BBC Documentary on Counterfeiting - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: BBC Documentary on Counterfeiting

Watched both parts. Very well made documentary. I do my best to see both sides of the issue. Phake clothing, dvd's is one problem. Phake drugs, car parts things that can fail and cause you harm is another problem. I am not taking a side. This documentary does a great job of showing why things are done. How they are done, I do not think it provides an answer. However, it is very educational.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (08-26-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Look up "big pharma"

The same people who own these companies have a seat in the FDA! I wish I was that rich! Billions!
Big pharma is no joke Continental boss - lot of money goes into FAILED R&D
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (08-26-2014)
Old 08-26-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
They are the biggest scammers ever in the world, it's the greed that takes over.

Any meds that come out is taken from colleges from students who did research and put it all together, and they take the ingredients and pass it off to stores.

And when it goes down hill on one product, they just change the name of it, and the way it looks the pill and keep on selling it.

One company got sued for $40 million in one year. This is nothing to them because they earned $10 Billion that year so it's still a huge profit!

Nothing is legit anymore these days. Everything in this world is a lie. When you look at TV advertisement, it's all a lie. When you see fast food it's really chemical cancer causing food for a huge profit.

No down payment*, lie! Get half off*, lie. Everything is a lie in this world. You get d*cked around with warranty, phone companies, banks, eb, pp, I mean you name it. I hate this world so much, that I want to get rich FAST get my millions and retire in Tahiti. I been there so many times. Away from any gov in the world. But then again people set up vacation hotels there like crazy for huge profits. But still better place on earth then any other if you ask me if you like PEACE and calm life style.

You know what's wrong? When you buy fast food how come there is no label on it as to what it really is? Because the avg person would see words they never ever EVER seen in their life and not eat it. So the lawyers tell them "don't show it".

Milk is not for humans, it's for cow babies. But yet farmers and large companies pump your heads that milk does the body good. Man they don't show the puss and blood in there when it goes in at times along with the chemicals that the cows get just to make more milk for more profits.

Why arn't they selling rat milk then? Because it's no profit. They lie to your kids that cereal is good for you, promoting milk etc. Man I'm telling you phake world we living in.

Everything around us is phake in this world. Companies, scam rip people off, gov take your pension in the end. This is why I don't work for anyone but myself. To hear after 40 years of your life that 40% is taken away? And you are to old to fight it! And they bring in their corp lawyers? Man oh man if I can't be super rich in life then let me be.

Old 08-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
They are the biggest scammers ever in the world, it's the greed that takes over.

Any meds that come out is taken from colleges from students who did research and put it all together, and they take the ingredients and pass it off to stores.

And when it goes down hill on one product, they just change the name of it, and the way it looks the pill and keep on selling it.

One company got sued for $40 million in one year. This is nothing to them because they earned $10 Billion that year so it's still a huge profit!

Nothing is legit anymore these days. Everything in this world is a lie. When you look at TV advertisement, it's all a lie. When you see fast food it's really chemical cancer causing food for a huge profit.

No down payment*, lie! Get half off*, lie. Everything is a lie in this world. You get d*cked around with warranty, phone companies, banks, eb, pp, I mean you name it. I hate this world so much, that I want to get rich FAST get my millions and retire in Tahiti. I been there so many times. Away from any gov in the world. But then again people set up vacation hotels there like crazy for huge profits. But still better place on earth then any other if you ask me if you like PEACE and calm life style.

You know what's wrong? When you buy fast food how come there is no label on it as to what it really is? Because the avg person would see words they never ever EVER seen in their life and not eat it. So the lawyers tell them "don't show it".

Milk is not for humans, it's for cow babies. But yet farmers and large companies pump your heads that milk does the body good. Man they don't show the puss and blood in there when it goes in at times along with the chemicals that the cows get just to make more milk for more profits.

Why arn't they selling rat milk then? Because it's no profit. They lie to your kids that cereal is good for you, promoting milk etc. Man I'm telling you phake world we living in.

Everything around us is phake in this world. Companies, scam rip people off, gov take your pension in the end. This is why I don't work for anyone but myself. To hear after 40 years of your life that 40% is taken away? And you are to old to fight it! And they bring in their corp lawyers? Man oh man if I can't be super rich in life then let me be.

