The IP address thing - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives > Entropay

Entropay The UK alternative to Simon. Works for both eBay & Paypal. Entropay discussions.

Old 06-29-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default The IP address thing

IT has been quite a pain for me to have eto go to the library to acess a stealth account I no longer have as I left the stealth account with fees owing and they account has been passed to flippin Bailiffs.

That was a very good account I had even though I did not sell hardly much .

Doing this library access though for my stealth account has kept my main account Paypal etc from any harm or being linked so any advice to use same laptop to access main account and stealth account that is Ebay site and also Paypal?

Total thanks any help

Also how long do Ebay wait until they pass account to Bailiffs?

Last edited by ebayalien; 06-29-2011 at 03:08 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2011
Banned

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

Yes you can But you should be very careful, you can follow my next advice but you need to understand to access 2 accounts you need to do what ever in here for each account:

With all my respect for all the opinions:
Ebay will suspended your account REGARDLESS for the following reasons:

1- If you have a suspended account and you reformatted your hard drive as NTFS, your new partition Volume ID will be the old one before the formatting and the new one, If you want to check this go to run...regedit...Hkey_local_machine...system...ENUM ...stoage...Volume..
*Normally you should have 1 line if you have only C drive or 2 if you have C and D drive and so on, but you will find extra one or 2 depends on your previous hard drive partitions.
Bottom line, you should do the following...with hirin's CD you should delete all the partitions that you have and make your hard drive unallocated, then restart your PC and use windows boot disk, if you will install win XP you should use format FAT32.

PS. Partitions volume is the FIRST thing that Ebay check.

2- DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, use any device that connected to previous account like USB memory stick or CD, DVD drive, and if you must do, please erase them traces from your registry from ENUM and the Device classes, otherwise Ebay will get you in 1 SEC.

3- Changing your mac addresses is a FUNNY joke, please understand that network card got 2 things,,, first Mac address and ID number, if you will change your mac address and keep your ID as the same, so you basically done nothing, if you are using PC replace your network card, if your previous network card installed on your mother board, disable it from the Bios and install a real new network card. if you are using laptop, disable your original network card from the bios and use USB network card, but there is a catch here ( if you will use USB network card you should NOT connect directly to usb port but use a usb HUB).

Now Listing:
1- start to list any item but do it as auction for 7 days.
2- wait for 12 hours, then list what ever you want ( but still not more than 3 items/a day)

finally guide lines:
1- if you are doing you first item and your phone verification failed for any reason:
A- the phone ring but you hear nothing.
B- the auto lady ask you to press what ever number to get the verification number and you do that and get nothing.

then you should know that they got you already,

What ever you do please do not follow the graet advice that I noticed it here that you can use multi accounts on different users on the same windows this is extremely CRAP, coz all the accounts will share the same register to name and computer name and the volume ID and you will be kicked out in no time ( I am talking about hours not even days)

I hope you will find usefull
Old 06-29-2011
Threadstarter  

AW man

I really hate that techy partition formatting thing.

My noodle just is not wired for that logic
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

I will make it easy and safer for you, you have 2 options:

1- make every account on a different hard drive.

2- if you have 2 PCs or 2 hard drives, you can install the first one and get windows on it download miniTool partition wizard, connect your second hard drive via USB or make it slave, go to the minitool, wipe your second hard drive you can do that in less than 5 min

But to be honest I prefer to use each account on a different hard drive hard drives.
Old 06-29-2011
Threadstarter  

Default OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGYfromhell View Post
I will make it easy and safer for you, you have 2 options:

1- make every account on a different hard drive.

2- if you have 2 PCs or 2 hard drives, you can install the first one and get windows on it download miniTool partition wizard, connect your second hard drive via USB or make it slave, go to the minitool, wipe your second hard drive you can do that in less than 5 min

But to be honest I prefer to use each account on a different hard drive hard drives.
Right thanks so just add external hard drive to your laptop?

What about the same IP thing and also using second Paypal?
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

anther hard drive that means you take off the one installed in your laptop and replace it with anther one, unless you are talking about wipeing your hard drive then yes you are correct.

For sure you will need new IP for each account, how do you connect to the internet?
Old 06-29-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGYfromhell View Post

What ever you do please do not follow the graet advice that I noticed it here that you can use multi accounts on different users on the same windows this is extremely CRAP, coz all the accounts will share the same register to name and computer name and the volume ID and you will be kicked out in no time ( I am talking about hours not even days)

I hope you will find usefull
Sorry, but I found it a bit frustrating to read this!
What do you mean is ALL what is said in this forum and on the Stealh Book regarding this point, and ALL people that are stealthing with different Windows users on the same PC are WRONG, and YOU are right? If you think so, then it's all right for YOU, and ONLY you. From where you have these ''Non-Crap'' infos you're sharing here? Your own experiences? You need to check to what else is getting your accounts down in hours... Unless you love collecting HDD and PC's.

Personnaly I'm running over 20 Stealth accounts, since YEARS (not hours as you said), and guess what? Under the same PC with different OS users...I've been lucky?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonba For This Useful Post:
GrannyT (06-30-2011), NotAHappyBunny (06-30-2011)
Old 06-30-2011
Threadstarter  

OK
Please verify this

I get another hard drive

I put it in my laptop, the same laptop I have an old stealth Ebay account in which I also deleted cookies with Firefox browser

I use Hidemyass to get new IP addresss
THis means I can make another account and Paypal?
YES?
Old 06-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

NO this does not mean you can make another PayPal account.

Using software to hide your IP is NOT a good idea.

Use an ISP that offers you a Dynamic Service meaning the IP changes each time you restart the router. e.g. Sky + BT.

Another option would also be a dongle, or dial-up but thats obviously slower.

Last edited by Imakemoney; 06-30-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: poor spelling
Old 06-30-2011

Longevity: 75%

many many people use the same machine - the guide has been written by an expert - what you have stated totally contradicts the guide's advice.

You do not need to buy new hard drives, network cards etc - but if u have a few spare old machine's lying around it wouldnt hurt to utilise them - if only to minimise silly error's due to tiredness, not concentrating etc.
Old 06-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

A much simpler solution is to create new windows user account. I do that all the time with old laptop.
Old 06-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Agreed you definatly do not need to do what EGYfromhell states. That is going to the extreme.
Old 06-30-2011

EGYfromhell is saying that's a load of crap LumberJack

That being the case I'm in heaps of poo as I've got 5 stealth and 1 Amazon all running in seperate user accounts. According to EGYfromhell my accounts will be toast in a few hours. Can I hit you for a loan LJ as it looks like I'm going from being a poor farmers wife to a destitute farmers wife?
Old 07-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Default Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
EGYfromhell is saying that's a load of crap LumberJack

That being the case I'm in heaps of poo as I've got 5 stealth and 1 Amazon all running in seperate user accounts. According to EGYfromhell my accounts will be toast in a few hours. Can I hit you for a loan LJ as it looks like I'm going from being a poor farmers wife to a destitute farmers wife?
Do we have instructions then?
Paleeease?
Old 07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayalien View Post
Do we have instructions then?
Paleeease?
It's a new day - tell me what you are trying to do and I'll see if I can help