Etsy Payments end of stealth ? - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 06-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Etsy Payments end of stealth ?

If you are in the US (I don't know about any other countries) you definitely need a new bank account. You can't reuse one that has been used on the site before as it will link you. You will need the fresh EIN when it comes time to add one for tax purposes and also a new fresh address. If you get asked for ID then yes it would need to match your info. I highly recommend purchasing the eBay stealth guide to familiarize yourself with the general principles of stealth, many of which apply to Et/sy as well. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to novemberrain1970 For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (06-23-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2017

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
I'm super happy it's worked so far. I hope they don't change their system to ever catch this, but for now everyone should be doing good.
Gladiator I created a new account but they dont let me message you until i have 10 posts, is there a direct email where i can message you?
thank you!
Fame

Last edited by ilcarletto; 07-07-2017 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-07-2017

Longevity: 50%

Same I need one of them etsy magicians to pm me i need to get back on I think I maybe on the right track but need more info on this before my 2nd attempt lol. Gladiator hit me up : )
Old 07-07-2017

Longevity: 68%

I also need an Etsy Stealth account. I have everything I need except a solution to the DC identity needing a SSN. Is there a way around this?
Thank you for any suggestions!!
Old 07-07-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomom View Post
I also need an Etsy Stealth account. I have everything I need except a solution to the DC identity needing a SSN. Is there a way around this?
Thank you for any suggestions!!
Same and I have not got any email from gladiator either so may have to sit and wait or maybe just try and open a shop in another country from what I have gathered so far but I feel sketchy still on burning another go at it
Old 07-07-2017
MU

Longevity: 82%

Sorry guys. I've been dealing with family issues (Grandmother passed away) so I have not been checking on here daily. I'll message all of you right now.
Old 07-07-2017

Quote:
Sorry guys. I've been dealing with family issues (Grandmother passed away) so I have not been checking on here daily. I'll message all of you right now.
O man sorry for the loss brutha stay up prayers with you and your fam
The Following User Says Thank You to rxgamefunatics For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (07-07-2017)
Old 07-08-2017

@Gladiator

If you could send me a private message I'd really appreciate your help. Trying to get back on Etxy after a devastating shutdown :(

Thanks
Old 07-14-2017

Hi, I read all the posts. I'm a seller on Etsy, since a few years and discover, that all my accounts, ask me the direct check out except my 2010 account who is active and only accept PayPal payments.

I test it since the 17 May limit date and it's working fine.
Since I know that I would be interested to buy and old Etsy seller account 2010 or less. Any country will be fine for me because I sell digitals images and no need to ship my items.

Thanks !
Old 07-14-2017
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by opale View Post
Hi, I read all the posts. I'm a seller on Etsy, since a few years and discover, that all my accounts, ask me the direct check out except my 2010 account who is active and only accept PayPal payments.

I test it since the 17 May limit date and it's working fine.
Since I know that I would be interested to buy and old Etsy seller account 2010 or less. Any country will be fine for me because I sell digitals images and no need to ship my items.

Thanks !
Just because an account is old doesn't mean it didn't get hit with DC requirements. You'd be better off making brand new stealth accounts.
Old 07-15-2017

Thanks Gladiator for your reply,

I'm very new at this. I will try to order the book and read it. Has you can imagine I'm very angry about the direct check out. I see, that since June Etsy lost more than 20% percent in Nasdaq and I be happy about it. I don't know the amount of sellers and artisans like me who want to protest by not making the direct chekout in time, and now they see the results.

I know at any time they can ask me for the direct check out. I had like 3 to 4 stores on Etsy, different email and different paypal. It was working fine. If you can help me about that . I be happy.

You can send me a message.

Thanks again!
Old 07-22-2017
MU

Notice:

From now on if you have no intention of setting up new shops and are not seeking my help - DO NOT REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH ME. My time is important and I do not want to read or answer questions that have little value to me.

If you are seeking help and are ready to get involved, feel free to request my email or PM me.

Most people who have requested my help have been easy to deal with and it's been a fantastic way to help others. I just no longer have the extra time to spare reading questions or having lengthy back and forth convos with people who are not looking for my help.

I hope you all understand.

Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
bnpp (05-25-2018), novemberrain1970 (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017

Gladiator,

Would love to talk to you about opening another shop.

PM me please! Thanks for your time.
Old 07-25-2017

@Gladiator, would really appreciate your help with getting back on Et*y. Please pm me as I am new on here and not allowed to pm yet.

(Ready to get involved)

Thanks
Old 07-26-2017
MU

All messages responded to. Thanks!
Old 07-26-2017

Quote:
All messages responded to. Thanks!
Please PM me too.

Thanks!

You Rock!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nashtovia For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (07-27-2017)
Old 10-21-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
I'm super happy it's worked so far. I hope they don't change their system to ever catch this, but for now everyone should be doing good.
Gladiator can you help me out. I have recently been suspended because i had hair extensions that were not handmade. I am so new to etsy i literally had no idea they were not allowed since others sell them to. Im upset because i was making good money with my personal homemade stuff. so bummed. they wont answer any of my emails anymore even though they sent me a link to appeal. it's like im speaking to a robot before that email too.
The Following User Says Thank You to kniknacks For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (10-22-2017)
Old 10-22-2017

Hello! I was suspended from Etsy in March after 4 years of business with them due to having too many cases opened against me (for stupid reasons) and as a full time college student I am really struggling without the extra income. I started up my own website using wix stores but have had no luck with traffic. I've spent lots of time reading through these forums and feel like I have a pretty good understanding of what needs to be done to open a stealth account but would really love some help with this part and some feedback to help get me started on the right track. I'd really appreciate an email when you've got time, Gladiator!

Thank you so much to all of you who put your time and effort into the information here and giving me some hope!
The Following User Says Thank You to ashelizabeth For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (10-22-2017)
Old 10-23-2017

Longevity: 38%

Hi Gladiator,

I have the same situation and need your help about a stealth account. (Just one question)
Could you please pm me.

Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rafaell For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (10-23-2017)
Old 10-27-2017

Hello Gladiator! May I please speak with you as well regarding a new account? Thank you very much
Old 10-30-2017

Quote:
Notice:

From now on if you have no intention of setting up new shops and are not seeking my help - DO NOT REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH ME. My time is important and I do not want to read or answer questions that have little value to me.

If you are seeking help and are ready to get involved, feel free to request my email or PM me.

Most people who have requested my help have been easy to deal with and it's been a fantastic way to help others. I just no longer have the extra time to spare reading questions or having lengthy back and forth convos with people who are not looking for my help.

I hope you all understand.

Thanks!
@Gladiator
Hello! As my username implies, I need help! I was shut down back in early 2014. Life happened between now and then, but I'd like to get back up and running! I'm fortunate enough that I do have a new (legit)address, and a new bank, and an old CC that I can use that hasn't been linked to et.sy. I've created a new (business)paypal with a new email address. I'm working on trying to reset and get a new IP address. ALso, I saw somewhere that I need tochange my Mac address? what/how? My old banned account did have my SSN for the tax purposes, but I went in and deleted it, & changed it to a (random)EIN number.
Please message me back! Thanks for your help an expertise!
Old 11-17-2017

I just want to know if I buy the book, is their additional money I need to spend? I don't want to buy the book to find out I need to buy other stuff that will be in the hundreds of dollars. Don't mind a little but I'm poor now that etsy kicked me out.