eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   The Official Blurt Out Anything Thread! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/13579-official-blurt-out-anything-thread.html)

IDK 09-20-2009 09:51 PM

The Official Blurt Out Anything Thread!

Rules are simple. Blurt out whatever is on your mind!!

----------------

I really like this forum. Sometimes I read replies and don't even notice they are from admins or mods... The staff here is really down to earth, and that's saying something.

ILovePaypalNOT 09-21-2009 08:40 AM

Good idea...

Only thing on my mind this AM is how deeply in love I am with PP and all the dumba$$ people that work there :) Everyone says how smart they are... Well either that is not really the truth or I am diabolocially intelligent... I think its the latter at times ha ha

It IS really cute when they get loud with you and say:

"Once again, Ms.****** , We will not be reinstating you account until you provide us with the requested information, and until then you will not be able to sell on ebay or use paypal."

aspkin 09-21-2009 10:40 AM

This 'Monster' Energy drink isn't working.

philly387 09-21-2009 11:52 AM

I noticed that in order to get those to work, you have to drink about two cans then you are wired!

I don't drink them for the "energy", I just love the taste of them.

philly387 09-21-2009 11:54 AM

WOOOOHOOOO Officially not working for eBay!!!!!

Still using Paypal though!!!

oompaloompa 09-21-2009 02:31 PM

sometimes I blurt out loud what I am thinking..anyone else do that...lost a few acquaintances that way...oh well, stupid idiots deserved it (oops did I say that or think it?)

IDK 09-21-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 104849)
This 'Monster' Energy drink isn't working.

Wanna get wired? Try what I found by accident. I had a really important business meeting one morning, and I have a hard time going to bed. I'm usually up till 4am or later. So I told my GF to pick up some Tylenol PM before she came over. I've used them before, and they really put you out, so I took my usual 2. She had also brought me a Pepsi to swallow them down with. 2 Hours later I was LIT... I could not sleep, and I was laughing hysterically at every little thing. MY GF blamed the aspirin, and even called my mother but it wasn't that. The lady knows I only drink diet, so I happen to look the Pepsi she brought me, and guess what? It was diet Pepsi Max! LMAO, This stuff is suppose to have lots of caffeine, ginseng, and some other stuff that is common in energy drinks. The Tylenol does the exact opposite! It's suppose to put you to bed. My body could not submit to either, thus leaving me jacked up, and totally high. I didn't go to sleep till 5am lmao...

ILovePaypalNOT 09-21-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thablewprnt (Post 104879)
Wanna get wired? Try what I found by accident. I had a really important business meeting one morning, and I have a hard time going to bed. I'm usually up till 4am or later. So I told my GF to pick up some Tylenol PM before she came over. I've used them before, and they really put you out, so I took my usual 2. She had also brought me a Pepsi to swallow them down with. 2 Hours later I was LIT... I could not sleep, and I was laughing hysterically at every little thing. MY GF blamed the aspirin, and even called my mother but it wasn't that. The lady knows I only drink diet, so I happen to look the Pepsi she brought me, and guess what? It was diet Pepsi Max! LMAO, This stuff is suppose to have lots of caffeine, ginseng, and some other stuff that is common in energy drinks. The Tylenol does the exact opposite! It's suppose to put you to bed. My body could not submit to either, thus leaving me jacked up, and totally high. I didn't go to sleep till 5am lmao...

:bounce: Im going to replace my afternoon cup of coffee and see if that works for me haha

IDK 09-22-2009 03:38 PM

^Hope it goes well. The best part about it is that it's totally harmless, and legal. lol

NO ID 09-24-2009 08:08 PM

Hmmm...The stealth Twitter like thread!

aspkin 09-24-2009 08:12 PM

aspkin is... busy working on eBay Stealth 3.0 :)

philly387 09-24-2009 08:14 PM

Good man! I just ate some Ice Cream and it was delicious...now time for some Bud light :)

Here We Go Again 09-24-2009 10:47 PM

I have made a mistake and started watching Sons Of Anarchy, the show on the FX Network.
Downloaded the first season from iTunes.... Great Show...

aspkin 09-24-2009 10:59 PM

Lol.. I'm waiting for demonoid to come back online and then I'll download it.

I seen half a episode and it looks good. :)

philly387 09-24-2009 11:09 PM

I don't think Demonoid is coming back for a while...They said it would be a long downtime.

oompaloompa 09-26-2009 03:11 PM

I am looking at getting some diet pills, you know the ones that make you crap out fat ...

I will update you...whether you like it or not....

aspkin 09-26-2009 03:20 PM

Lol.. wow...

IDK 09-26-2009 04:03 PM

Anyone check out ABC's "Flash Forward"? Awesome show!

Hey Aspkin, how about a time line on 3.0?

@oompaloompa

If you are serious try DR NATURA COLONIX COLON CLEANSE! I used it, and lost 35 pounds. It makes you go like a teenager, and after a few weeks on the system you will feel like one. I'm starting my second cycle next month. You can find the complete system for about 70 bucks.

tanduay789 09-26-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 105325)
aspkin is... busy working on eBay Stealth 3.0 :)

Yes, any time line??

Lyda 09-26-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 105493)
I am looking at getting some diet pills, you know the ones that make you crap out fat ...

I will update you...whether you like it or not....

No diet pills Oompa.. The stuff can be dangerous too.
Not even wanting to diet, I lost some serious waight this summer remodeling my place.. Still working on it. Boy, was I sweating...pounds melting, lol!

The secret is in getting your little a** off , of computer chair and move more around. When I worked in the office and had to sit all day long in front of computer, I had to exercise real hard just to stay where I was.

Also started cooking again, lol..ever since my son moved back in with me to finish College (got one that is professional student).
But he does not want salt in his food, so now I don't salt any more eather...Simple things work the best. I am almost skinny again..lol.

aspkin 09-26-2009 10:33 PM

Okay, fresh air + Monster Energy = me awake again to work on eBay Stealth. :)

aspkin 09-26-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanduay789 (Post 105519)
Yes, any time line??

NO, it's not so easy as really a lot of little things has changed and it's forcing me to basically rewrite the whole thing.

Though, I'm practically done with a majority of the step by step stuff. I'll then have to go through the remainder of the guide, which from looking at it, it just seems to need some spring cleaning.. nothing major there.

Then just read over it a few times.. make it look pro and it's done.

At the rate I'm going, 2-3 weeks minimum.