I can't agree with the rant GWW - working in this domain I see what it takes...of course the companies exist for profit...we all operate business for profit
Old 08-27-2014
Banned

We don't play the greedy game like they do to cover up lies for a profit do we????

They manipulate the world for profits.
Old 08-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
We don't play the greedy game like they do to cover up lies for a profit do we????

They manipulate the world for profits.
The sad part about medication is that it IS a foreign chemical...testing is done but it's always difficult to see how long tests need to be, what side effects, etc.

Now I am NOT a fan of taking meds for my issues...but I know the market
Old 08-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I really have to watch out when I source my health and beauty stuff, things you ingest or put in skin or hair....I buy international and from uk, and there are fak e versions of things and honestly, you have to just take it on trust that they have not been tampered with, alot of ebay/az sellers do not know what they are selling....they think they are originals....you cannot always tell if price is too cheap either...

and watch vitamins and supplements, all these ketones etc, go for the big brands....they are now cheaper and in private label pots....most are made by reputable suppliers, but it is all too easy to produce your own and blend in, sell cheap crap....

but stuff like LV scarf or whatever, eg. non health or safety, those types of things...couldnt care less if they get counterfeited...if you go to europe markets, or regular shops in turkey, greece etc, like I do, everything has f ake version......sold openly...and the tourists are buying tons....and the local regular people, do not earn much, they like cheap stuff, it is their preference.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-27-2014 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-27-2014
Banned

Everything is phake in this world.

Let me check something real quick..... nope it's real. lol Born with it. So I can confirm. But I swear anything you buy is phake these days unless you get it from a big retail store! But yet it's all made in China anyways.
Old 08-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
And what happens when they produce a lot of drugs with failed r &d? Why, they try to get rid of excess inventory, even though it isn't effective. May cause heart attack, stroke or erectile dysfunction. Lol, these big pharma, you. Can't make these types of stories up!
Old 08-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

As long is nobody is being harmed.

Branded clothes and things of this sort are harmless. Many people buy knowing they are phakes. They just want the name brand and the look. These companies overcharge for cheap goods they themselves make in china just because it has a brand on it. They create the market and demand for cheaper phakes. people wanna wear the brand without the expensive price tag.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (08-28-2014)
Old 08-28-2014
Banned

I don't even care for name brands. What $70 for a CK shirt? Really how much was that cotton?

If I ever WEAR a name brand it's someone who got me a gift shirt. Wearing a name brand **** just says you are the BIGGEST idiot in the world to over pay by 5000% and yet carry a companies logo and do FREE ads while you paid for it.

People with LV bags to show that what? They are rich! Please if you work 9 to 5 you are not rich. They are at home eating DVD's and drinking their own tears, living off credit cards to show off. When they broke a$$ F*ck.

I enjoy my $8 shirts.
Old 08-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
I don't even care for name brands. What $70 for a CK shirt? Really how much was that cotton?

If I ever WEAR a name brand it's someone who got me a gift shirt. Wearing a name brand **** just says you are the BIGGEST idiot in the world to over pay by 5000% and yet carry a companies logo and do FREE ads while you paid for it.

People with LV bags to show that what? They are rich! Please if you work 9 to 5 you are not rich. They are at home eating DVD's and drinking their own tears, living off credit cards to show off. When they broke a$$ F*ck.

I enjoy my $8 shirts.
It is amazing, but there are many people who do not have a lot of money that want the name brands. Some know it's phake, but they don't care because the name on the bag was mentioned in their favorite rap song.

Some phakes are just good quality for a good price. Take some of the phone cases out there, I bought a phake case for my phone one time from a flea market. I didn't even buy it for the name. The price was just too good to pass up, and it works excellent. Have had it on my phone for months. I compared to real one, hardly any difference in quality, and for a fraction of the price.
Old 08-28-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
It is amazing, but there are many people who do not have a lot of money that want the name brands. Some know it's phake, but they don't care because the name on the bag was mentioned in their favorite rap song.

Some phakes are just good quality for a good price. Take some of the phone cases out there, I bought a phake case for my phone one time from a flea market. I didn't even buy it for the name. The price was just too good to pass up, and it works excellent. Have had it on my phone for months. I compared to real one, hardly any difference in quality, and for a fraction of the price.
Yeah I told one of my friends in Europe "so what you think a girl will get with you cause you got Nike's on you? Your 34 years old dude get with the program" I told him straight up. Along with other stuff.

