Stealth acc. Can't buy gift cards and gmail suspicious activity - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 09-12-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Stealth acc. Can't buy gift cards and gmail suspicious activity

Hi
Here is what happened: Yesterday I tried to buy gift cards using my stealth paypal but payment was declined. There was no problems on paypal website but later I received email, payment declined. Reason - flagged to prevent fraudlent activity. Two gift cards providers. And then I couldn't access my gmail\google voice. They started to ask me for phone veryfiction.

What I got: Stealth acc with new Fresh IP from 24vc, new pc user, flash cookies are disabled.

Question: what google (or gift cards providers) can see suspiciuos in my activity ebay, amazon and paypal do not see?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2017
Banned

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Stealth acc. Can't buy gift cards and gmail suspicious activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubleHD View Post
Hi
Here is what happened: Yesterday I tried to buy gift cards using my stealth paypal but payment was declined. There was no problems on paypal website but later I received email, payment declined. Reason - flagged to prevent fraudlent activity. Two gift cards providers. And then I couldn't access my gmail\google voice. They started to ask me for phone veryfiction.

What I got: Stealth acc with new Fresh IP from 24vc, new pc user, flash cookies are disabled.

Question: what google (or gift cards providers) can see suspiciuos in my activity ebay, amazon and paypal do not see?
where are u buying from
Old 09-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
where are u buying from
I ve tried to buy from card cash. SMY stealth acc's seller said that it may be because I have a corporate IP, not a residential. I m going to write to 24vc and ask them
The Following User Says Thank You to bubleHD For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (09-14-2017)
Old 09-13-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

This doesn't sound like an IP problem, its probably a problem with your methods

Was this a new account? Did you leave any money in the account? How much were the gift cards for?

Many details are missing
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post

Was this a new account? Did you leave any money in the account? How much were the gift cards for?

Many details are missing
I've just tried to buy $10 card, and I had more than $40 on paypal. It is not old, new acc 80 items\$3500. Some people say that gift card companies are over protective and do not accept corporate IPs. Only residential ones.

There was no problem on paypal or an error. Webstore canceled the order.
Old 09-14-2017
Banned

Longevity: 65%

nothing to do with your pp OR ip... these sites are hesitant when it comes to pp transactions...waste of time...
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
nothing to do with your pp OR ip... these sites are hesitant when it comes to pp transactions...waste of time...
I don't know. IP provider and stealth acc provider they pretty much the same thing. Why do those companies try to limit their sales? Before I couldn't buy gift cards because my paypal is non-US one. Now I got US one but still can't buy.
Old 11-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post

Many details are missing
Quote:
yesterday I tried to buy from other website called egifter. Payment again declined and they sent me a link to their FAQ with reasons why it may be declined: you have no money on your pp, there is a problem with your paypal bla bla bla

Now I think maybe problem because I don't have a bank account on my paypal?
Even amazon gift cards from official amazon-paypal place I can't buy. It doesn't get declined but just shows an error.
Old 11-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

Has nothing to do with any of that.
These websites are very prone to scammers. Plenty of paypal abusers out there trying to defraud them with stolen paypal accounts and such.
As a result their security measure are extremely tight. If they see ANYTHING they dont like they cancel the order. And no theres nothing you can do about it. Once that account tried once and was declined its blacklisted for life.
As dealagreeproceed said - youre wasting your time.
Old 11-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Has nothing to do with any of that.
These websites are very prone to scammers. Plenty of paypal abusers out there trying to defraud them with stolen paypal accounts and such.
As a result their security measure are extremely tight. If they see ANYTHING they dont like they cancel the order. And no theres nothing you can do about it. Once that account tried once and was declined its blacklisted for life.
As dealagreeproceed said - youre wasting your time.
Wasting time... but the whole business idea depends on those gift cards. And the main purpose of stealth acc was to be able to buy freaking gift cards. This is why I try different ways. It is not waste of time, it is just technical obstacles. I've found two-three options about gift cards but they are not discounted.

For my Australian paypal I tried to activate mass payments. They asked me to upgrade to business acc. I did. Still can't do mass payments. Contacted them again, they said we will send you an email, no email. Second time - the same story. Paypal service is so bad now. I always say to people that you have to behave like you have a stealth acc, even if you have a legit one and you able to provide any document and proof anything. Because they may limit you for very long time
Old 11-05-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Like others say, ordering gift cards from many of these sites isn't on an automatic delivery system. Especially with ordering with Paypal, all orders will go through manual verification. And if they don't like something (From your location, to your browser fingerprint or URL referral) they will decline as they stand to lose a lot from a chargeback.