Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 10-13-2017
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked

In my opinion you don't need a paid tool like this. You can create something like this with traditional portable browsers...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Testers needed for MultiLoginApp, a tool that helps to AVOID being tracked

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
In my opinion you don't need a paid tool like this. You can create something like this with traditional portable browsers...
You might be right and I am glad this is working for you.
Users who switched over to Multiloginapp report that 'the amount of unexplainable restrictions have reduced drastically'.

If you don't have a problem with this then good for you I suppose
Old 11-17-2017

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
But how do you spoof the canvas fingerprinting, screen resolution and such?
Old 11-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
But how do you spoof the canvas fingerprinting, screen resolution and such?
There are some free solutions. E.g. Canvas Defender (which is developed by us, by the way) for changing canvas fingerprint. Random Agent Spoofer for changing screen resolution.

The problem with solutions that work on a browser extension level is that they don't have enough flexibility. Websites implement additional measures that check whether you have a canvas protection or not. Canvas Defender cannot fool them while Multiloginapp can. The latter has more flexibility, hence more sophisticated algorithms can be implemented in it.

Likewise, screen resolution changed with Random Agent Spoofer can also be easily detected in most cases. Changing screen resolution might seem an easy task. But, it's actually not when you are battling against machine learning. Machine learning remembers all parameters combined, e.g. screen resolution, OS, WebGL parameters and many more. Any of them not aligned with the rest will put your privacy under risk.
Old 11-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLADen View Post
We see a lot of questions on aspkin on the topic "Does Multiloginapp actually work for managing ebay/amazon accounts?", so I decided to give a quick update on this.

We have several hundreds of users using the software for this purpose. The total amount of ebay/amazon accounts under their management must be several thousands.

In the past 6 months, we had ZERO reports regarding ebay/amazon account bans.

Users are not eager to post their success stories here, though. They consider Multiloginapp to be their 'trade secret' and want to keep it for themselves. This is why you won't see a lot of reviews unless you are participate in private discussion groups.

If you are interested in the topic and want some suggestions on the best way to setup everything, our customer support will gladly assist you with this.

Hope this doesn't count as an ad, I just wanted to address tens of similar questions posted on this forum.
Hi, Further to the Multilogin App if I have 10 Ebay & PayPal Accounts and I decide to use Multilogin will have to use 10 I.P Addreses?
Old 12-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
Hi, Further to the Multilogin App if I have 10 Ebay & PayPal Accounts and I decide to use Multilogin will have to use 10 I.P Addreses?
Multiloginapp doesn't provide IP masking solutions. You will have to obtain it from a 3rd party. Both proxy servers and VPNs can be used with Multiloginapp. Though, proxies are more convenient as they enable you having multiple browser sessions open at once.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLADen For This Useful Post:
Justin Ghost (10-05-2018)
Old 12-01-2017
Threadstarter  

sorry, posted in a wrong topic. Delete this post plz.

Last edited by MLADen; 12-01-2017 at 04:36 AM.