Some help needed on ip addresses - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-13-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Some help needed on ip addresses

Hello everybody, new member here, The usual story trading well on ebay and paypal for years. then paypal limited my account,Was a serious papal account and they didnt like the risk. Need someone to help on ip addresses, Does the router that you used on your old accounts have an ip address ( bt home hub ) Bought the stealth guide and it doesnt mention this, Have a dynamic internet account and managed to change the ip address no problem and bought new lap top as well.
The problem is i have another account thats still working and dont want to link this to me but need to work in this as well. So want to make sure that i am safe before i log back in.

Mant thanks everybody..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

New laptop is not needed as new user accounts on your computer is a lot more effective. User accounts seperate multiple eBay/PayPal accounts from each other. You still have to use different IP addresses though.

I too have the BT Home Hub with BT Broadband and it is fine for stealth. I just reset the router from my laptop and get a new IP address. I then record the IP address I use with which ebay/paypal accounts. I store this info in an excel file. Simplez

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-14-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-15-2011

Longevity: 76%

Until now I have always used a new machine (I have 3) but having read ShadyOnes posts I am just starting my next one with a new user account. So far so good (I hope that ShadyOne is right though!!!)LOL
Old 05-15-2011

^^ Lol, imagine how many machines you would have after a couple of years of stealth!

You can spoof a MAC address of machines and user accounts are used because tracking data is stored locally on a user profile as a apposed to globably on the whole computer.
Old 05-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yes went straight out and bought new laptop as we rely on this other account now. But bought the stealth guide and will be adding stealth accounts, it was paypal that said we were a bad risk due to selling high end £400 a piece sales. despite proving a legal company that had been trading for 10 years,
Got to ebay accounst 36,000+ and 3000+ and cant use them as they are linked to me due to paypal. Other account isnt linked and dont want it to be. So new laptop only for this account only.
Will do stealth accounts on old lap tops with multiple users and sell fewer thing on each accounts,
Although these other ebay accounts are still active can we use these with other paypal addresses or will they always know how we are..

Thanks
Old 05-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentfold View Post
Yes went straight out and bought new laptop as we rely on this other account now. But bought the stealth guide and will be adding stealth accounts, it was paypal that said we were a bad risk due to selling high end £400 a piece sales. despite proving a legal company that had been trading for 10 years,
Got to ebay accounst 36,000+ and 3000+ and cant use them as they are linked to me due to paypal. Other account isnt linked and dont want it to be. So new laptop only for this account only.
Will do stealth accounts on old lap tops with multiple users and sell fewer thing on each accounts,
Although these other ebay accounts are still active can we use these with other paypal addresses or will they always know how we are..

Thanks
So you strapped new PP accounts to those 2 eB ay accounts that had their original PP accounts suspended? How long have you been doing this?
Old 05-15-2011

You cannot use the old accounts at all - well, you can if you want to - they will inevitably link you.

You have bought the guide and I would hazard a guess and say you have skimmed through it. The devil is in the detail and you have to get it right to avoid burning assets and from what you are saying I get the impression you are going to burn a lot.

IMO you need to forget everything that has gone in the past and start again. But there again I'm always ready to learn and if you know something I don't I would live to hear it.
Old 05-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

I know the rules. That's not what I asked. I am curious how long they have been pulling it off. Back to you OP...
Old 05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
I know the rules. That's not what I asked. I am curious how long they have been pulling it off. Back to you OP...
My post was for the OP
Old 05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
You cannot use the old accounts at all - well, you can if you want to - they will inevitably link you.

You have bought the guide and I would hazard a guess and say you have skimmed through it. The devil is in the detail and you have to get it right to avoid burning assets and from what you are saying I get the impression you are going to burn a lot.

IMO you need to forget everything that has gone in the past and start again. But there again I'm always ready to learn and if you know something I don't I would live to hear it.
Yeah, my advice for the OP, is if you have (or even might have) linked your accounts to old suspended accounts, is to open some fresh stealth accounts and just do the usual and keep them all seperate.

