Joke of the day ... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Joke of the day ...

What I got in my e-mail today:

Quote:
Dear Friend. for security reason contact me Through this email (remove)

Greetings to you and your family i am the manager of a bank, i have a business of 6million dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country if you are ready to assit me get back to me i will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.Note: That after the fund has be transfer into your account 38% for you, and 60% for me while the remaining 2% will be mapout for the expences incure during the transfer of the fund to your account,

You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act,I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control They laundered over $38Million Dollars during the process .As I amsending this message to you,

I was able to divert ($6M) million Dollars to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank
to transfer funds overseas. The $6Million Dollars has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to ena ble me share the proceeds with the receiver.

for security reason contact me Through this email (removed)
(1.) your Name:
(2.) Country:
(3.)Phone Nb:
(4.)your passport:
(5.)your Occupation:
(6.)Your Age:
Best Regards,
Mrs Jillian Simmons
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Joke of the day ...

Gotta love them friendly Nigerian bank managers who want to share their wealth with the rest of us.
If youre not interested in this generous offer let me know - ill hit him up on it. I have goo experience with these offers - they've already made me a millionaire several times over.
Old 08-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Gotta love them friendly Nigerian bank managers who want to share their wealth with the rest of us.
If youre not interested in this generous offer let me know - ill hit him up on it. I have goo experience with these offers - they've already made me a millionaire several times over.
He wrote he did something illegal. After you get into their trap they will ask bribes for police, lawyers. Many people traveled there just to be "arrest". They had to call back to their home countries for sums like 20-30k

Last edited by smartguy; 08-01-2017 at 02:59 AM.
Old 08-01-2017
Threadstarter  

I really like how their prosecutors/police are taking evidences:

An evidence like that will make any judge from Europe/USA thinks if the police officer does not have mental problems.