Need Advices: Got suspended and plan to open new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 04-02-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Need Advices: got suspended and in-dept planning for new account

It have been a long time since my account got suspended. Hard living and no income. It is too much of pain and I have my life screw up.

Thanks for the information shared by those fellows in the forum, it is valuable and inspire me a lot. My country only allows DC only, It seems pp and vcc stuff is not work on my case. It is really much of pain.

Long story short, it seems that no matter what plan and stealth, the main mission is to make Es-t-y to "realise" that the new account is created by a separated identity and does not have any linkage to the original one at all. My plan has several parts, in general remote controlling an account which is created by a person with his/her real info and id by the hardwares settled in his/her home.

1 The "Clean" Hardware and Setting

1.1 Secondhand notebook (Make it "Clean": Format it and reinstall window, change the mac address or deactivate the LAN Card and use dongle, create a new user name (stay away from C hrome, only necessary softwares are installed)

1.2 New cell phone just for sharing wifi only (Purchase with cash, no name linked, no E tsy App, no G oogle App)

1.3 New SIM card (Purchase with cash, ready to use with phone number, no personal information is required)
  • Is there any improvements in my hardware setting? Is it "clean" enough to avoid me to be link-up?
  • Is remote control software is allowed by the Es-t-y? Will it be detected if I use my home desktop, which is linked to my banned account, to control the remote devices?
  • Will Et-s-y able to track your location by mobile masts and IP location?

I need kindly advices and suggestions from you guys. Thank You!

Special thanks to BigBlackDog, I really hope that I am allow to pm you and ask you a few questions. Thank You.

Last edited by NovaC; 04-02-2020 at 06:05 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Need Advices: Got suspended and plan to open new account

There was a notice sent by Etsy (I wish I hadn't deleted it) and they state that they collect information from a variety of methods including mobile masts, IPs etc.

One possible plus is that with the coronavirus pandemic many more people are using remote log ins

VPN and VCC are, in my humble opinion. an invitation to get shut down but I do know some people here swear by them

From your post it appears that you have a good grip on it

Good luck with it and I am happy to help but any information I have is UK related and from my own experience or anecdotal. Etsy is a minefield still to be crossed
Old 04-02-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

your desktop PC which has your banned Etsy account,have you considered reloading it,is it window 10 or 7?
Old 04-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
There was a notice sent by Etsy (I wish I hadn't deleted it) and they state that they collect information from a variety of methods including mobile masts, IPs etc.

One possible plus is that with the coronavirus pandemic many more people are using remote log ins

VPN and VCC are, in my humble opinion. an invitation to get shut down but I do know some people here swear by them

Good luck with it and I am happy to help but any information I have is UK related and from my own experience or anecdotal. Etsy is a minefield still to be crossed
Hi BigBlackDog,

I am pretty sure, they can check ip and mobile masts, particular they may track the registration information of the SIM card from the ISP (if it is purchased by your credit card, you may get linked), in addition IP location and mobile masts are one of the determinants of account linkage. That why I agree your approached on the "300mile" plan, the registered one operating his/her account in the registered address. It makes sense and sound safe.

Last time I was caught becoz of VPN, It work well in the beginning through...

Agree, Etsy is a minefield. In case of Direct Checkout, the power and authority of the third party agent who is responsible for ID verification is an unknown. They are subject to countries.
  • How long had you left the tablet in your friend house previously before you took it back?
  • May I ask what remote control software you are using? TxxxViewxx?
  • My country accept Direct Checkout only, VCC could work on DC?
Old 04-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
your desktop PC which has your banned Etsy account,have you considered reloading it,is it window 10 or 7?
The PC desktop is Window 10 and there is a MacBook too (both linked). I prefer the portable macBook for remote controlling.

"Reloading it", are you refer to restore it to factory setting (formate and reinstall the system?)
Old 04-02-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaC View Post
The PC desktop is Window 10 and there is a MacBook too (both linked). I prefer the portable macBook for remote controlling.

