How to check if an IP is blacklisted from eBay or Paypal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: How to check if an IP is blacklisted from eBay or Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by olekstom87 View Post
just was searching through forum and suddenly saw my post 2 years ago.

did you actually buy "Amazon Ghost" ? amazon DOES SEE your mac address that's why you buy some features like socks to put on before connecting to your real device mac address
Here we go again
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Here we go again
But this moderator says that amazon do not see the MAC address.

Ah, those poor hamsters running, running, running round the wheel.

We hear re-runs of this saga too often.

Old 05-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
But this moderator says that amazon do not see the MAC address.

Ah, those poor hamsters running, running, running round the wheel.

We hear re-runs of this saga too often.

It's the constant rehash of the MAC see-or-not-seen issue
Old 05-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikinyobuttz View Post
Just registered and replying to a 2 year old thread just to say:

Yes, they very much can. They can see much, much more than that, in fact. Hardware IDs, account and computer name, language settings, system time, time zone, the whole nine.

Unless you turn off java script and flash, but then that in itself looks suspicious. From what I understand, it has to do with drawing different objects out of the bounds of the screen, and other java script magic that determines every last bit of info about your browser, and a pretty in depth rundown of your pc setup. Fingerprinting, it's called. It's quite easy to completely mask yourself, and remove any sort of fingerprint, but as far as places like Amazon/PayPal are concerned, no fingerprint is the worst fingerprint you can have. PayPal does this 100% for sure, and since Amazon is even pickier than PayPal, I am going to assume they definitely do as well.

I know this because I have to change my IP address, along with everything mentioned above, and more, in between fraudulent actions under different accounts in order to have any success. I forget to change one single god damn thing - bam "sorry we cannot complete your payment, go **** yourself."

Defrauding paypal is as hard and complicated as it is satisfying. I don't know how websites like paypal actually go about detecting everything, but I know much of it is java script and flash related. Companies like PayPal and Amazon pour millions of dollars into anti-fraud systems. As well they should. I take ever last penny I can from those *******s, and I will continue to do so until I no longer can. Amazon is just a nightmare, they lock more legitimate accounts than any other eCommerce site for sure.
Interesting, and can you tell us all how Amazon can see your MAC Address? your story isn't exactly hard proof.
Old 05-29-2017

Longevity: 50%

Not true. ANY old used IP will and can ban your account.
I have tested it multiple times and proved me right
Always use a Fresh IP
Old 08-02-2017

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikinyobuttz View Post

Defrauding paypal is as hard and complicated as it is satisfying. I don't know how websites like paypal actually go about detecting everything, but I know much of it is java script and flash related. Companies like PayPal and Amazon pour millions of dollars into anti-fraud systems. As well they should. I take ever last penny I can from those *******s, and I will continue to do so until I no longer can. Amazon is just a nightmare, they lock more legitimate accounts than any other eCommerce site for sure.
Maybe you should start a new forum called PP/AZ fraud? Stealth is not for fraud it is for genuine people looking to make a living. The more people committing fraud on these venues the harder it is for everybody else to get back on due to the venues ramping up security. I agree they are *******s btw.
Old 08-03-2017

Longevity: 52%

The stupid thing is that the guide has a huge section on Mac addresses. People (like me) buy the guide and slowly read through it, setting everything up and getting ready. Then, they read the forums, and eventually come across someone stating that they can't see your Mac anymore. Don't be rude to people that say they can see it. Be rude to the people that made the guide 5 years ago and refuse to update it, though they are making a killing off of it. They charge $50, claiming that it includes future updates lol
Old 10-23-2017

Longevity: 38%

it is almost impossible i guess.
Old 12-21-2017

Longevity: 36%

what if using a VM for each account surely this will make each setting different. and socks and mac changer ?