Attach same PayPal to new eBay account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-18-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 45
Thanks: 25
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

***EBAY MC011***, The eBay and PayPal account I have right now is not stealth and just under a friends name. I sell brand goods and today my selling got restricted on eBay because I listed 10 new products from my original 3 and got a little greedy. What can i do to solve this, could i just open a new profile on my laptop and get a new VPN blocker and just make a new eBay account (with a new address, card, and name) and use my existing PayPal (i don't want to use a stealth account bc its to hard to sell brand goods) any advice?

Last edited by slat77; 04-18-2019 at 11:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-18-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Post to rep
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to brianjs81 For This Useful Post:
slat77 (04-18-2019)
  #3  
Old 04-18-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 45
Thanks: 25
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

whats that
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-18-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,028
Thanks: 228
Thanked 221 Times in 194 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

You can use that same paypal, but eBay and Paypal will definitely know that and linked you that suspended eBay account. It's better if you just create multiple accounts while you try using the old paypal you have. It's better to have some backups running. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
slat77 (04-19-2019)
  #5  
Old 04-19-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 45
Thanks: 25
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

okay so just straight up make a couple new accounts and connect them all to my PayPal, should i use different addresses and phone numbers for each? and what about a VPN blocker for each?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-19-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,028
Thanks: 228
Thanked 221 Times in 194 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slat77 View Post
okay so just straight up make a couple new accounts and connect them all to my PayPal,
Nope, i do not recommend connecting them all to your ONE paypal account. I meant to create separate eBay and PayPal accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slat77 View Post
should i use different addresses and phone numbers for each? and what about a VPN blocker for each?
Yes, different details each account. V P N Blocker? Use your ISP's sims, and use your mobile phone to tether, much better and much cheaper setup. But it's up to you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-19-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 45
Thanks: 25
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

what if I use a different ip address for each new eBay account but still use the same PayPal account, my eBay account only has a selling restriction
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-19-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,028
Thanks: 228
Thanked 221 Times in 194 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

I already posted the options which i know is best. It's up to you
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-19-2019
surplus's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 148
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

i use same paypal on all ebay accounts i create to accept payments for the last 7 years.
Never had an issue.

Just don't ever "link" the paypal account.
Defiantly always use a new phone number.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to surplus For This Useful Post:
Michael888 (06-03-2019)
  #10  
Old 04-19-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 74,114
Thanks: 5,824
Thanked 8,794 Times in 8,088 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surplus View Post
i use same paypal on all ebay accounts i create to accept payments for the last 7 years.
Never had an issue.

Just don't ever "link" the paypal account.
Defiantly always use a new phone number.
It seems to work for you (for very long, amazingly) but not the best idea for proper stealth.

The pp account is linked by default the way it's added
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-19-2019
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,347
Thanks: 620
Thanked 556 Times in 418 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surplus View Post
i use same paypal on all ebay accounts i create to accept payments for the last 7 years.
Never had an issue.

Just don't ever "link" the paypal account.
Defiantly always use a new phone number.
I have full on stealths maturing and doing well, but your method of just using your "good" paypal is also working for me as well and I am coming up to 1 month already. It has been so helpful for me to shift some major stock. I sold a £1300 electronic with no issues. Received positive feedback within 48 hours as well which possibly helped not get the account flagged.

Are you paying your ebay fees with that paypal though ?

I am paying mine with credit card on one account and vcc on the other.

My question is. I read that you can link 8 ebay accounts (email addresses) to a single paypal.

I had 6 genuine ebays suspended like dominos and they were all used with my good/genuine pp. And then I made two stealth ebays and added two new emails to the genuine paypal. I ended all the automatic payments from the other 6 accounts in paypal and deleted the emails.

Does that mean I can create another 6 ebay accounts and add them to this same paypal now ? obviously not today ... but in the future over time.

Last edited by james_112233; 04-19-2019 at 06:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-23-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

i have bulk of 10 ebay accounts and all receive payments on 1 paypal and there is no issue
2 of ebay were suspended but it didnt affect other ebay accounts...but dont link paypal!!! just put it as payment paypal email when you create listing and it will be good.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buddys For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (04-23-2019), Michael888 (06-03-2019)
  #13  
Old 04-23-2019
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,347
Thanks: 620
Thanked 556 Times in 418 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddys View Post
i have bulk of 10 ebay accounts and all receive payments on 1 paypal and there is no issue
2 of ebay were suspended but it didnt affect other ebay accounts...but dont link paypal!!! just put it as payment paypal email when you create listing and it will be good.
This is the absolute key I believe to not getting 100% linked.

I have even gone as far as contacting customer services to increase my selling limits now TWICE. Both times they have refused to increase limits and asked whether I know of certain accounts (they cited my genuine suspended accounts) I did not answer and disconnected.

So the semi-stealth I am using to accept payments to my genuine paypal has SIMILARITIES according to them, but not enough to ban me right away.

That probably explains why many have been doing it for over year with no issues.

I don't expect the account to be strong though, in the sense that the moment 1 thing goes wrong, they will ban you.

Last edited by james_112233; 04-23-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-23-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

i had the same question before.
I was able to add a new email address to paypal and then make that primary and removed the old email address.
After that I linked to my new ebay and everything seems fine so far.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-26-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

I wouldn't risk it. It's just too easy for ebay to link to link the two accounts and cause problems down the road.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-26-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
This is the absolute key I believe to not getting 100% linked.

