What a joke.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default What a joke....

My listing was removed today, so i decided to call eb and ask them what was the problem. The rep reviewed the listing and found nothing wrong. By the way it took her a whole 20 minutes..... I had an amazing time on hold. Then she told me they department that reviews listings pulled my item off for being in-authentic. So i asked how did that person come to this conclusion. She told me that first, i had no reserve price on my item. Second, i started the listing with a really low bidding price.

In case anyone is wondering, yes the item is authentic. In the process of supplying receipts to prove authenticity.

Anyways heading to the gym right now, going to call again a couple more times through out this week to see what other answers i get. Just thought i'd share this to hear your opinions or possibly similar experiences with this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopHole View Post
My listing was removed today, so i decided to call eb and ask them what was the problem. The rep reviewed the listing and found nothing wrong. By the way it took her a whole 20 minutes..... I had an amazing time on hold. Then she told me they department that reviews listings pulled my item off for being in-authentic. So i asked how did that person come to this conclusion.

She told me that first, i had no reserve price on my item. Second, i started the listing with a really low bidding price.

In case anyone is wondering, yes the item is authentic. In the process of supplying receipts to prove authenticity.

Anyways heading to the gym right now, going to call again a couple more times through out this week to see what other answers i get. Just thought i'd share this to hear your opinions or possibly similar experiences with this.
So now they are telling you how to Market also?

Tell her it's called "Price Elasticity," that should shut her up.

LoopHole: Roscoe told me that's called Price Elasticity and you shoud let me do my own marketing.

Ebay: Who said that Sir?

LoopHole: Roscoe, He's the marketing guy on that Stealth Askpin site?

Ebay: Is this a Stealth account Sir?

LoopHole: None of your business, Roscoe said you're an Idiot

Last edited by Roscoe; 03-04-2013 at 03:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (03-04-2013), GreenGhost (03-05-2013)
Old 03-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
So now they are telling you how to Market also?

Tell her it's called "Price Elasticity," that should shut her up.
Trust me i did, I made her go silent multiple times proving my points. All she said is this is how they operate. Even asked her how can a person from that department even work there when he obviously can't tell the difference between authentic and in-authentic and just gets his conclusions by looking at the starting bid price and seeing that there is not reserve. Once again, she said all she knows is that this is what was documented.

Going to call again to see if i can get any different answers. I can never believe one person. Sometimes i feel like they just feed you bs so you can just let it go.
Old 03-05-2013

Longevity: 66%

I've had my share of ebay idiots...on an account with legit info, I was posting some DVDs that would get yanked in about an hour after listing. This was an established account with 250+ feedback and already sold on. I called and was told I was able to relist. Continuing issue - there was a new IP address so they kept yanking the auctions saying someone was using the account that wasn't authorized. BS, it was me and I explained this several times and called in 5 or 6 different times. FINALLY after on the phone for the last time over an hour, they added the new IP or whatever and I was able to list. It took 5 or 6 calls to get someone who knew what they were doing that actually listened to what I was saying. So I think they're trained to bash their head on the keyboard and give you whatever scripted response pops up on the screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to boost For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-05-2013)