Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

ARe you certain you never entered the tracking number in paypal? OR-
I have retrieved tracking numbers before this way:
a>) If you printed the usps label on line- of course theres a history
b.) Otherwise- take the date you recd the money- then try to remember how many days after you wouldhave shipped- then where you shipped from?
c.) Go to that post office + ask them nicely to look up the transaction for that day- you may even remember that Clerk who waited on you?
d.) Maybe you paid for it wth a cc?
Good Luck...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-30-2007

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
ARe you certain you never entered the tracking number in paypal? OR-
I have retrieved tracking numbers before this way:
a>) If you printed the usps label on line- of course theres a history
b.) Otherwise- take the date you recd the money- then try to remember how many days after you wouldhave shipped- then where you shipped from?
c.) Go to that post office + ask them nicely to look up the transaction for that day- you may even remember that Clerk who waited on you?
d.) Maybe you paid for it wth a cc?
Good Luck...
I paid with cash. Not only that but the lady at the post office is such a B****. I tried changing a Postal Money order and she gave me such a hard time, she was also extremely rude. I showed her my Campus ID and she said that wasn't valid, next I showed her an expired id, she said it was expired so it was a no go. Next I showed her my atm card with my name, that was a no go ethier...finally I gave up and went to the bank and deposited the mo.

Will calling my bank to block paypal be enough? Paypal is really unfair, they like to play around with people's money but when it comes to owing them money, they'll suck you dry of your blood for it. If only I could show them a lesson...messing with people's money makes them angry, I'm a poor college student trying to make an honest living yet they like to take my money even though I follow all of their rules.
Old 12-30-2007

Well then why not just close out that bank acct? Tell your bank you had info on your oc, like your banking inf0--someone hacked into your pc
You would just have better peace of mind if they just close it + reopen a fresh acct...
THEN WHAT? (well- you could do like me-- ask mom if you can use her id etc to open a paypal acct--)
Old 12-30-2007

SORRY- about the bad spelling- it's trying to type fast on my laptop + Most of the time in the dark, as my kids are sleeping.. )
Old 12-30-2007

^ yep, just close bank account and call up credit card company tell them you lost your card and want a new one with a new number.
Old 12-31-2007

Longevity: 98%

Ship them an empty box with a new tracking number. Give tracking to paypal.
Old 12-31-2007

Longevity: 94%

I just got one today from half.scum from a Oct 9th purchase. I had to threaten their stupid agents by name! with a criminal lawsuit if they so much as debit one dollar out of my account, they will be named in a criminal lawsuit.
Their auto-generated emails always have these anonymous sounding names like "John D".
So when I wrote them back, I said, "I will file a criminal lawsuit against you personally by name, John D, if you illegally charge-back my account..."

These people make my blood boil.

I'd have to close my bank account (which I won't but might end up if this continues) just to dodge their F-in bullets.

Should I close my bank account if they attempt a charge-back?
Old 12-31-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

How many people have done this successfully so far?
Old 01-01-2008

just another thought why do u have to create a seller account???? why not just create a buyer account without any credit cards.. buy lots of things and not pay u will get auto suspended.. another is why not just do too many bid retractions.. i supose it should also do the same job ?
Old 01-01-2008
Banned

If you don't add a VCC, you can only buy a few items under a certain amount. Even with a VCc a new account is limited to around 10 items a hour/ or $200,000. However, you can sign up with the same VCC over and over so it takes me about an hour to to get $2-3 million in bids. I only go after powersellers, because they have a direct ebay handler, that they bitch to immediately.
At the very least it is therapeutic, and well worth the $5. Also, it may be a coinsidence but I used a username similar to this ebay deadbeat that keep bidding on my stuff and not paying and the NARUed him as well.
Old 01-01-2008

Default How to Identify a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Buyer?