And this one group YMcB or whatever they are in the rap business. People think if they wear this they are part of the gang. So lame if you ask me. I never dressed like that ever when I was younger.

I hardly buy anything in life, food, bills, save! Repeat for years. Saved so much doing this it's unreal. My friends are in debt. People are broke cause they spend money on things they don't really need.

If you learn to live poor, when you have money, you'll keep living poor but you'll have savings to do great projects. It's how I live. Most of my friends laughed at me. Now they are depressed when I show them my bank account.

And I don't barrow money to anyone anymore. No one said get those $200 Nike's. No one said to buy alcohol every weekend to party, no one said you need turbos in your car while your in debt. I dropped 90% of my loser friends in real life. They just hold you back anyways. Plus I don't got time for that no more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
nodeal (08-28-2014), oompaloompa (08-28-2014)
Old 08-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 76%

There is some serious rage in here.
Old 08-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
And what happens when they produce a lot of drugs with failed r &d? Why, they try to get rid of excess inventory, even though it isn't effective. May cause heart attack, stroke or erectile dysfunction. Lol, these big pharma, you. Can't make these types of stories up!
Ideally, excess inventory is not circulated but...true, never know the true seediness that goes on :( sad
Old 08-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
There is some serious rage in here.
Phakes are like Drugs. I live close to Marjuana growland in CA. Some people say Marjuana is the Devil. Like some people say all phakes are the devil. Some people say Marjuana is ok, like some phakes such as clothing consumers largely already have and idea is phake. It is "harmless". Then you get into serious **** like Meth and Herion, etc. Which I would compare to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ prescription drugs etc, or brake pads or **** that can f you up in one way or another.

Personally I don't know what is right or wrong. Anyone who thinks they do is self centered moron who is probably atheist and calls them-self God. Fellow board members we have entered the slippery slope realm with this thread.

Believe me I have my own opinion. I just realize that and $4 can get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks and debate it all day.
Old 08-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 76%

I know. But, all anyone can do is just not buy any of the stuff. Money keeps it all alive. That's all there is to it. Complaining here won't do anything.
Old 08-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
As long is nobody is being harmed.

Branded clothes and things of this sort are harmless. Many people buy knowing they are phakes. They just want the name brand and the look. These companies overcharge for cheap goods they themselves make in china just because it has a brand on it. They create the market and demand for cheaper phakes. people wanna wear the brand without the expensive price tag.
Profits lost - hurts economy
Old 08-30-2014

Longevity: 57%

Quote:

I agree with most of what you write, dont get me wrong but on what information did you base your idea that milk is not healthy? may i see the research? i bet the scientists checked this issue and big company's could not prevent the leak of such information.

Watched this movie for the first time, im f**ing shocked, never knew counterfeit existed in such extent. humans sold by their parents, chained, eating from dog bowls after being raped. im sure gonna have nightmares today
Old 08-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Rat milk - the delicacy of the dairies...
Old 08-30-2014
Banned

Longevity: 65%

milk is actually good for you. raw milk really.
disease is found in the beef.
cure is found in the milk.
well known...
Old 08-30-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemantina View Post
I agree with most of what you write, dont get me wrong but on what information did you base your idea that milk is not healthy? may i see the research? i bet the scientists checked this issue and big company's could not prevent the leak of such information.

Watched this movie for the first time, im f**ing shocked, never knew counterfeit existed in such extent. humans sold by their parents, chained, eating from dog bowls after being raped. im sure gonna have nightmares today
Don't need proof it's a given. Even videos on youtube.

Milk comes from cows. Does it sound normal to you that you drink cow milk from an animal? That is injected with chemicals for more milk for profits? Notice how they say don't eat dairy products? Must be a reason huh?
Why don't we drink horse milk, rat milk, hippo milk? Oh that's right those don't bring in the money.

Milk is not all that healthy to be honesty Vitamin D. etc.

You think the fast food is healthy for you? The bread has chemicals so it can last longer, the hamburgers got chemicals in them for cost and making it last.

Coke that they give you is just powdered water now to cut cost.

None of that stuff is good for you. You ever see the guy who ate mcds only for a straight 30 days and after 10 or 13 days he had to stop because of all the unhealthy weight he gained? And health problems? lol