Suspended Etsy shop trying to make new ones - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 03-21-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Suspended Etsy shop trying to make new ones

Hi everyone I’ve came upon this website in trying to find solutions to my problem. I’ve been selling digital downloads on e.tsy and they recently suspended my account and shop because of intellectual property infringement notices.
These notices were of small things that could have been resolved by just messaging me rather than reporting me but you know how big franchises are they’d rather not deal with it. But I got 4 and they were not on purpose. One of them was just because of a word that was registered and I didn’t know about it so i contacted them person who sent the notice in to e.tsy and they sent an email to them saying they took the notice back on the behalf that I took the item down and that my shop was reopened. Well of course E.tsy didn’t care and decided to suspend me anyways.

May I also note that I still have money on my account balance that e.tsy will not send to my back account because my shop is suspended. I don’t have any open orders or anything to resolve and I’ve sent like 4 emails to the support and legal email addresses and still no reply on that.

But I tried to make another account by using a different name and email address and I can’t get past the create a listing step on opening a shop because it says that the new account is suspended also. I know it is not because of linked bank accounts or anything because I don’t make it to that step to put that information in.

Can anybody help me?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Re: Suspended Etsy shop trying to make new ones

Sorry to hear that. Also my shop was suspended one month ago. Did you use a different IP?
Old 03-22-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egdesigns View Post
Hi everyone I’ve came upon this website in trying to find solutions to my problem. I’ve been selling digital downloads on e.tsy and they recently suspended my account and shop because of intellectual property infringement notices.
These notices were of small things that could have been resolved by just messaging me rather than reporting me but you know how big franchises are they’d rather not deal with it. But I got 4 and they were not on purpose. One of them was just because of a word that was registered and I didn’t know about it so i contacted them person who sent the notice in to e.tsy and they sent an email to them saying they took the notice back on the behalf that I took the item down and that my shop was reopened. Well of course E.tsy didn’t care and decided to suspend me anyways.

May I also note that I still have money on my account balance that e.tsy will not send to my back account because my shop is suspended. I don’t have any open orders or anything to resolve and I’ve sent like 4 emails to the support and legal email addresses and still no reply on that.

But I tried to make another account by using a different name and email address and I can’t get past the create a listing step on opening a shop because it says that the new account is suspended also. I know it is not because of linked bank accounts or anything because I don’t make it to that step to put that information in.

Can anybody help me?

You need all new everything. New device new ip new bank account ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name everything you
Old 03-23-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
You need all new everything. New device new ip new bank account ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name everything you
I live in Latín América and PayPal is our payment method. When Etsy request the name of the credit card did you use your real name? I got a new credit card and I used my second name and last name...my shop was suspended next day

Last edited by Marimazing; 03-23-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-29-2020

Longevity: 36%

I remember one of my shops got shut down cause someone trademarked something like Gurl Power, so effing dumb!