I list something on ebay, and then a guy bid on it.
But when I checked the bidder's bidding history, I found that this guy has bid on tons of similar items and won a lot of them. Strange thing is he has only 5 feedback. So I doubt is this guy a real buyer or a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID from my competitor so that he can raise my price and let real buyer to buy his item...
Does anyone have some experience on this and know how to identify them?
Thanks a lot
Old 01-01-2008

Default You can..

Cancel a Bid ..I have done it with no problems but I wonder if it could flag you.

EB:D
Old 01-01-2008

as 99.9% of folk on ebay are genuine and real, and sign up with their real and honest details - once you have listed many items to rack up fees aginst your prey - the LEGIT and JUST invoice for 'services rendered' and fees accured will come from a debt recovery agency once all emails & calls have been ignored from the bay of e in the inbox your are in control of

fun fun fun
PAULUSS
Old 01-01-2008

in addition, if your BAD BAYER that is a keen bidder/buyer on stuff, simply sign up for a snipe programme to OUTSNIPE him/her on each and every item he bids on with the new ID you have set up

but this does cause crap for the legit seller you are using to screw as they have to reclaim fees etc so not ethically right in my eyes
Old 01-01-2008

jeez paul your tips are amazing lol
and i just got what sycore was talking about a while ago in another forum post, how to screw a$$hole ebayers. nice. good tips.
Old 01-01-2008

HI- I HAD major probs with a Jealous Competitor.. He used all kinds of games-- set your ebay preferences-Require Paypal- no bidders with under say 3 feedback, etc. BLOCK buyers..
Old 01-01-2008

Thank you so much
Old 01-02-2008

if you want o seriously take someone to the cleaner in the UK

1. Complete online VAT registration using your targets real name and date of birth but substitute home address for a 'business address' where you are in control of the mail. http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/

Sit back and wait for the first VAT return to roll in, complete and return failing to enclose cheque for £500,000+
As this lot always go for the jugular, he'll have some serious wriggling to do later.

2. Keep on the lookout for empty business premises - old Courts or furniture Land showrooms perhaps. Call the local council treasurers dept and explain that you are going to be in occupation from today, they can send the rates bill to your offices made out to Joe Bloggs T/as Ebay trading name.

The address they send the business rates bill to needs to be under your control, later when they arrive at the baliff stage, you can inform them of your change of address - to the targets home address.

When the bailiff's turn up, there is no way they are going to believe he had nothing to do with the premises, and it's going to take an almighty effort for him to get things sorted out.

FUN FUN FUN
Old 01-02-2008

What is "VAT"?

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-02-2008

when you register a business account on ebay you dont need to provide a birthdate
Old 01-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
What is "VAT"?

How do you get another ebay's date of birth? Ebay doesn't even let you view what you put for it in your own account.
you can view your date of birth no problem with that.. just goto the change personal information.. just change something for a bit and click ok.. in the next screen it will show a confirmation.. and a checklist if eveything is ok before confirming it there u can see your all details including date of birth...

hey can anyone confirm if there are scams targetting against powersellers ???
Old 01-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

Default Buyers on ebay = retard parade

There should be a requirement to take a very simple IQ test for buyers that only a retard would not pass. There are simply too many retards on that site. Whenever I set up a new acct I will post up some penny auctions to get some quick feedback so I can use the buy it now feature. I will say payment is not required but ppl still go ahead and pay to my ebay email which is not connected to paypal in any way so it's never collected, they don't leave feedback even though I hint at the fact that the auction is just for feedback exchange and eventually some actually demand my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ personal recipe for deer jerky. Can I ask for everyone's opinion on what's going on here? The whole purpose of these auctions is to exchange feedback. They couldn't actually want my personal recipe for deer jerky could they?? One guy even threatened me with negative feedback if I didn't send him the jerky recipe. The complete lack of common sense is astounding. I've complained about once before and this just confirms my beliefs that ppl in general are not very smart. Most if not all of them happen to be american. Coincidence?
Closed Thread