Weird nightmares - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 04-29-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Weird nightmares

I keep getting nightmares of me logging in to my stealth account but with the VPN turned off revealing my suspended IP. Ive probably dreamed this once a month. I dreamt this last night again as well and in a delirious, semi-concious state saying: "...FUuuuuccckkkkkkk".

Worst dream ever. Anyone ever dream these things?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianleaf For This Useful Post:
parsierngue (04-29-2019), Pedroalva (05-01-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Weird nightmares

Takes stealthing to a whole other level
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (04-29-2019), dealagreeproceed (04-30-2019)
Old 04-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Switch your internet provider to Bell (contact me for promo details I just got with them).
They switch your IP every few days so if you do accidentally login that way the IP wont be linked to any account you previously used - and it switches every few days so this is not a one time security net.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-30-2019)
Old 04-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Switch your internet provider to Bell (contact me for promo details I just got with them).
They switch your IP every few days so if you do accidentally login that way the IP wont be linked to any account you previously used - and it switches every few days so this is not a one time security net.
Which bell service you got? Fibe kind of sucks...
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Hardly related.. but I woke up a few nights ago after dreaming that I'd knocked out a tooth. Instead of the tooth just falling out of my mouth it broke up into 50pcs and I spit the pieces out of my mouth like a machine gun. It was really weird. Most of the tooth chip pieces had black spots on them even though my teeth are clean. Wassup with that..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (04-30-2019), parsierngue (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019

Longevity: 37%

I dreamed about my eBay account many times, dreams ranging from defects to late shipments...etc :-) LOL

If you don't like nightmares or you simply want to control your actions in your dreams, check out this book:

"Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge.

Read it everyday before going to sleep and grab a dream journal as soon as you wake up to document the dreams you had...etc

Living "the dream" is a totally different experience a lot of people are not aware of. If you get 100% conscious over there, things get really really interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 85%

Since I stopped working I keep dreaming that I'm back at my old job again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mine For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (04-30-2019), dealagreeproceed (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
Since I stopped working I keep dreaming that I'm back at my old job again.

Top nightmare. Absolutely terrifying!
Old 04-30-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Are you experienced in Lucid dreaming upwards?

I wouldn't call myself experienced because I can't induce lucid dreams at will yet. I get something like 3-4 lucid dreams every month and at times things get extremely vivid.

Becoming a master in lucid dreaming is way too demanding in terms of training, that involves waking up multiple times during the night...etc. So if you're willing to put the work and don't mind waking up and losing some sleep, it is 100% doable.

The applications of lucid dreaming are endless. As soon as you become fully aware in a dream, your brain perceives that reality exactly as it does with normal physical reality. The reality of a dream is limitless, nothing could stop you from doing anything you want. From what I have witnessed, most people get involved with lucid dreaming for sex. The sex I had in my dreams is mind-blowing in comparison to real sex
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Which bell service you got? Fibe kind of sucks...
The 1 Giga service.
Never had an issue.
Reasonably priced ($60 a month) and got a $100 gift card when signing up.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

I've read exactly the opposite about lucid dreaming. You get control over what's going on to an extent but you never lose sight of the fact that you are dreaming. The reality your mind constructs just isn't convincing enough to be interpreted by your mind as the real world.

I've read that even the most experienced lucid dreamers aren't able to properly create faces for people in their dreams. So you end up having sex with a blurred out ghost slightly resembling a real person, if that's your goal (virgin style lucid dreaming, lol).

So building off of that.. are you any good at astral travel?
Old 04-30-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I've read exactly the opposite about lucid dreaming. You get control over what's going on to an extent but you never lose sight of the fact that you are dreaming. The reality your mind constructs just isn't convincing enough to be interpreted by your mind as the real world.

I've read that even the most experienced lucid dreamers aren't able to properly create faces for people in their dreams. So you end up having sex with a blurred out ghost slightly resembling a real person, if that's your goal (virgin style lucid dreaming, lol).

So building off of that.. are you any good at astral travel?

Exactly, the whole point of lucid dreaming is to realize that you're in a dream. Reality in dreams could be very convincing. When you play with water with your hands in a dream, you get the exact same sensation as if it's real.

You must have had a dream where things seemed so much realistic or where you saw your mom, dad or any other person. It really boils down to a simple question, can you imagine the face of someone you know right now and resemble it completely? If the answer is yes, then you could do the same in your dream.

I got interested in dreams and astral projection back when I did a lot of acid with a friend of mine, but it kinda faded away with time and I got carried away with life

Few years back I and my fried dropped a couple hits each and then went to an insurance company (my friend had an appointment there), so we sat in the waiting room and we both kinda laid back on our chairs and wanted to see if we could achieve the so-called "out of body experience", I eventually did it and was watching myself and the whole room from above, I have no idea if that was astral projection or not, but it was a fantastic thing do experience. It only lasted for few seconds before someone from the office called on us

As soon as my business starts taking off again, I am planning to go on vacation for the sole purpose of doing candies and travel into the old good days The thing that makes me happy is that I have never done DMT before, so I know deep down my psyche that a new mind-blowing experience is waiting for me in the future
Old 04-30-2019

I think people who claim to be able to travel somewhere and see what is taking place in other places in real time are just exaggerating. I do believe that some drugs could amplify the imagination so much that you could travel to China or Japan in your head and simply visualize these places. This is actually what I think happend with me in the insurance office, my imagination got so much amplified that I could visualize myself and the entire office from a higher angle.

I think the term "out of body" is not in order because it implies that something comes out of the body and goes elsewhere (i.e: soul...etc). In my opinion it is just the imagination/consciousness that is being altered.
Old 04-30-2019

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
In my opinion it is just the imagination/consciousness that is being altered.
Cool segue -

This guy says and I believe it when he says that people are constantly hallucinating in a organized / controlled way. Mess with your brain's ability to interpret sensory organ 'data' (sight, smell, taste, touch, etc) and who really knows WTF it is we're looking at / standing on / eating / etc.

Comes down to what you accept as reality. This is what there is and people, dogs, cats, pigs, etc mutated to grow eyes, noses, ears, etc to navigate around, or we're way wrong, it's all a 'simulation' and you start going down the rabbit hole very fast.
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

not a dream or sleep walking, but I got drink drugged at a house party by someone when I was younger, fortunately my friends were aware they did it and that I was behaving odd and they stayed with me, and I was passed out. Well, I do not remember any of this, but apparently I suddenly stood up, went to the person that had drugged me and violently attacked them, and picked stuff up to hit them, I smashed a bottle and spoke in what sounded like another language, I was pulled away, and then I went back to sleep again and needed carrying out of the house and they drove me away. I am a non-violent person, but something just switched, someone had filmed part of it and I could not believe it...
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Sounds like an exorcism may have been in order rather than a detox. Happy to hear nothing bad happened to you though.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (04-30-2019)
Old 05-03-2019

Longevity: 54%

i had a dream last night,

where I met this good looking white girl........I ran into her several times...and got her number....then asked her out and her face turned red.....and we were about to make plans on picking a place to eat.

then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.....back in the real world.......where nothing goes right where the good lose and the evil win.