Powerful tools to change your IP dynamicly - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 12-30-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Wink Powerful tools to change your IP dynamicly

I was suspended by ebay and later found this forum. And really got a lot of help from people on this forum:D and would like to share some experience of mine with others.

I recently found a very useful tool to change IP address. Basically it's called VPN. By using the connecting software they provided, I can change my ip and even the ISP information as many as I want! So I don't need to buy a bunch of routers and restart it time and time again.

One Cons is the software is in other language(Chinese) and it asks for some money every month $20. This software was developed for helping online gamers in Asia to connect to US server, and it comes out it is also perfect for us ebayer Now I don't need to worry about my IP that would be caught by ebay anymore.

I attached some demo pictures to show how to change IP in a easy way.
The first one is the first time I connected to VPN, and then I disconnected and reconnected again in several minutes(you can see the time in the pictures) and the IP address changed and even the ISP changed!
And more, all the IP are around the bay area which is good for the ebayer.
You don't need to worry about the area change too much that ebay is gonna verify you again and again
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-30-2007
Threadstarter  

one more thing, the VPN is really fast! I can get a 5Mps speed when doing the speed test on some website!
Old 12-30-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Where can you find the software?
Old 12-30-2007

This VPN stuff seems really good,

here's a provider, 40$ per year:
WiTopia Online

one thing is that i think they give you just 1 ip. for 40$ per year i think it might be worth it to have 1 Static IP per ebay/paypal identity. and no need for dialup!!! wow. and this thing secures your interent too lol. wow.. um...thats relaly good stuff.
im going to sign up and give it a try.

Basically for all the newbies, vpn is a "tunnel" that goes from your computer to this witopia, every piece of info going through this "tunnel" is fully encrypted, even your ISP won't know what you are doing! So you send a request for a website, it goes through the "tunnel" to Witopia who then gets the website for you, therefore the website thinks that your IP is at Witopias location, then encrypts the data and sends it back to you.

i have sent them an email asking about IPs and if you can have more than 1 Static IP, lets see what they say.
Old 12-30-2007
Threadstarter  

Wow, I got this much reply...
Yes, Tor is also a good one, but I had a bad experience with it since lots of its IP are in Euro, not in US. I think that's because the main user of it are in Euro now, and sometime it really lags.. and can't stay with it :(
I guess there are many alternative programs in US now and you may want to check one or two. Cause it's really convenient to work on it.
Happy New Year everybody
Old 12-30-2007
Threadstarter  

btw, the website is VPN代çâ€*, 美国VPN代ç â€*, 美国服åÅ* ¡Ã¥â„¢Â¨, 美国服åÅ* ¡Ã¥â„¢Â¨Ã§Â§Å¸Ã§â€Â¨Ã¯Â ¼ÂÃ¦Â·Â±Ã¥Å“³è¿…é ²¨ç§‘æÅ*€, if you can read Chinese
Old 12-31-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
This vpn stuff seems really good,

WiTopia Online

one thing is that i think they give you just 1 ip. for 40$ per year i think it might be worth it to have 1 Static IP per ebay/paypal identity. and no need for dialup!!! wow. and this thing secures your interent too lol. wow.. um...thats relaly good stuff.

Basically for all the newbies, vpn is a "tunnel" that goes from your computer to this witopia, every piece of info going through this "tunnel" is fully encrypted, even your ISP won't know what you are doing! So you send a request for a website, it goes through the "tunnel" to Witopia who then gets the website for you, therefore the website thinks that your IP is at Witopias location, then encrypts the data and sends it back to you.

i have sent them an email asking about IPs and if you can have more than 1 Static IP, lets see what they say.
Maybe I didn't read carefully enough but I don't see any mention of a static ip on that website.
Old 12-31-2007

Does the IP of the VPN look like a dial-up or does it look like something from a website host?
Old 12-31-2007

k i asked WiTopia Online here is their reply:

"we don't provide static IPs. sorry. Our systems will attempt to give
you same one you had before, but no guarantee."

and also they said IPS are all from the same general area.
so this would probably work.
Old 12-31-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by savahaganda View Post
I tried downloading SMAC 2.0 instead I got Malware....WTF
Wow and I was about to try that too. 0_o Thanks for taking one for the team there.
Old 12-31-2007

Longevity: 94%

I downloaded smac2 but I don't know how the heck it's supposed to work.. Everytime I change the MAC address I still have the same stinkin IP...

