Powerful tools to change your IP dynamicly - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 02-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Powerbid, this is exactly what I do not understand. Why can anyone not be
away from country of registration but still use either ebay or paypal? Could one
(shudder,horror) consider contact with either party?

Old 02-17-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIME FOR A CHANGE View Post
Hello Ivegotinfo,
I just read your post on WiTopia, I checked out their website and their VPN looks great compared to Proxies, It appears that VPN is a superior product compared to using Proxies. I was just wondering if you have purchased their software yet and I would appreciate if you could share your experience with the forum as I am considering purchasing it instaed of Hide-My- ip proxy
yep im actually using their software to browse the web 24/7, gives me that little peace of mind having full 100% SSL security for any site I visit.

You get a little bit different IP everytime you reconnect to them, so it should work if you will only be using it for 1-2 accounts. More than that and you should get dialup as it gets you more IP ranges.

Im really pleased so far, the speed is the same as my high speed, no slowdwns... and i love that im fully secured lol, cant get enough of that.
Those hide my ip things only hide your ip, i dont think they encrypt any data or anything. With VPN not even your ISP will know what you are doing on the web!
Old 02-17-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Actually that sounds kind of cool/ Is this the website?Welcome to WiTopia >> Where Freedom and Security Meet
Old 02-17-2008

Longevity: 96%

ihavegotinfo how is the connection speed... and secondly do they provide uk based ip addresses.?? i have checked a couple for testing and the speed was crap.. was taking ages to open common pages like google and yahoo..
Old 02-18-2008

They only provide US IP's, as their office is (i think) in washington as thats where one of the IPs i got was from so im thinking thats where all of yours would be based out of. The speed is the same as my high speed. I dont see any difference in page load times.

yeah thats their site - WiTopia Online
(thats the shopping cart to pick the VPN for your OS)
Old 02-18-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
yep im actually using their software to browse the web 24/7, gives me that little peace of mind having full 100% SSL security for any site I visit.

You get a little bit different IP everytime you reconnect to them, so it should work if you will only be using it for 1-2 accounts. More than that and you should get dialup as it gets you more IP ranges.

Im really pleased so far, the speed is the same as my high speed, no slowdwns... and i love that im fully secured lol, cant get enough of that.
Those hide my ip things only hide your ip, i dont think they encrypt any data or anything. With VPN not even your ISP will know what you are doing on the web!
So the $39.99 is a one time fee for the software and then if you want to use it for 1-2 accounts u should be fine for IP's right? I know there is no guarentee with anything relating to eBay just making sure I understand first before I spend the money.
Old 02-19-2008

yeah its 40$ for a whole year. and you SHOULD be fine for 1-2 accounts as the ips change a bit like dialup.
Old 02-27-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

So Tor was mentioned earlier in this thread. As I'm not an expert in this area: Is Tor a proxy or VPN or something different ?
Tor: anonymity online
Old 02-28-2008

tor is a vpn but it gets ips from all over the place, like one minute your ip is from germany then its from england then canada then france.. etc. ebay will look at that and go "bye bye"
its good for general anonymity online...but i dunno i wouldnt trust some random servers all over the world
Old 02-28-2008

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
tor is a vpn but it gets ips from all over the place, like one minute your ip is from germany then its from england then canada then france.. etc. ebay will look at that and go "bye bye"
its good for general anonymity online...but i dunno i wouldnt trust some random servers all over the world
You are 100% right.
As soon as ebay detects the changes in IP, they will either lock your account down, ask you to change you password, secret question, date of birth phone, and zip code.
Or they will simply and easily suspend you saying that you are playing around with their policies as usual.