eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   conspiracy theories (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/18248-conspiracy-theories.html)

oompaloompa 05-02-2010 02:49 AM

conspiracy theories

anyone believe any?

Was Diana bumped off? I think there was a strong possibility when you look at the evidence...she was a big inconvenience....

Roswell, moon landings..take your pick

MadSam 05-02-2010 12:50 PM

None of those. They make the media a lot of money though.

When even the Russians admit the moon landing was real, there's evidence that Roswell was just a military weather station, and 9/11 and Diana conspiracy theories that's just silly. They make interesting reading at the time and make a lot of money, but really there's going to be something that could point to a conspiracy in everything that could be blown out of the water

My uncle went to a Bilderberg meeting, I can tell you categorically they do not secretly rule the world with the Illuminati. The secret societies are intriguing, but the fact that they're secret is more intriguing than anything true about them.

oompaloompa 05-02-2010 02:25 PM

oh no the Diana theory is not silly at all, she made a habit of dating muslims and was possibly going to marry one, plus they wanted her out of the way so charles could marry that dog-faced woman, plus the white fiat that was seen near the car just before the crash was owned by a spy who was found burned to death in it later, the driver paul was a spy, there was an eye witness who was told to not get involved and who saw a flash of light in tunnel, etc etc...

Here We Go Again 05-02-2010 03:43 PM

Marlyin Monroe's death - Killed by the government and made to look like a suicide to keep the JFK "Camelot" in its proper context.

holyhell 05-02-2010 05:36 PM

I love reading about them, even if its just for entertainment. I don't particularly subscribe to any, but do find them enjoyable reading/watching.

jamblix 05-02-2010 09:50 PM

Everything you think you know about everything that has ever happened in this world is the complete opposite of the truth!

oompaloompa 05-03-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here We Go Again (Post 136358)
Marlyin Monroe's death - Killed by the government and made to look like a suicide to keep the JFK "Camelot" in its proper context.

agreed, JFK and his brother were filthy...

and jamblix, truth is stanger than fiction.......

holy blood line......(da vinci code) what a crock.........

worththewait 05-05-2010 04:50 AM

What really did happen to Shergar? Does anybody have any idea?

oompaloompa 05-06-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worththewait (Post 136745)
What really did happen to Shergar? Does anybody have any idea?

its bones were found buried a long time ago..

Vicvelcro 05-06-2010 03:58 PM

Mmmmm. Nom Nom Nom. Conspiracies....

The Philedelphia Experiment is one of my favorites. The parent project is more intriguing. The parallel and child projects were downright creepy.

HAARP is technologically frightening.

The twin towers (I refuse to call it 911 since that is a phone number) and building 7.

Princess Diana, Marilyn Monroe, the Kennedys, Nixon. Oh man, politics and celebrities...

Aspkin can buy another domain name and make me a whole new forum for telling you all kinds of conspiracies that may or may not be factual. I luvs me some conspee rah seas!

oompaloompa 05-08-2010 01:30 PM

probably the worst one was the paul Mccartney one, where he died in a crash and was replaced by imposter in the 60s....

Vicvelcro 05-08-2010 08:30 PM

He did and he was.

There's a photo that shows Paul wearing one shoe and having one bare foot. That was the real Paul.

After the switcheroo, the *new* Paul has only been seen with both feet bare or both feet with shoes. Never one bare and one shod.

The real Paul would never wear two shoes or go around completely barefoot.

Just a guess: He was killed by some thug who coveted his Nike. I don't believe the 'car crash' story. I mean, please!!! Automobiles are way safer than Nikes.

That's proof, in my book.