Bonanzle.com Just joined & impressed ...... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 02-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Smile Bonanzle.com Just joined & impressed ......

Hi..

I know this has been discussed on here before, and I know there has been a few 'discussions' about it, but...

I just joined bonanzle.com yesterday and am very very impressed !

However, I haven't as yet seen anyone else there from the UK, and would love to see more of the Brits ! or anyone else for that matter taking the time to take a look around the site and join.

Everything is free until you sell, and although its a fixed price (which seems to put a lot of folk off), you have an option make an offer which seems to work very well.

Come on everyone, lets all get together worldwide and make this site one to be totally reckoned with for feebay !... We have to start somewhere, and Bonanzle is already large with a good seller/buyer base, so get together and create something very special !!!!

J
The Following User Says Thank You to fedupwithebay For This Useful Post:
poorgirl (09-18-2010)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2010

Hi. I joined bonanzle about 4 months ago. There seems to be a good vibe about the site. I had a listed a few items but nothing sold, I spent way to much time on ebid with no success. Bonanzle is one I intend getting back to and applying more time to it.

I like the way they say they have ebays soul, from ebays early days.I think that it could be one to watch in the future.
Old 02-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Tell me when you make a couple of sales and I will join bonanzle.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 02-16-2010

There are Brit sellers on Bonanzle, I bought a bunch of stuff from one! As an ex-pat Brit it would be nice to see more.

On eBay (to a certain extent) you pay your fees and wait for the world to come to you. Sometimes you pay fees over and over while you wait, and it is not just the money, you pay in precious time.

On Bonanzle you pay no fees up front but if you expect to make sales you must learn and apply eCommerce smarts. I am not talking solely about pricing although you would be surprised to see how many eBay sellers put their prices UP when moving to a free site.

I have made 138 sales on Bonanzle. 70% of my buyers have come direct from Google.

Some of the things you can do to show better on Google search:
  • offer google checkout
  • do not list identical items on multiple sites, Google will ignore duplicates
  • refresh your listings on a scheduled rotation by duplicating (Bonanzle function) and deleting the old one
  • before activating your booth go through ALL your listings and remove all reverences to "auctions, my eBay store, bid, feedback, DSR, etc"
  • use attributes where they are offered and learn to use custom attributes (Google approved) where they are not offered

Some of the things you can do to show better on Bonanzle search:
  • check into the site daily, this inspires confidence in buyers who do notice if you last visited a month ago after dumping your listings
  • refresh your listings, newest listings come first in search
  • refresh your listings, updating your listings forces a google base submission,
  • use item traits where they are offered and learn to apply custom traits where they are not offered
  • dump the 19 chapters of warnings and threats attached to each listing you needed to survive on eBay. Make a friendly professional TOS statement for your booth details

You do not have to live in the forums 24/7 or be social if that does not turn you on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Henrietta For This Useful Post:
poorgirl (09-15-2010)
Old 02-16-2010

Longevity: 83%
Default What?????

I dont understand?????? If you dont sell anything how good is it ...Waste of time I listed evrything I can think of even if I dont have it......NOT 1 SALE...... But yeah ...yeee great love it cool sit woo hoo. Great site NOT ..... Gotta be able to sell..
Old 02-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi Burning,.... made 2 sales in 2 days which isn't bad considering I am still new and learning my way around with google ads etc.

DChef2777... Obviously it depends what you are selling and at what price !.. You shouldn't knock something and be sarcastic just because it hasn't worked for you... Everyone is different and we all have something different to sell in different ways... Sorry it didn't work for you, but it has, and is working for an awful lot of people.
J
Old 02-16-2010

Longevity: 83%
Default True

Very true, and all apologies . I guess it does. The flow of buyers just are not going to be good . In my experience, I can finnish a listing on ebay every 15 min and get good money. On amazon The sales are fasttttt for double the price than ebay for some reason. I suppose I WISH there were more platforms to do that kind of business.
The Following User Says Thank You to dchef2777 For This Useful Post:
fedupwithebay (02-16-2010)
Old 02-16-2010
Threadstarter  

dchef.... Apology accepted ! Friends !?... I actually agree with you regarding e.bay sales and Amazon, but I am just so fed up with the fees and the way they seem to be able to do what they like at the expense of the seller, that it is refreshing to find Bonanzle with such a very friendly community and a calmer experience as a seller than I found on ebay.... I too hope there are more platforms that appear soon that can be as good in sales as well as for the seller...Night night for now...
Old 02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedupwithebay View Post
dchef.... Apology accepted ! Friends !?... I actually agree with you regarding e.bay sales and Amazon, but I am just so fed up with the fees and the way they seem to be able to do what they like at the expense of the seller, that it is refreshing to find Bonanzle with such a very friendly community and a calmer experience as a seller than I found on ebay.... I too hope there are more platforms that appear soon that can be as good in sales as well as for the seller...Night night for now...

Well if there ever will be a platform good for sellers and sales, you know that it would be taken advantage off bigtime by scammers and thieves.

Its sad but true, buyers would get scammed all the time and branded companies would be filing copyright lawsuits against the site. The site would either be shut down or change its selling policies worse than ebay or amazon.

