Watching Trump's inauguration - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2012 View Post
Your only posting & mentioned the parts that serve your agenda.
So those parts I mentioned aren't true? LOL....there right there for you to read, did I make those parts up?

Quote:
Of course they don't want to attribute everything to him
Well Yeah, because he didn't make any of those things happen! You think Companies make decisions in days or even weeks? ****...these companies can take months or years to make a decision like moving manufacturing to another Country....don't assume they made their decisions because of Trump.

Quote:
he had just called them out For sending jobs away, you call it being a bully, I say he's finally saying what most every citizen wants someone in his position to say..
Right, so whose calling him out for all his and his wife's products that are made in China, MEXICO, and other 3rd World Countries? Or is he special in some way?

Quote:
Instead under this president, the jobs are staying, new jobs are created & even coming back home.
LOL, You still think all those decisions to stay were because of Trump, *Face Palm*.....yes, Trump made it all happen, your right.

Quote:
It's clear to see you are angry your "side" lost.
Ouch right in my heart, you got me....I'm Angry.....****, I can't hide it anymore.

Quote:
well , I'm not on the side of any "team" I'm on the side of what's good for the citizens of the U.S.A. Most Americans are sick & tired of rooting for one side or the other, So we didn't, and we Won!
LOL, Yes...you won! wait, didn't you say you weren't on any side? you sure know how to contradict yourself there.

One last question, When is Trump moving his Product Manufacturing back to the USA? I can't seem to find any articles on that one....I'm sure you can help me with this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Cobra commander (01-26-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
your only posting & mentioned the parts that serve your agenda. Of course they don't want to attribute everything to him, he had just called them out for sending jobs away, you call it being a bully, i say he's finally saying what most every citizen wants someone in his position to say.. The point is , under the alternative administration the articles wouldn't have been written at all or would have talked about jobs leaving the country instead of staying & even scrapping plans for mexican plants & deciding to reinvest in america. Instead under this president, the jobs are staying, new jobs are created & even coming back home.

You can choose not to believe it, & i'm sure you will find every reason not to attribute it to him like mentioning the word "contentious" . Which means in this article, "if he really lowers tax" . He will.

I read many articles, ones i like & ones i don't like, i watch many news programs. Ones i like & ones i don't like. It's how i form an educated opinion. It's clear to see you are angry your "side" lost, well , i'm not on the side of any "team" i'm on the side of what's good for the citizens of the u.s.a. Most americans are sick & tired of rooting for one side or the other, so we didn't, and we won!
say no to dakota access pipeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
Too late, Trump has approved the construction....

It's all about the Manifest destiny!
Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
Screw that. Say yes to making our most vital domestic natural resource more accessible. The DAPL would be a safer and more efficient alternative to the pipelines already in place. Once finished it will be 95' under Lake Oahe while current underwater oil pipelines in place are much closer to the surface, making them more of an environmental hazard.

I don't understand why people are against this pipeline, TBH. It's already 90% complete anyway. Are protestors expecting the companies building the DAPL to demolish billions of dollars worth of work?
Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Too late, Trump has approved the construction....

It's all about the Manifest destiny!
I realize you're in the middle of a political rant, but they've been working on the DAPL since the beginning of 2016. Check your facts.
Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I realize you're in the middle of a political rant, but they've been working on the DAPL since the beginning of 2016. Check your facts.
It's all good brother Phaz0rz...jump in bro! Your right, I have not checked all the facts on DAPL, that was just me showing a little love for Native Americans.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (01-26-2017)
Old 01-25-2017

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
So those parts I mentioned aren't true? LOL....there right there for you to read, did I make those parts up?

Well Yeah, because he didn't make any of those things happen! You think Companies make decisions in days or even weeks? ****...these companies can take months or years to make a decision like moving manufacturing to another Country....don't assume they made their decisions because of Trump.

Right, so whose calling him out for all his and his wife's products that are made in China, MEXICO, and other 3rd World Countries? Or is he special in some way?

LOL, You still think all those decisions to stay were because of Trump, *Face Palm*.....yes, Trump made it all happen, your right.