"Reloading it", are you refer to restore it to factory setting (formate and reinstall the system?)
yes,some would suggest opening a new Window account,but under Window10,it may not work,it leaks !
I would restore it to factory condition,if you can do so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
CooltheB (05-01-2020), NovaC (05-01-2020)
Old 04-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
yes,some would suggest opening a new Window account,but under Window10,it may not work,it leaks !
I see Thank you, I will format and reinstall the window 10 on my desktop.

How about the MacBook, I heard that I have to create a new user account for the remote controlling particularly to stay away from trigger cookie issue. And I have to log out other accounts when I am using this user account. Am I right?
Old 04-12-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Need Advices: got suspended and in-dept planning for new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaC View Post
It have been a long time since my account got suspended. Hard living and no income. It is too much of pain and I have my life screw up.

Thanks for the information shared by those fellows in the forum, it is valuable and inspire me a lot. My country only allows DC only, It seems pp and vcc stuff is not work on my case. It is really much of pain.

Long story short, it seems that no matter what plan and stealth, the main mission is to make Es-t-y to "realise" that the new account is created by a separated identity and does not have any linkage to the original one at all. My plan has several parts, in general remote controlling an account which is created by a person with his/her real info and id by the hardwares settled in his/her home.

1 The "Clean" Hardware and Setting

1.1 Secondhand notebook (Make it "Clean": Format it and reinstall window, change the mac address or deactivate the LAN Card and use dongle, create a new user name (stay away from C hrome, only necessary softwares are installed)

1.2 New cell phone just for sharing wifi only (Purchase with cash, no name linked, no E tsy App, no G oogle App)

1.3 New SIM card (Purchase with cash, ready to use with phone number, no personal information is required)
  • Is there any improvements in my hardware setting? Is it "clean" enough to avoid me to be link-up?
  • Is remote control software is allowed by the Es-t-y? Will it be detected if I use my home desktop, which is linked to my banned account, to control the remote devices?
  • Will Et-s-y able to track your location by mobile masts and IP location?

I need kindly advices and suggestions from you guys. Thank You!

Special thanks to BigBlackDog, I really hope that I am allow to pm you and ask you a few questions. Thank You.

Just so u know SIM cards don’t change your IP address. You should buy a entirely new device
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingfisher For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (04-12-2020), ch0koreeto (07-07-2020)
Old 05-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Need Advices: got suspended and in-dept planning for new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
Just so u know SIM cards don’t change your IP address. You should buy a entirely new device
Thanks your comment, I don't understand why SIM card don't change my IP address. I have two mobile phone numbers issued by different ISP. And I have checked with checkmyip.com, their IP address are different. Could you please explain it?

Let me further explain it:

For the SIM card:
In my country, there is a kind of prepaid one year SIM card (with own IMSI) issued by several ISP with limited data sharing and mobile phone number. It gives dynamic IP and it will change regularly.

For the cell phone:
Each cell phone has its own unique IMEI (like mac address). My budget allow me to buy a second hand one only.

In terms of network identity, using a second hand cell phone with that kind of sim card for hotspot tethering, the IP address and associated information are different than my previous one. It is a new identity and does not contain my personal information at all. Am I correct?

Please correct my mistake if I am wrong. Thank You

Last edited by NovaC; 05-01-2020 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post

According to Privacy Policy - Information Collected or Received

"We obtain location information you provide in your profile or your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine location by using other information from your device, such as precise location information from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device"

It seems E tsy could identify precise location of the cell phone (the hotspot tethering one). In case of I got a friend would like to use his identity to help me to make a new account, it is danger that the hardware setting is operated in the registered residential address of my suspended account and I am selling similar products. It could be a red flag and E tsy may determine it is a duplicated account of mine.

For safety, I buy BigBlackDog idea, remote control the new account in my friend's associated address for a period of time to to make Es-t-y to "realise" that the new account is created by a separated identity and does not have any linkage to me at all.
Old 05-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hello agent006140,

Sorry that the linked device is a notebook in windows 10 instead of a desktop PC.

To make the device clean and safe
1. I will format the computer and reinstall windows 10
2. Use another web browser
3. Create another window user name
4. Disable the in-build wifi LAN card and use a wifi dongle

Any comment and addition on it? Thank You!