I have even gone as far as contacting customer services to increase my selling limits now TWICE. Both times they have refused to increase limits and asked whether I know of certain accounts (they cited my genuine suspended accounts) I did not answer and disconnected.

So the semi-stealth I am using to accept payments to my genuine paypal has SIMILARITIES according to them, but not enough to ban me right away.

That probably explains why many have been doing it for over year with no issues.

I don't expect the account to be strong though, in the sense that the moment 1 thing goes wrong, they will ban you.
so your genuine suspended accounts had same paypal as current?? and u suspect they linked it because of same PP but not 100% sure to bann u 4eva?

it may also be some other reason for linking except same paypal account
unless u linked it though linking process with login & password
I have same paypal on suspended long ago ebay and current ebays and it goes good so far
Limits increasing etc

like few years ago amazon sellercentral suspended my account and provided list of other accounts they suspect are linked.....they had 1 BIN payment cards also registered with 1 system PC different vmware machines. So there could be alot of reasons why ebay linked ur accs)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to buddys For This Useful Post:
x2ruff4u (04-26-2019)
  #17  
Old 05-01-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15,246
Thanks: 303
Thanked 2,436 Times in 2,109 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slat77 View Post
***EBAY MC011***, The eBay and PayPal account I have right now is not stealth and just under a friends name. I sell brand goods and today my selling got restricted on eBay because I listed 10 new products from my original 3 and got a little greedy. What can i do to solve this, could i just open a new profile on my laptop and get a new VPN blocker and just make a new eBay account (with a new address, card, and name) and use my existing PayPal (i don't want to use a stealth account bc its to hard to sell brand goods) any advice?
Umm.... you are thinking backwards.

I'd say get the stealth guide, start reading them creating.

Best is always have a new pair of ebay and PP accounts, but if you really want to, you can try it your way and see how long you'll survive.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-04-2019
kluedo's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 36
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

Don't link paypal accounts to multiple ebay accounts they still know! i had a 10 item/650 a month account i did not need so tested a dirty paypal accont on it within 12 hours that sh*tty account was no longer a registered user.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-12-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11,376
Thanks: 1,495
Thanked 1,042 Times in 982 Posts
Activity: 85%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I have full on stealths maturing and doing well, but your method of just using your "good" paypal is also working for me as well and I am coming up to 1 month already. It has been so helpful for me to shift some major stock. I sold a £1300 electronic with no issues. Received positive feedback within 48 hours as well which possibly helped not get the account flagged.

Are you paying your ebay fees with that paypal though ?

I am paying mine with credit card on one account and vcc on the other.

My question is. I read that you can link 8 ebay accounts (email addresses) to a single paypal.

I had 6 genuine ebays suspended like dominos and they were all used with my good/genuine pp. And then I made two stealth ebays and added two new emails to the genuine paypal. I ended all the automatic payments from the other 6 accounts in paypal and deleted the emails.

Does that mean I can create another 6 ebay accounts and add them to this same paypal now ? obviously not today ... but in the future over time.
I believe you can have 6 email addresses per one paypal account,one of them being the primart email address.
but there is one balance,not 6 balances.
if you dont link your paypal account with your ebay account in My Ebay and you just enter the paypal email address in your individual ebay listing ,I dont see why Ebay let you get away with it?
Unless they allow it because the seller could be selling for others and prefer to let the owner of that item to receive the payment ,but how often does this happen?

question-
I read on this board folks have many many accounts,stealth or real,and they could print mucho shipping label per day like in the hundreds,what are you guy selling???????
I have a hard time finding things which Would sell(not which I could list).
do you just list the same things over and over again and/or under different seller IDs with same pictures and description,like I was looking for sushi bazooka,boy,there are so many with same pictures from HK,SINGAPORE,CHINA,ISRAEL,FLORDIA ??,
Should I just go around different sites and right click their photos and list them on Ebay ,I see someone with almost 1000 items from AMZN,the pictures come from AMZN,the description come from AMZN and AMZN dropships the item?
It is like walking into R sTELING TWILIGHT ZONE,none of these items exist physically? not on ebay . or in the seller closet or garage but elsewhere in AMZN,WMT,COSTCO,WAYFAIR warehouse?

Last edited by TGMT≤; 07-07-2020 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-21-2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 3
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Attach same PayPal to new eBay account?

I believe eBay can find any Paypal account has a suspended Ebay account linked to it easily. Remember that Paypal has a unique ID and I think Ebay stores the ID not the email. I wouldn't use the same Paypal linked to a suspended Ebay account again.

Please keep us updated about your account so we could learn from your experience as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to attach new Paypal account to old Ebay account vic789 Paypal Limited 6 04-21-2018 01:39 PM
Attach payment gateway to new eBay account Chris18181 eBay Discussion! 4 07-21-2017 05:42 PM
Surprising, it's possible to attach another paypal to an ebay account humblebundle eBay Discussion! 21 05-18-2016 12:09 PM
can i attach turkish paypal to stealth ebay account blacksinan eBay Discussion! 3 03-17-2016 07:51 PM
Can I attach Lithuanian PayPal to French or Hong Kong eBay account? Luk17 PayPal Talk 14 10-19-2015 11:52 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58