Ouch right in my heart, you got me....I'm Angry.....****, I can't hide it anymore.

LOL, Yes...you won! wait, didn't you say you weren't on any side? you sure know how to contradict yourself there.

One last question, When is Trump moving his Product Manufacturing back to the USA? I can't seem to find any articles on that one....I'm sure you can help me with this one.
Your arguments doesn't not hold water. Your in denial I just let you continue your tantrum.

Trump has already made great things happen & it's just the beginning, just wait & see what the next 8 years bring!

I suppose you will deny this has nothing to do with him either. well my IRA is up,. Up over 300 points since Election Day. Now for the first time ever 20,000!!! Still in denial? Just because you are jealous & don't like trump doesn't make it untrue. Ps I posted a link from CNN so you'll believe it. MAGA!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/25/us-markets.html

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/investing/dow-20000-stocks/

Last edited by jojo2012; 01-25-2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Your arguments doesn't not hold water. Your in denial I just let you continue your tantrum.

Trump has already made great things happen & it's just the beginning, just wait & see what the next 8 years bring!

I suppose you will deny this has nothing to do with him either. well my IRA is up,. Up over 300 points since Election Day. Now for the first time ever 20,000!!! Still in denial? Just because you are jealous & don't like trump doesn't make it untrue. Ps I posted a link from CNN so you'll believe it. MAGA!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/inve...-20000-stocks/
Damn, you got me again.....I am jealous....it's like you know me so well. Still waiting for a link on Trump bringing back his product manufacturing back to the USA....
Here's a link for you:
http://www.manufacturing.net/news/20...-made-overseas
Old 01-26-2017

Longevity: 41%

I don't like trump. He said he would sell a sheet of paper for a million dollars if he could. :/
Old 01-28-2017

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
You seem to be giving Trump way too much credit for all these Companies bringing back manufacturing to the USA....As far as Carrier that's the only company Trump had his hands into. As far as Ford, GM, Chrysler here is what I have found so far.

I do enjoy how you somehow have correlated Trump to Companies moving back to the USA, you think these companies come up with these decisions on the fly? pfff.

Show me where any of the Companies you mentioned specifically say that Trump had anything to do with their moves back to the USA other than Carrier, I would love to read your sources.

Tens of Thousands of Jobs? You must be taking classes from Kellyanne Conway.

Lets examine some of these so called Trump Victories or Deals you speak of, shall we?

General Motors
http://www.fool.com/investing/2017/0...new-trend.aspx

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/01/03...general-motors

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gener...ry?id=44831865

Ford
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/should-t...out-of-mexico/

Carrier
http://www.snopes.com/carrier-jobs-t...te-trump-deal/
Less than 1,000 jobs saved.

Meeting with Car Makers
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...se-jobs-2017-1

I love this quote the best:

Chrysler
http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/09/news...ico/index.html
You people on here are so impudent to attack Trump when he's only been president for a week and already made drastic changes for the better. It's hilarious how all of you anti Trump incompetent people on here are so inept to face the facts when Obama accumulated far more debt than every single american president combined in U.S history.
The Following User Says Thank You to secret storm For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (01-28-2017)
Old 01-28-2017

Longevity: 41%

It seems that the first 10 presidents where ok, but then it went downhill from there.

obama is no better in my opinion... on the campaign trail he said he would label GMOs... then once he gets in office he does the exact opposite... that was the worst thing he (or any president) could have done in my opinion.

Selling a sheet of paper for a million dollars though... that's a real sheetty attitude.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yooo For This Useful Post:
yotano211 (01-28-2017)
Old 01-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

President or not, I'm tired of hearing the stuff that he has to say, let alone twitter - I don't feel smarter listening or reading stuff from him or about him
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (01-28-2017)
Old 01-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/inve...-20000-stocks/
I am not bashing Trump or the Hillary, hell I voted for Santa Claus. Serisoly, I did a write-in vote for Santa but I still voted. But since Santa is not registered with the state of OK, if Santa won the popular vote it would not count. So my "vote" didnt count.

