ETSY Shop Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default ETSY Shop Suspended

Hello,

My Etsy account has been suspended with the following message :

Hello,

This is ****** from Etsy's Trust & Safety team. Thank you for resolving those situations.

After a manual review of your account history, we’ve permanently suspended your buying and selling privileges. We can no longer accommodate your business because your shop has violated our site policies by:

shipping orders late
shipping products that didn't meet buyer expectations
failing to promptly and professionally communicate with buyers

As a creative business owner in the Etsy community, you committed to providing a high level of customer service when agreeing to our Terms of Use and Seller Policy. Since your first sale *** months ago, the level of service you’ve demonstrated in your shop does not meet these expectations. To maintain the integrity of the marketplace, we cannot accommodate your business.

Here's what you can expect from your suspension:

You are no longer able to sell or buy on Etsy in any account. Accounts created or used by you, or someone acting on your behalf, will be terminated without warning.
You can access your Shop Manager using a web browser to settle your outstanding orders and bills, and collect your business history.
You can find a full list of the tools you can access here and information about completing your orders here.
Etsy reserves the right to refund buyers who report order issues before or after a case is filed, so we recommend resolving your open orders as soon as possible.
In accordance with our policies, including our Seller Policy and Etsy Payments Policy, we have found it necessary to delay disbursements from your payment account for up to 180 days. This is to ensure your customers can be refunded, should that be a necessary resolution for unresolved concerns in your shop. Any available balance will be deposited into your bank account on your next scheduled auto-disbursement following this disbursement delay period.

We appreciate the time you've invested on Etsy and wish you success in the future. This letter should not be construed as a waiver of any rights by Etsy, Inc.

Just to be clear :

shipping orders late As per ETSY 93% of our orders ship ontime[/U]

shipping products that didn't meet buyer expectations That never happened, 5* review Only

failing to promptly and professionally communicate with buyers I always replied within 1 business day, professionally and polite

I asked to have it escalated and got the following reply from a manager :

My name is *****, and I'm a manager at Etsy. ***** passed your email to me so I could discuss this with you further. I appreciate you for sharing your concerns with us.

I realize this is a complex situation and want to be sure it gets the attention it deserves, so I'm going to look into this further and follow up within 48 hours via email.

Thank you in advance for your patience. I'll be back in touch soon.

Sincerely,

Do you think that they will unsuspend my account ?

Any Advices you can give me ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: ETSY Shop Suspended

93% of orders shipped on time is marginal,you need t o do better than that.
good luck.
Old 08-22-2021

Longevity: 60%

There is definitely a chance you'll be reinstated. Be patient for their response (takes forever). If they deny you, just keep pressing the issue through their various contact channels. Just promise to mail faster in future. Good luck
Old 08-22-2021

Longevity: 15%

How long have you been selling on Etsy for? And what's your gross per year or per month? And also which country is the account based in and are u in the same country as the account (i.e. is the bank you take the money into in the same country)?
Old 08-25-2021

Longevity: 36%

did this account get reinstated? I feel as if 93 percentile is low for their standards but this seems like a case where they should have reinstated you unless you have heavy branded items