Greed destroys everything that can be taken advantage of!
Old 02-20-2010

Longevity: 84%

Bonanzle is WORSE than ebay. Sold my first item there (not even VERO or anything) and account suspended within 5min of sale
Old 02-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

What was it that you sold?
Old 02-20-2010

An external hard drive for $80. Nothing special. And there is no linking there, cos Iv never had an account before. Have no clue what is wrong with them, but I doubt ill be wasting my time again
Old 05-01-2010

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post
Tell me when you make a couple of sales and I will join bonanzle.
I have had quite a few. Not, like Ebay. But, I am staying.
Old 05-02-2010

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulStorm View Post
An external hard drive for $80. Nothing special. And there is no linking there, cos Iv never had an account before. Have no clue what is wrong with them, but I doubt ill be wasting my time again
No buyer complaints on it or anything? They're insane then.
Old 05-04-2010

Longevity: 81%

I was able to sell a couple of items. Then suddenly a week later, suspended. I couldn't even login. Tried reset password, but nope
Old 08-05-2010

Longevity: 79%

I personally cant stand Bonanzle. I have had nothing but issues with them. They have horrible customer service and I would highly recommend sticking with Ebay. More users and much better service if you can believe that LOL
I was being harassed by a seller on there who was selling similar items to me and they did nothing but defend her. Says alot about their business. I would stay away!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2010

Longevity: 80%

You joined up and resurrected a 3 month-old thread with your first post just to trash Bonanzle and sing ebay's praises?
Old 09-15-2010

Longevity: 79%

To the last two posters, how much is eBay paying you to defend them?

What are you talking about? Bonanzle is great and I had many many sales on that site.

I hope that Bonanzle kicks eBay out of this planet in a couple of blinks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kryunn For This Useful Post:
deebee (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010

Bonanzle.com is great. You shouldn't wait for people to get sales to sign up. Do it now. It's free, your ads NEVER expire, and you can sync ALL your eBay/craigslist ads with it. So it's virtually a couple of clicks of the button and your items can sit there forever. No work for you. They only charge a fee when it sells...$1 for up to $50. eBay would make around $9 (between their fees and their sis company Paypal) on that same sell, from me. Crazy huh?
Bonanzle.com is the up and coming eBay competitor alternative. They just received $1 million investment and I pray that they use it for a commercial one day. It's crazy to say this..but I'm on Yahoo Answers and advertise them ALL the time on EVERY question on there. Word of mouth spreads like HOT fire. I want eBay GONE..or at least to have Bonanzle make me $$$ like eBay. You will notice your answers are often reported in a few minutes on Y!A...eBay employees are DEFINITELY stalking the place and worried about Bonanzle gaining too much recognition. Try it, and you will see.

I post Bonanzle :: Your destination for everything but the ordinary on my facebook...twitter..outgoing email signatures. You wouldn't believe what signing up just ONE person can turn into. Don't hesitate you guys...we are ALL here because we hate eBay. Bonanzle is our next big chance..but you NEED to sign up and post your stuff. It doesn't hurt. If it doesn't sell, no loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by direct-4u View Post
Bonanzle sucks a$$ Their seller requirements are about as gay as they come.

1.) Join the auction site.

2.) Before you can list an item Bonanzle wants you to transfer feedback from eBay as a seller with a record.

3.) I tryed to list a brand new factory sealed notebook and the fags said it was a high risk item. What the hell do they want me to sell pennies?

My final thoughts: Bonanzle is nothing more then a penny auction site. Unless your confused or just retarded you better move on because that site sucks a$$.

I heard of requirements but these ****ers are out of line with with what they require. I talked with a Jack A$$ named Tom and I ripped him a new a$$

I told him Bonanzle was nothing more then poor penny auction market place with no edge and that they don't even have a rating let alone any real integration for product searches and so forth.

Infact the bitch was so speechless that he never replied back and that's a good thing thus need I say more.....
#2 NOT TRUE. I have two Bonanzle accounts. It's an option. A great one too.

Last edited by SaiJin; 09-15-2010 at 07:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to deebee For This Useful Post:
kryunn (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I Gotta believe that if Bonazle was any good,,,No one here would be Talking about it,,,They would simply be Selling on it,,,
Old 09-16-2010

I sold a boxset on there once, it sat there for 3 weeks, forgot all about it, logged in a month later and saw that somebody bought it a week ago, naturally I was out of stock so had to refund the money :(

Last edited by jbluntz; 09-16-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Old 09-16-2010

Dang you guys. What did Bonanzle do to you? Replace your toilet paper with sand paper? IDK. It's free. Ads don't expire. Everything is VERY easy. Does it sell in volumes? No, it's not near eBay yet. It's growth is very significant, but it still needs a big boom..like a commercial or more google advertising.
I can see that, once it gets bigger, they may expand to have an automobile section. Dunno why anyone would be so bitter about that..just go sell your car on eBay. lmao
The Following User Says Thank You to deebee For This Useful Post:
jbluntz (09-16-2010)