eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/129235-has-anyone-us-created-successful-etsy-account-lately.html)

LaPachanga 08-27-2019 01:28 AM

Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

I've read most of the Etsy threads, bought Stealth Book and had an account with IPBurger (Etsy didn't like this VPN though). I still can't get an account going. I was wondering are people still having success recently opening new Etsy Stealth accounts?

I've been reading that Mexico IP's are the go to now a days. I don't live too far from Tijuana so I been thinking about taking a drive down there if that is still an option.

vinh261994 08-27-2019 03:26 AM

Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

very difficult

LaPachanga 08-27-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinh261994 (Post 1029885)
very difficult

Yup, that's what I've been hearing. I wish Gladiator was still around. She seemed like the most seasoned on this topic.

LaPachanga 08-27-2019 03:44 PM

Anybody else?

yankee 08-27-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaPachanga (Post 1029983)
Yup, that's what I've been hearing. I wish Gladiator was still around. She seemed like the most seasoned on this topic.

She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts....

yankee 08-27-2019 03:59 PM

We made one three weeks ago and one last week. No problems. Dont use VPNs and gift cards wont work for VCC most of the time.

LaPachanga 08-27-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1030037)
She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts....

Thanks for the insight, Yankee. I signed up for an account a few months back (before I knew what stealthing was) with all my real info. My account was shut down immediately. I figured they linked it to my SSN so just gave up on E.tsy...until I found this forum.

So are you saying I can sign up in the US using say a tethered IP with my real name and SSN, find a legit VCC and use another address and email that wasn't connect to my banned account? Also, use other stealth tactics such as new user on Windows and erasing Exif info on pics.

wilburnet 08-31-2019 11:16 AM

Rather than Etsy which is super difficult to keep an account going after a suspension, have you looked at the Ecrater site. Very low fees and if you want your listings high in Google Shopping you pay a marketplace fee once an item sells. Etsy is money grabbing site thats slowly turning into a clone of Ebay

lukas1001 09-02-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilburnet (Post 1030848)
Rather than Etsy which is super difficult to keep an account going after a suspension, have you looked at the Ecrater site. Very low fees and if you want your listings high in Google Shopping you pay a marketplace fee once an item sells. Etsy is money grabbing site thats slowly turning into a clone of Ebay

Hey
Is it worth it? I mean if Ecrater promotes listings on google then listings should get many views. How many views do you get per day and how many listings do you have?

Msstuff 09-05-2019 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1030038)
We made one three weeks ago and one last week. No problems. Dont use VPNs and gift cards wont work for VCC most of the time.

Is this still working?

StealthPadawan 09-14-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaPachanga (Post 1030042)
Thanks for the insight, Yankee. I signed up for an account a few months back (before I knew what stealthing was) with all my real info. My account was shut down immediately. I figured they linked it to my SSN so just gave up on E.tsy...until I found this forum.

So are you saying I can sign up in the US using say a tethered IP with my real name and SSN, find a legit VCC and use another address and email that wasn't connect to my banned account? Also, use other stealth tactics such as new user on Windows and erasing Exif info on pics.

Hello,

Any update LaPachanga on your success to open a new Etsy stealth account please? Thanks

LaPachanga 09-19-2019 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthPadawan (Post 1033896)
Hello,

Any update LaPachanga on your success to open a new Etsy stealth account please? Thanks

Yes I took the advice that Yankee stated above. I used my real name and SS. Tethered my cell phone for internet. Wiped out EXIF info on pictures and created a new user on my windows computer. My Etsy has been up for about 3 weeks now. I only had two sales so far, but no suspension yet.

"She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts...."

StealthPadawan 09-19-2019 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaPachanga (Post 1034846)
Yes I took the advice that Yankee stated above. I used my real name and SS. Tethered my cell phone for internet. Wiped out EXIF info on pictures and created a new user on my windows computer. My Etsy has been up for about 3 weeks now. I only had two sales so far, but no suspension yet.

"She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts...."

Thank you for your reply.

What about the bank account? Do I need a new one?

TheModdingDad 10-08-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthPadawan (Post 1034886)
Thank you for your reply.

What about the bank account? Do I need a new one?

Yes you do

StealthPadawan 10-08-2019 04:05 PM

ok thank you

maerg 10-08-2019 04:40 PM

wait, ur telling me one can get back after being banned just by using same info as the banned account? It makes no sense? how?

maerg 10-08-2019 06:50 PM

Any1 know how to pay fees on etsy pp only stealth? The pp acc i used to open got limited. Im now recieving on a safe pp that isnt stealth, but i need to pay fees and I dont know how to

rsot 10-08-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maerg (Post 1039748)
wait, ur telling me one can get back after being banned just by using same info as the banned account? It makes no sense? how?

This is not a good stealth approach - using same info...

maerg 10-08-2019 08:29 PM

well, if it works who cares, as long as it works im fine

StealthPadawan 10-08-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1039805)
This is not a good stealth approach - using same info...

What other option we have if we don't wanna use friends or family details??

TheModdingDad 10-08-2019 10:08 PM

Seems like none I have been at this for a week and no cigar

unkown5454 10-09-2019 04:50 AM

you are on the right path. i have faith