As you can still get something out of a linked account but once it gets suspended/closed, you want some good accounts to fall back on.
Old 05-16-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Havent linked or built new stealth accounts yet, Logged into the old accounts from a different source on the old lap top. My story is slightly different and dont want to post this on here if they watch. Paypal holds £30,000 for 180 days and i need to watch the disputes so not to loose any money that why i have logged back in.
Will sort new accounts and make sure i follow stealth instructions, and yes only read it twice that why we havent done any new accounts, need to read a few more before we start.
Old 05-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

^^^ £30,000...OMFG.
Old 05-18-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

165 days to go! but its what it does to your income, Paypal were fly they put a small limitaion on the account so we couldnt withdraw and asked us for some more details. Took 10 days for them to sort out and then pulled the plug, ( high risk ) by that time the account had mega money, If we new about this site we would have stopped selling,
Old 05-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Wish you the best then. I don't let any account get above $1,000 anymore, and even then, that makes me nervous. I too lost a serious chunk of cash, but nothing close to your experience.

All I could suggest is to do what I do now and take as much precaution as possible. I spend a bit more money to stay alive on EB and PP then I have to, but it's worth not having to go into a panic attack every day like I used to.
Old 05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post

All I could suggest is to do what I do now and take as much precaution as possible. I spend a bit more money to stay alive on EB and PP then I have to, but it's worth not having to go into a panic attack every day like I used to.
I have to agree with Unknown - I run 3 stea lth a/cs and they were set up before I found this place. I spend a lot of money maintaining my a/cs - addresses. telephone numbers, websites, limited companies - it goes on and on but I figure it as the price I have to pay to be in business. On my day job (I'm a farmers wife) I have to sign regular cheques for business rates and that is one of the expences we have to pay on that job.

I figure it that if an A/c costs me £1,000 over a year the first £20 profit each week pays my exes. If I cannot make £100 off each account on top of that then what am I doing messing about?

Because each account is such deep ste alth and because it costs a lot of money to set up I am very careful with what I sell, with getting parcels out (I normally start packing at 7.00am) and with making the customer happy.

I certainly think the job is getting harder by the month and while we will keep coming up with work arounds I see doors being closed on us all the time. Very frustrating when you want to do honest business and get stopped by muppets who wouldn't qualify for a job shovelling chicken poo on our farm.

I have now got into the spirit of these forums and I am starting to create new accounts at low cost. Whether it will work or not only time will tell but, in my humble opinion, you cannot have too many accounts tucked away and so I allocate a small sum each week to creating new a/cs and paperwork.

So far so good. .
Old 05-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Well done GTran.
Old 05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
I have to agree with Unknown - I run 3 stea lth a/cs and they were set up before I found this place. I spend a lot of money maintaining my a/cs - addresses. telephone numbers, websites, limited companies - it goes on and on but I figure it as the price I have to pay to be in business. On my day job (I'm a farmers wife) I have to sign regular cheques for business rates and that is one of the expences we have to pay on that job.

I figure it that if an A/c costs me £1,000 over a year the first £20 profit each week pays my exes. If I cannot make £100 off each account on top of that then what am I doing messing about?

Because each account is such deep ste alth and because it costs a lot of money to set up I am very careful with what I sell, with getting parcels out (I normally start packing at 7.00am) and with making the customer happy.

I certainly think the job is getting harder by the month and while we will keep coming up with work arounds I see doors being closed on us all the time. Very frustrating when you want to do honest business and get stopped by muppets who wouldn't qualify for a job shovelling chicken poo on our farm.

I have now got into the spirit of these forums and I am starting to create new accounts at low cost. Whether it will work or not only time will tell but, in my humble opinion, you cannot have too many accounts tucked away and so I allocate a small sum each week to creating new a/cs and paperwork.

So far so good. .
Why do you create stealth accounts to 'tuck away'?

Surely they are all nothing without bank accounts.

I only ask because it is not my approach, my approach is purely based on how to get PayPal verified and keeping the account active. Therefore I do not set up an eBay/Stealth account unless I have a free bank account ready to rock and roll !!