Tracking by ssn on paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Question Tracking by ssn on paypal

Can ebay track you based on the social security number on your paypal? Can I make a paypal account with different address,credit card, bank info and still put the same social security number as the old paypal i have (which was already used on the ebay that got suspended).
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

No. PayPal WILL find and link the accounts. It might last from a few hours to a couple of days, but that is about it.
Old 11-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeweezy View Post
Can ebay track you based on the social security number on your paypal? Can I make a paypal account with different address,credit card, bank info and still put the same social security number as the old paypal i have (which was already used on the ebay that got suspended).
It is NOT That Simple,,,Buy the Ebay stealth guide it will also Show you how to create a Stealth Paypal account that will SOLVE your Problem,,,
Old 11-16-2011
Threadstarter  

My paypal account isnt suspended or limited or anything, its just the paypal account that i used with my suspended ebay account, so paypal would shut my account down if it finds the same social as the other account with diff bank and credit card info?
Old 11-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

If it finds ANY other info that's "relate-able" you can expect problems - one key concept of stealth
Old 11-19-2011
Threadstarter  

Can i make a new paypal with a different bank account and use someone elses address and name for that bank account even tho its under my name and address?
Old 11-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
thracking means via the computer, internet, cookies NOT personal info.

Re-useing personal info may link you which is a little different.
Old 11-19-2011
MU

Paypal says they don't share any of your info, but those idiots share everything under our noses!
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Can i make a new paypal with a different bank account and use someone elses address and name for that bank account even tho its under my name and address?
Hey there. I'm getting the impression that you're new and somewhat unfamiliar with how eBay and Paypal operates which is perfectly cool because we all were at some point.

Paypal and eBay track literally everything you do. If you are banned once, you are banned for life, and they are constantly running different checks to see if any of your information links to any previously banned accounts. Even if your information is not linked to any banned accounts but for some reason is suspicious, they will put your account on hold and require you to provide more information. They are also known to "trick" users they suspect to be banned but aren't sure about into providing more information so that they can ban the new accounts as well.

The answer about providing your SSN is: NO! You can not provide your SSN to Paypal if you are a banned user and expect for them to not eventually find out who you are and re-ban you. You will be asked to provide your SSN or EIN business number if you live in the USA when you start having a moderate amount of sales. They will run a background check and eventually re-ban you. Even if you provide a EIN they'll be figure out who you are. Sorry to be so blunt but if you provide any information to eBay/Paypal at all that can be linked to a previously banned account, chances are they will figure out and ban your new account too. You have to create a new f@ke identity from scratch, basically.

Keep in mind that it's not illegal to lie to eBay or Paypal, but don't lie to the government when making stealth accounts.

When we are talking about "eBay Stealth" what we really are talking about is creating all new information, basically creating a brand new identity for the sake of getting around eBay/Paypal's ridiculous filters. That is what you have to do if you want your new account not to become banned. It is especially unfortunate for those in the USA because eBay or Paypal will definitely ask for your SSN or EIN when you begin to have a good amount of sales.

Last edited by sacka_man; 11-30-2011 at 07:56 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sacka_man For This Useful Post:
flex2264 (06-06-2014), moeweezy (12-03-2011)
Old 12-01-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
i do this all the time and it worked for years !! no matter what they say here, i tell you this from personal practice . YES you can do this, create new account with any name you want , any address you want, any phone number you want , and then : LINK YOUR - new never used before - BANK ACCOUNT TO THAT PAYPAL ACCOUNT , and then get it verified by LOGING INTO YOUR " ONLINE " BANK ACCOUNT USER NAME AND PASSWORD ! you will be verified in seconds !! ebay will not know anything about the real new paypal account holder - that is you !-

the real problem here that i'm having recently is their new " POLICY" about providing SSN !!! or account will be suspended !!! all these f@ke accounts at paypal i'm making dont' have SSN , how can we solve this? don't know anything yet, my account will be suspended soon if i don't provide SSN ,, please help !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to zeze_74 For This Useful Post:
moeweezy (12-03-2011)
Closed Thread