My Dad has wireless satellite internet through verizon. It costs him about $60/month but he gets a new ip everytime he logs on. It goes through cell phone towers. I may have to invest in something like that but it stinks because I already have cable internet.
Old 12-31-2007
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Does the IP of the VPN look like a dial-up or does it look like something from a website host?
IP addresses are just a bunch of numbers. You can't tell anything just by looking at one. Information like the name of the company it's originating from is easy to look up and match.
Old 12-31-2007

HI- Someone--Make me a Dongle to attach to the back of my pc- to just flip the switch and it changes ip-- I will buy it! ( & I'm sure others will too!)
Old 01-14-2008

Longevity: 99%

Guys,

try www.hide-my-ip.com. It gave you a static IP with 7USD per month. If dynamic IP, just simply purchase its software and then, you can switch to as many IP in different countries as you may want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI- Someone--Make me a Dongle to attach to the back of my pc- to just flip the switch and it changes ip-- I will buy it! ( & I'm sure others will too!)
Old 01-14-2008

is it just me or if you keep changing up your ip on accounts isn't that what throws flags to ebay. Don't they see that as "suspicious". Do they really think everyone still uses dial up--I doubt it. You would think next they will disallow any dial-up or otherwise services just so they can FORCE you to stay with one solid ip just for their tracking purposes.

They're doing the same thing with merchant accounts already--forcing you to use paypal.

Only ebay!!!
Old 01-20-2008

anyone know any of these ip address changing programs for australia???
Old 01-20-2008

dialup .
i dont think they can disallow dialup lol, theres millions of people still using it otherwise companies like netzero or earthlink or juno would be out of business.
Old 01-22-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian4dude View Post
Guys,

try Hide-My-IP.Com - Hide Your IP Address, Surf Anonymously, Protect Your Identify, Guard Against Hackers. It gave you a static IP with 7USD per month. If dynamic IP, just simply purchase its software and then, you can switch to as many IP in different countries as you may want.

thas sounds good.
has anyone tried if it works with ebay ?
the site seems to use a proxy, so not sure if this causes problems with ebay...
can you have several static ips with that site ?
it says something about a pool of upto 150 different ips, but to be honest i didn't quite get that part in the faqs...

Quote:
dialup .
i dont think they can disallow dialup lol, theres millions of people still using it otherwise companies like netzero or earthlink or juno would be out of business.
well, we all know ebay doesn't really care about other companies or it's users

and what about these little devices that use vpns / firewalls ?
are they any good ?
(simply search for keywords "vpn" and "firewall" on ebay to see these devices)
Old 02-01-2008
Banned

hide-my-ip is better than that, they have fast USA,UK,Germany,Hong Kong server and the price is cheap.
Old 02-14-2008

Default Hide My Ip

Has anyone used this company successfully with the new ip without getting suspended by Ebay
Old 02-15-2008

Default WiTopia

Hello Ivegotinfo,
I just read your post on WiTopia, I checked out their website and their VPN looks great compared to Proxies, It appears that VPN is a superior product compared to using Proxies. I was just wondering if you have purchased their software yet and I would appreciate if you could share your experience with the forum as I am considering purchasing it instaed of Hide-My- ip proxy

Quote:
This vpn stuff seems really good,

WiTopia Online

one thing is that i think they give you just 1 ip. for 40$ per year i think it might be worth it to have 1 static ip per ebay/paypal identity. and no need for dialup!!! wow. and this thing secures your interent too lol. wow.. um...thats relaly good stuff.

i have sent them an email asking about IPs and if you can have more than 1 static IP, lets see what they say.
Old 02-15-2008

Longevity: 96%

i am looking for a similar kind of suggestion/answer so i think this thread is most appropriate to post.. basically i m going away from UK to asia for a month and want to handle my ebay/paypal from there.. ebay is not a problem as i have used it without any proxy/vpn before without any problems but it is the paypal which wouldnt accept ips coming from asia.. so any suggestion how can i mask my ip address so that it appears to be coming from UK.. many thanks