Anyways....Trump didnt do anything to the stock market increase.
Historically, for brief time periods, wall street investors have worried about something that might (emphasis on “might) happen two or three years down the road or even further out. But usually rather quickly, as exemplified by the post-election equity action this time around, the market gets back to trading on how the economy and earnings will likely trend in the coming six to 12 months.
So I am guessing you dont know how the market works in the long run. Short turn gains will always come back to real life actions.

Last edited by yotano211; 01-28-2017 at 01:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
MM78 (01-29-2017)
Old 01-28-2017

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
I am not bashing Trump or the Hillary, hell I voted for Santa Claus. Serisoly, I did a write-in vote for Santa but I still voted. But since Santa is not registered with the state of OK, if Santa won the popular vote it would not count. So my "vote" didnt count.

Anyways....Trump didnt do anything to the stock market increase.
Historically, for brief time periods, wall street investors have worried about something that might (emphasis on “might) happen two or three years down the road or even further out. But usually rather quickly, as exemplified by the post-election equity action this time around, the market gets back to trading on how the economy and earnings will likely trend in the coming six to 12 months.
So I am guessing you dont know how the market works in the long run. Short turn gains will always come back to real life actions.
Actually I'm very knowledgeable & very active in the stock market & all yes ALL domestic stock experts (not news personalities) But real financial experts attribute the election of Donald J Trump to the spike in stocks. Your admission of voting for santa says a lot about your thought process.
Old 01-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 58%

*thread closed*
Old 01-28-2017
Banned

Longevity: 65%

so far sitting back watching his first week trying to see how this is going to go... must say its not looking good for you trump worshippers

definitely entertaining tho...
Old 01-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
It's hilarious how all of you anti Trump incompetent people on here are so inept to face the facts when Obama accumulated far more debt than every single american president combined in U.S history.
More hilarious is when you get your facts mixed or frankly too dumb to get actual facts.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/02/due...bt-deceptions/

What was it, more debt that every single American President combined?

And to Quote directly from the site:
Quote:
All we can do here is point to the correct figures for how much debt has piled up on Obama’s watch, and note that there is ample blame to go around. When the partisan deceptions on each side are disregarded, the plain fact remains that the debt has increased, for many years, under both Democratic and Republican presidents. And it is currently increasing rapidly, reaching historically high levels, while partisans continue to struggle over what to do about it.
Old 01-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Actually I'm very knowledgeable & very active in the stock market & all yes ALL domestic stock experts (not news personalities) But real financial experts attribute the election of Donald J Trump to the spike in stocks. Your admission of voting for santa says a lot about your thought process.
My thought process was able to get me to work for one of the largest investment banks in the world. Of course I voted for Santa, he brings joy to all.
Old 01-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

what do you think of the barring certain country entry policy?

I agree with the refugee part, in fact it should apply to all nationalities, a refugee should go to next (next door) safe country and that should apply all over the world.......but they are barring people who are non-refugee, eg. someone living in UK, who was born in the listed country, eg. a regular person from Somalia that leaves in UK etc, Mo Farrah was on TV saying he might not be able to go over there........that part needs ironing out, it cannot be a blanket ban....needs common sense, maybe that will take time, but in the meantime peoples holidays are getting stuck!....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-29-2017 at 08:47 AM.
Old 01-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
so far sitting back watching his first week trying to see how this is going to go... must say its not looking good for you trump worshippers

definitely entertaining tho...
Careful buddy....Kellyanne Conway now wants any Journalist to be fired that speaks ill of Trump in anyway....soon that will trickle down to us common folks too, I might be ratted out, I best start speaking nice about Trump.

Old 01-29-2017
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Careful buddy....Kellyanne Conway now wants any Journalist to be fired that speaks ill of Trump in anyway....soon that will trickle down to us common folks too, I might be ratted out, I best start speaking nice about Trump.

OH I was actually talking about another guy his names ArnoldTrump...
Old 01-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Maybe bit of trickle effect with Trump's ban policy....maybe... http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...hots-1.3957686
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
jojo2012 (01-30-2017)