Craziest dream in the world. FREAKED me OUT - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Craziest dream in the world. FREAKED me OUT

Ok so i've been taking psychology for a while now and its interesting as hell. My professor is amazing. He definitely knows what he is talking about. You would be surprised how much this has helped me inside the eb*y world.

But anyways we got to the dream topic and all we talked about was dreams. We strictly stayed on that topic and discussed everything for about a week. He told us to think about what we've talked about at all times during the day. He told us to think about dreams on a daily basis.

That week i had no dreams at all. But in the following week i had a dream every night. And i remembered EVERYTHING. One of them was a lucid dream. And if anyone here has had one, you know that a lucid dream is just CRAZY! I was awake the whole time during this dream, and i controlled absolutely everything. It was an experience i will never forget.

Anyways the next day i wake up after this lucid dream and i am really shocked that a human mind is able to do this. During that day i am on a couch and im a little tired so i decide to take a nap.

AND THIS IS WHERE THE CRAZY DREAM HAPPENS!

(awake) --->I will never forget this, i am in my living room watching TV and i start to daze off. I am tired and my eyes are starting to shut.

(Fell asleep) ---> I fall asleep and i am in my dream now. I am outside of my house talking to my dad. He tells me to go inside and get him a soda. I go inside..... i go to the living room and I SEE MYSELF SLEEPING ON THE FU*KING COUCH!!!! IN THE SAME EXACT SPOT WEARING THE SAME HOODIE!!! I basically see myself taking this nap that i was taking that day.......Its like i saw myself sleeping in real life.

Then i wake up. And i freak out a little bit. The feeling i had when i woke up was indescribable. And i swear on my whole life this is true if anyone does not believe me. This is one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me.

Anyone else who has had a crazy dream feel free to share!!!

Last edited by LoopHole; 02-08-2012 at 08:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoopHole For This Useful Post:
GTB (02-09-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2012

Longevity: 70%

you put me to sleep with this story....but i had no dream. im jk
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonStealth View Post
you put me to sleep with this story....but i had no dream. im jk
Idk maybe to you it isnt crazy to but to me seeing myself sleep on the couch wearing the same hoodie that i fell alseep with in the beginning is crazy to me.
Old 02-08-2012

Longevity: 72%

i get weird dreams, always have, always will.

ive had similar to this. but with mine a spirt was trying to take over my body and in my dream i was in my front room. i ran upstairs and saw myself on the bed and screamed at the spirit to get out of my body. i woke up then.

ive also had weird things happen like i wake up and i cannot move. i can see things. but cant move. and when you try to scream for help, nothing comes out. and it feels like someone is on top of me.

very weird subject dreams:/

EDIT - must add, back then i was into ouija boards, tarrot cards, psychics and other weird sh*t lol very dark time
Old 02-08-2012
Red X

Longevity: 0%

Since you are able to have a lucid dream try traveling the world using your mind, it is possible, and you'll be able to see the world in real time.

The scariest dream you can have is called "Dream Falling", and trust me you don't want to experience that, your body is actually falling, you can feel the wind, the feeling you get when going down a roller coaster,etc but you wake up before you hit the bottom EVERY time.
Old 02-08-2012
MU

Longevity: 81%

Why yall scared of astral projection or lucid dreaming. There is more to the known world then we know. It would be pretty cool if we could control our dreams then just falling asleep.
Old 02-08-2012

Activity: 9%

I dreamt of my ex wife a couple of nights ago and frightened my self awake, good job her mother was not in it I would have probaly scared my self to death.
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxhustlerxxx View Post
i get weird dreams, always have, always will.

ive had similar to this. but with mine a spirt was trying to take over my body and in my dream i was in my front room. i ran upstairs and saw myself on the bed and screamed at the spirit to get out of my body. i woke up then.

ive also had weird things happen like i wake up and i cannot move. i can see things. but cant move. and when you try to scream for help, nothing comes out. and it feels like someone is on top of me.

very weird subject dreams:/

EDIT - must add, back then i was into ouija boards, tarrot cards, psychics and other weird sh*t lol very dark time
hahaha this was pretty funny. But isn't it weird as HELLLLLL to see yourself in a dream? And are you actually awake when you wake up and cannot move? lol
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red X View Post
Since you are able to have a lucid dream try traveling the world using your mind, it is possible, and you'll be able to see the world in real time.

The scariest dream you can have is called "Dream Falling", and trust me you don't want to experience that, your body is actually falling, you can feel the wind, the feeling you get when going down a roller coaster,etc but you wake up before you hit the bottom EVERY time.
OMG! I swear i love these falling dreams! I only have one about once a year. The feeling is scary but amazing at the same time. I never get too close to the ground. Maybe that is why i don't hate them. Out of the times i had them when i wake up before i die i feel like i just shot up heroin or something. But isn't it so weird that you cannot die in your dream?

And about the lucid dream thing. I was only able to have one. I know a human mind is able to train and be able to have these on a daily basis but the workload is just too much. Maybe when im old and i have nothing to do ill learn it. But this would be one hell of a talent to have.
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
Why yall scared of astral projection or lucid dreaming. There is more to the known world then we know. It would be pretty cool if we could control our dreams then just falling asleep.
If i could control my dreams i would come visit you
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I dreamt of my ex wife a couple of nights ago and frightened my self awake, good job her mother was not in it I would have probaly scared my self to death.
hahahahahahahaha this was actually really funny.
Old 02-09-2012

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopHole View Post
hahaha this was pretty funny. But isn't it weird as HELLLLLL to see yourself in a dream? And are you actually awake when you wake up and cannot move? lol
yer very weird to see yourself. are dreams real though, thats the question!

and to wake up and not be able to move or speak and feels like someone is ontop of you, it is called 'Sleep Paralysis' it is actually very comman these days.
Old 02-09-2012

Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

good subject to study man

good to understand how the human brain functions

some dreams are crazy and hustler

them dreams have a specific name,paranormal experts think its something to do with ghosts but its just sleep something

anyone know,i am too lazy to gooogle...jk

Sleep Paralysis - Symptoms - NHS Choices
Closed Thread