What kind of parents would name their kid "Adolf Hitler"? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 12-18-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default What kind of parents would name their kid "Adolf Hitler"?

What kind of parents would name their kid "Adolf Hitler"?

Young Boy Named Adolf Hitler Denied Birthday Cake

The article suggests they're neo-nazis.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2008

Longevity: 89%

Not to judge a book by it's cover but did you SEE the parents????? And they also requested a swastika on another cake. And don't even get me started with the fact a Wal-Mart did it for them!!
Old 12-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

I saw they named their other kid "Aryan Nation".

The parents are so... 卐卐卐卐卐卐
Old 12-19-2008

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.

Campbell said his ancestors are German and that he has lived his entire life in Hunterdon County. On Tuesday he wore a pair of black boots he said were worn by a German soldier during the Second World War.
Birthday cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied by supermarket - Yahoo! Canada News

Quote:
Hinler’s father has admitted that he has named his one-year-old daughter after the name of Heinrich Himmler the SS chief. That is not the end of projecting their love for the Nazis. Their elder daughter is named Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation Campbell. She is going to turn two in this coming February.

But all these are mere trifles considering the name of their son’s name. They call him Adolf Hitler. This is enough to prove their love for the Nazis. Heath and Deborah Campbell however have other evidences to prove that as well. The house in New Jersey is decorated with lots of swastika, a typical Nazi symbol. Heath even claimed himself to be one of the members of the SS.
Hinler Jeannie Honszlynn Named After Nazi Heinrich Himmler Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation Campbell

Of course he's not racist!
Hatred starts at home, kiddies.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 12-19-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-20-2008

It's a free country, I am fine with what this family is doing. It is intolerant to discriminate against them based on their political views.
Old 12-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONCRICKET View Post
It's a free country, I am fine with what this family is doing. It is intolerant to discriminate against them based on their political views.
so you think its ok to support radicalist views and such?
Old 12-20-2008

Longevity: 90%

I seriously hope he gets home or private schooled, think of how hard its going to be on him in public schools. If you put "Adolf Hitler" on a job application, they probably going to think its a joke. He might have a hard life, but then again, I might be wrong.
Old 12-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
so you think its ok to support radicalist views and such?
I wouldn't give him support, but I wouldn't discriminate against someone because of political ideas.

Quote:
I seriously hope he gets home or private schooled, think of how hard its going to be on him in public schools. If you put "Adolf Hitler" on a job application, they probably going to think its a joke. He might have a hard life, but then again, I might be wrong.
He'll have to be self-employed somehow.
Old 12-21-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Default free country

I think the parents learnt from their mistakes, they must have taken alot of ridicule, the other children had far more subtle WP names. These parents have either seriously messed up their first kids life or made him very famous and he will make far more money and have a better life than if he had been called Johnny.

I agree that in a free country anyone can express their views, the kid can always change his name later unless he is completely indoctrinated before 18 and others like the cake shop have a right not to serve them.