a couple of bucks and would not like to loose them..

Please advice what would be the best way to re-fresh these sleaping accounts???

-----------------------

Ogh, and i have some sets where EB is suspended and PP is still ok. Anyway i could use these PP on new EB accounts?
Old 05-22-2016

Longevity: 46%

Wait PayPal told you you logged in on too many different computers? Because you change your IP too much?

Since you have a dedicated PC for each, why keep cleaning the IPs? If you literally have 18 different computers and devices, they should all be a different IP, and no need to keep changing IP?

I plan to buy a new device for every account to be on the safe side... at least so I thought.