Nicholas Truglia sim swap fraud arrested - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Nicholas Truglia sim swap fraud arrested

what is sad about nick is that he was working alone, if he was affiliated with the mafia they would set all of this up in a way the fbi can't do crap.

even the fbi claims that these crazy losses and cases are similar to mafia cases they dealt with in the old days........
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

If he were more mature period he would have thought out his scheme better and probably wouldn't have been busted. Live and learn.

You plan sounds rock solid until you convert to "privacy" coins most probably controlled by the NSA. I'd honestly feel better tumbling BTC, hiding it, and slowly spending all of it on DNMs.
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

I am just a bit skeptical of bitcoin tumblers.......I heard they scam
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I'm 95% certain all the popular tumblers are also controlled by feds at this point (lots of talk on dark net forums about that)... but.... weighing your options...... I'd feel safer that way lol.

Deposit to dream over the course of a few weeks and use their built in tumbler to withdraw to multiple hardware wallets. I unno.
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

I have not heard of any arrests made and how feds tracked someone when they moved their money to zcash and they were able to figure it out....so I would trust just moving it directly to zcash........

some people dont trust the wickr app for encrypted communication but the feds don't have a backdoor.....into that app......and no cases I heard where wickr was involved....

the only reason why alexandre cazes got caught with all his btc monero and zcash was because they raided his house in thailand and found his laptop open with all his wallets open right there........lol

Last edited by H4ck; 12-17-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Dude, personal level encryption is a myth. How can we really feel safe using encryption protocols designed by intelligence agencies? Of course they have backdoors. They have backdoors into everything.

If they started making bookoo arrests of everyone involved with commerce on the darknet, they would show their entire hand, which is a bad strategy becuase it would implicate the government in all kinds of shady sh!t. It would also show the American public just how much of their personal info, data, conversations, records, etc are collected and stored by the US government.. and when that happens there's always a big uproar. (remember the outcry about the NSA a few years ago?)

Rest assured they're monitoring everything that goes on with crypto and the dark net in general. They'd be stupid not to keep a close eye on it.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 12-17-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Dude, personal level encryption is a myth. How can we really feel safe using encryption protocols designed by intelligence agencies? Of course they have backdoors. They have backdoors into everything.

If they started making bookoo arrests of everyone involved with commerce on the darknet, they would show their entire hand, which is a bad strategy becuase it would implicate the government in all kinds of shady sh!t. It would also show the American public just how much of their personal info, data, conversations, records, etc are collected and stored by the US government.. and when that happens there's always a big uproar. (remember the outcry about the NSA a few years ago?)

Rest assured they're monitoring everything that goes on with crypto and the dark net in general. They'd be stupid not to keep a close eye on it.
with that type of thinking you would never get any type of work done......were dealing with people who have 10s of thousands of cases to work on........if one does not pan out they just move onto the next......
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

LOL. I still get my work done, I just try to stay conscious of the fact that big brother is without a doubt always watching. NSA's upstream data collection + their ability to bypass any modern encryption guarantees they see everything we do. Their goal isn't to make arrests and lock people up. Their goal is to monitor/control so they can keep tabs on the worst of the worst.
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
LOL. I still get my work done, I just try to stay conscious of the fact that big brother is without a doubt always watching. NSA's upstream data collection + their ability to bypass any modern encryption guarantees they see everything we do. Their goal isn't to make arrests and lock people up. Their goal is to monitor/control so they can keep tabs on the worst of the worst.
I have read a lot of fbi indictment documents.......people who posted very terrorist type of threats and the fbi couldn't id who was behind it.

your giving them too much credit.
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarsky541 View Post
I have read a lot of fbi indictment documents.......people who posted very terrorist type of threats and the fbi couldn't id who was behind it.

your giving them too much credit.
Nah, I really don't think I am. Think CIA/NSA (not FBI) since those are the types of agencies that operate outside of the US constitution.

Like I said this morning they won't use all the tools in their arsenal especially within the USA. Doing show would show the public what they are capable of, and how unconstitutional a lot of what they do is.

The NSA's upstream data collection program was exposed years ago and is pretty well-documented now. They save every bit of data that is ever transmitted on the internet, and you can't encrypt strong enough to beat them.

This old quote comes to mind every time I get to talking about this kind of thing...

(alright, I'm taking the tin foil hat off and going back to work now)

Last edited by phaz0rz; 12-17-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

...... I just got a heavenly massage.....and I got everything on the menu....
Old 12-17-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

I believe that ya'll just made this on the watch list by so many keywords......
The Following User Says Thank You to WasTopRatedThenBanned For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (12-18-2018)