Request for assistance: Auctiva, from the beginning - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

View Poll Results: What's the verdict?
You are stupid 3 50.00%
Instructions are stupid 3 50.00%
Forget about it 5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2009
Vicvelcro

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Request for assistance: Auctiva, from the beginning

Starting simply:

Is anyone here fluent enough with Auctiva and pre-nov-07 ebay accounts? I'm still perplexed with the integration. I simply can't navigate their instructions, help, or tutorials. I can't decipher any of it in any meaningful way.

Anybody want to hold my hand and take me for a stroll? In a linear fashion, instead of some drop-down tree jumbled up mishmashy manner?

I've tried it, backburnered it, given up, retried, and almost cried over this. I must just be stew-pidd or something.

Last edited by Vicvelcro; 04-26-2009 at 12:06 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Assuming you already generated the token with a safe IP!!!

GO to listings and create new. Do the normal stuff like title and subtitle and if you dont know the category number to sell in like me just click search.
A window will pop up asking you to list any keyword for your item and then you will have the choices of what category to choose.
Pick a category and click choose. Item description is self explanatory. Click select an image and click upload to find pics on your pc.

Everything after that is auctiva tools.
Click maximize next to the tools to add more options to your listings. For shipping tools I just enter my zip.

Maximize checkout options and accept paypal payments or whatever and put your paypal email there. You have to select a return policy and then click ERROR CHECK at the bottom to see what up.

If you passed then you're all good.

Hope this is what you needed.

PS not fluent in pre-nov-07 ebay accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to NO ID For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009

Longevity: 98%

Read auctiva's help.
Integrate authorize.net if you use it.
Do a test auction at 99 cents to see if stuff works if you don't know how to use it -- test auction category. eBay shouldn't pull a test auction if you mess up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Ok, so far, so good. Got something fully listed without any error warnings. Thanks for the help with it.

Auctiva's help is truly t3|-| 5u><!

Current question: Do I have to manually tell eBay system that I'll be using Auctiva's checkout? Or does Auctiva make the change for me, automatically?

Anybody know how to do that part, with the checkout?
Old 04-30-2009

Longevity: 86%

Will using a NEW paypal (Stealth account) Work with a OLD auctiva account and ebay account?

I got booted from PP but my ebay account is still active, I just put my paypal address in the payment form in auctiva, can I do this with another paypal account and be fine, or has ebay made a link like this already.
Old 05-01-2009

Longevity: 91%

Create new Stealth PayPal, Stealth Ebay, new Auctiva, new IP, separate user account, generate tokan and you are set to go.

If your old PayPal is done, your linked Ebay is too.. Just a matter of time.
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch View Post
Will using a NEW paypal (Stealth account) Work with a OLD auctiva account and ebay account?

I got booted from PP but my ebay account is still active, I just put my paypal address in the payment form in auctiva, can I do this with another paypal account and be fine, or has ebay made a link like this already.
NO. After you get suspended you must make all new accounts for everything: this includes a new IP. You are correct ebay 'links'.
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Ok, so far, so good. Got something fully listed without any error warnings. Thanks for the help with it.

Auctiva's help is truly t3|-| 5u><!

Current question: Do I have to manually tell eBay system that I'll be using Auctiva's checkout? Or does Auctiva make the change for me, automatically?

Anybody know how to do that part, with the checkout?
You dont have to tell ebay anything.. the auctiva token pretty much does everything for you
Old 05-05-2009

Longevity: 86%

Anyone. Do I need a separate auctiva account for each ebay account?
Old 05-05-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

^^^^^^

yup